The Bone Wastes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:58 pm
Yawgmoth shook his head dazzedly back and forth and coughed a bit more before finally getting ahold of himself. He stood up shakily and smacked the sides of his head with his palms to clear his thoughts for a moment. There was a stab wound in his chest between the breast muscles still, strangely though there was no blood dried or otherwise to indicate it had ever bled. He reached his hand down and traced the outline of the wound with his index finger. "That thing.." he said looking over to the crater far away referring to the crystal "What did it do to us...all of that." he said touching his own skin as the wound started slowly to close due to his natural healing. "It was like a dreamstate. We knew it was us. But it was like we were watching ourselves do those things with no control. It was a strange feeling...you're not hurt are you?" he asked concerned for her safety as he had seen himself lash out at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:10 pm
She cautiously, gingerly let her fingers touch him, as if to guide him to his feet, though she did not dare try to actually help him up .. though if he needed it, she was right there to steady him. Watching him with concern and care in her eyes, she observed his injury and relaxed slightly to see it healing. "I am fine. I wish I had answers for you, My Love." she said softly, watching him still with concern and care. "Do you need anything? Water?" she asked softly still. Knowing that after events such as this he was usually hungry or thirsty, she wanted to offer, though she would imagine the answer would be no for the moment as he was ill just a moment ago.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:14 am
"We wish you had answers too." he said steadying himself on his feet. An insight hit him. "Perhaps you do...well. Not you in particular. You keep numerous books and tomes. We think, we will pour over them with you this evening. We're bringing that thing with us" he said pointing to the crystalline object in the sand. "Though, we think it is best if you carry it. It did not seem to affect you when you touched it." he nodded clearing his throat. He smirked. "Water, would also be lovely if you don't mind my dear." he requested in a sheepish tone not liking to have to rely on her for anything, even a small sip.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:29 am
A small nod showed that she agreed that he should take a look through what she had, if he thought there may be more answers there. As he requested, she bent over and picked up the gem, holding it carefully, watching it as if it might jump back to him again or perhaps start showing answers for either of them. Tucking the gem under one arm, she wondered what now.

Smiling at his request, she nodded again, holding out her hand and conjuring a glass of water for him.
"It will refill for you if you wish for more." she said softly. Pausing a moment, she found herself feeling curious of something else. "Are you certain it is in your best interest that we bring this gem home? Perhaps finding a place for safe keeping .. as we do not know what it truly is nor whom it may belong to, bringing it in to the house may not be wise."

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:32 am
Yawgmoth drank from the glass for a few seconds until she spoke. He lowered the glass from his lips and gave her a cold stare. "Do not tell me you have gone blind?" he commented sarcastically. "You saw what kind of power that thing granted us. If only for a short while. If someone else were to gain hold of it and use it. We might not be able to stop them. Though...it seems to call out to us. We cannot be certain. It is why we wish to bring it with us so we can study it and hopefully find an answer in one of your tomes or our tomes or someone's tome." he explained the logic of not leaving it lying in the dirt for any old person to just walk by and snag it. "Surely, you understand this?" he asked quirking his left eyebrow as he took another large gulp from the drink.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:42 am
Hher shoulders fell and she looked at him with an exasperated expression, complete with a heavy sigh. "Why do you ask me if I am a fool in such a tone? I am most certainly not suggesting we simply leave it here, instead store it at another location that is safe so we may inspect and observe it more under our own terms. What I am seeking is a way to ensure it does not .. surprise us again .. as it did today .." she trailed off, looking up to him with pleading blue eyes. Terrified at the thought of loosing him, worried something more would happen when she was not around or that this gem would harm him mentally or physically beyond recognition was all weighing on her. True as it was that this gem had something to do with Yawgmoth, not her, she wanted to ensure some control over this situation until understanding could be found.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 am
"We didn't mean to sound like that" he said holding his hand out "As for the surprises it is why we are giving it to you. It does not seem to affect you. As long as you keep it safe and in a place where we do not know. It cannot affect us either. If you prefer some place safe. There is always your unplottable home. We would recommend our planar void but we fear any place under our control could be bad if things do take a turn for the worst." he explained.

