The Bone Wastes Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:29 am
Created by a whim of Yawgmoth. Unleashing his dark might the twisted titan destroyed a great few miles of wilderness turning them into a misshapen wasteland. This place blows a cold chilling wind that serves as a stiff reminder, nothing exists here. Barren dry soil and sand in some places. It feels and looks as if a desert contains more life and that's not too far from the truth. A wanderer may find the shells and charred remains of trees in some spots but those aside the place is void, dead, and otherwise lacking any kind of life sign. Still, there is no better place to get away from every living thing. Welcome to your solitude

((OOC: This thread has but one rule, no attempting to regrow any kind of life here. The land is broken scarred and won't grow anything. It's meant to be a wasteland void of plants, animals with only skeletons and shells of trees remaining. Let's keep it that way.))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:27 pm
The silver haired stranger found himself wandering into the wasteland, he found it nearly enjoyable. A little ways in the found a large rock that had survived the blast. He adjusted his glove as he sat on the rock, and he just sat there...in silence. The only sound is the occasional clink or scrape of metal against stone from his sword.  

Zero_Omega

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:55 pm
The black skinned man sat atop the charred remains of a tree that was a good distance away from the ground zero zone where not even remains were to be left. Yawgmoth's pale white eyes admired his handy work. This place was actually quite beautiful at night. Because there were no trees or lights from other buildings to obscure the night the moon and the stars shone brilliantly on the sand blasted ground creating a very light shimmer along the ground. It was surprisingly bright out here at night, the lack of tree cover blotting out the light from the moon and stars was most likely to blame and the bright full moon above was probably also the cause. In between his fingers he rolled back and forth a charred twig that had just fallen from a branch above. A few other shells and remains of dead trees surrounded him but not many. Most had fallen over or been blown completely away from the devastation. Taking a breath he leaned his back gently against the blackened bark and took in the rest of the scene.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:03 pm
With a pop, Ziven appeared not to far from Yawgmoth, hovering in the air. She had not seen this part of this area since he destroyed it and, not wanting to splinch herself, decided to take a safer route to finding him here. Once she appeared, she remained there in the air, looking around in a circle until her eyes finally rested on the darkest part of the area; Yawgmoth. "Greetings." she said softly, looking to him with curious eyes.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:06 pm
His hand waved to her gently and soon disappeared back into the depths of the shadow that was part the remains of the tree and part his obsidian skin. "You were the last one I expected to venture into such a barren place." he replied back. "But the most welcome one. That much is certain.". His white eyes ceased their wandering and focused solely on her. After their conversation and events last night he wondered what she had to say, or if she was just going to ignore it all for now to 'think' or whatever excuse would mean she didn't have to answer now.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:20 pm
She bobbed her head a bit. Waving her own hand, for herself and not for him, a large metal perch of sorts appeared, which she sat upon gracefully, facing him. The wind came through, carrying a cold breeze, she soon conjured her cloak as well for warmth. "Thank you. I was concerned you may not wish to speak at this time. From you, I have learned very much." she said softly, wanting to confirm for him that she had absorbed a lot of what she had seen from sharing with her.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:23 pm
Yawgmoth's hand reached out and his fingers moved in delicate motion causing the darkness around her to snap into life and curl around her back forming a shell about 180 degrees around her. This was in the direction of the wind and would block it from her body. With this demonstration he added "For all you have learned, there is an astounding amount left to grasp. You know only a fraction of what I have to show, what I have to teach." he replied. Pausing for a moment he blinked. "What would make you think I didn't want to speak with you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:33 pm
"Thank you." she said quietly, observing the shelter of sorts he created for her. "Everyone is busy, I mean not to bother anyone when they have things to do for themselves. Not so much of a lack of wanting to speak with me, rather of having time to speak with me. It is important to ensure that I come at a time that is convenient for the other." she said softly, smiling to him. "Are you well?"  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:38 pm
A laughter broke the air after she finished talking. Shaking his head back and forth which was made apparent by the movement of his eyes in the darkness. "Ah hahah. Busy? Me? When's the last time you remember me doing anything important that required time? You amuse me.". Standing up and walking slowly along the dead branches so that his outline was easily visible in the moonlight and he no longer melded into the shadows he spoke again. "I am....ok. Everything could always be better, but nothing is bad. But what about you? Why do you come here tonight?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:47 pm
"I am thinking about many things. Much is what I saw from you, what I hear and see now as a result. Though louder than any of that .. the love and lust I saw and which now thrives in me. I nearly molested Ali earlier today." she said with a bit of a laugh though her cheeks were pink from the embarrassment of admitting this. "I hear the shadows, whispering. Though they are still reluctant to truly speak to me."  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:52 pm
Yawgmoth paused and tapped the side