"We must know. As a warrior, a husband, and an engineer. We must know what this thing is, how it works, why it affects us so and how we can ensure it doesn't." he said sternly. "We will not budge if you refuse to help though we doubt you would do such a thing. But know that our need to understand what happened here today is great. We will try to do this alone if you do not help." he nodded firmly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:55 am
Gripping the gem firmly in her hand again, she held it behind her back. As he spoke, she moved closer to him, leaning against him, hugging him with her free arm. "Yes of course I understand .. " she said softly, cuddling against him now for the moment. "I am pleased we agree. I will take this to the other house and hide it there, it will take a little time as I plan to enchant a box so that we shall not be surprised again, it will engage an alarm if it is opened by any means but my command." she said softly, finally releasing him and looking up to him with a sad little smile. "Do you wish to come with me?"  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:22 pm
The moment she hugged him he instantly backed away from her for she was still holding the object in her other hand. "You'll have to forgive our caution. We do not wish to have another...episode of whatever that was and cause harm to you. You are much closer now than you were before. We don't think you would escape uninjured again." he said with a concerned look about him. "We will have time to touch you and hug you and do everything else you love when that thing is put far way from us safe. So, yes please go do that task alone if you don't mind. We would prefer not to stay near that thing. We will meet you back at the house yes?" he asked with a smile meaning her home of course, well, their home now.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:47 pm
She was a bit upset at his lack of trust in her ability to keep him safe, to keep the gem contained from him again. And yet, she understood. Her eyes down cast, she stepped back more, wanting to ease his concern. With a nod, she shown she agreed. "As you wish, anything I may do to protect you, I will." she said softly, disappearing in a gust of petals.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:54 pm
He breathed a sigh of relief as she vanished. Glad that thing was away from him. He trusted her abilities and her judgments more than anyone else, even himself. But he didn't trust or know anything about that crystal. Playing it safe was the best call for now. Even if it meant making her a little sad. Better her be a little sad now than injured by his own hands because of that stupid thing. "You're thinking too much again Yawgmoth" he called out loud slapping himself in the head with his hands against his temples. "Relax." he breathed again and with his exhale his body burst into a slick oil like liquid that zipped off like greased lightning towards her house to meet here there once she stored the object.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:59 pm
Kathleen was standing looking at the wastland when her corrupted side started talking to her. " just look at this destrution you can make if you chose me." it said with a evil laugh while she looked out at the wasteland with her emotionless face. Since the corrupted side had spoken first it was the divine's turn to speak. " Don't listen to him Kathleen, do you detect any life with in this wasteland. There's nothing here that is alive by choice, if you choose the corrupted side of your self this will be your outcome, a lifeless wasteland." Kathleen looked around a bit more and picked up some of the sand on the ground. " Proccessing, no life detected. forms of life can no longer live let alone grow in such a deserted area, the corrupted has an point. A place with no life means no emotions. With out emotion such things as war and destrution will stop. the corrupted has my side on this subject divine. perhaps you will be able to counter it if we travel futher into this place." she said as the corrupted made a winning smile at the divine. " your loosing ground and quickly." it said to the divine. " we'll see, we'll see." the divine sassed back.
User Image  

XxxxxMysticxxxxX

Romantic Foe

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Friendly 100

Solarfoxtroter

Unforgiving Vampire

9,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:18 pm
User Image
Niirak walked in the wasteland, and in a voice that sounded like many to make a dark whisper in an unkown language. and saw kathleen in the distance. The dragon feeds off of the fear of of others and enters dreams, feasting on their good dreams and leaving only nightmares behind and he spoke in dark whispers " death.......mutilate.......devour.......destroy.......fear" the dragon only stared at kathleen. Niiraks souless eyes glared at her, the more he stared, the more he feels the need to kill and feast. But he didnt want to waste his time on her so he just kept moving and soon enough he saw Yawgmoth.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:36 pm
So many moons and nights had passed since Yawgmoth had been alone in the bone wastes that he himself created what now seemed like eons ago. The Titan sighed looking around his surroundings. Two creatures, new, were in his lands. As far as he could tell they were infantile. In the years that had gone by he had not been idle in his discipline, in his training. Even before things settled down the only person able to compete with him on equal footing was Aliator his best friend and rival. These children on the wastes would be nothing he thought to himself keeping his crimson eyes upon them.

The Lord of the Wastes stood at an imposing six feet eight inches tall and was over two-hundred and fifty pounds of muscle just physically. This didn't take into account the simply gargantuan amount of dark power he kept hidden until he needed it. These days, walking around at even ten percent of his power was too much for most beings to bear, so he toned it down to just one percent. Despite his arrogance he remained silent and observed the two living creatures in his otherwise dead domain, for anything living was quite easy to spot in this place.  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas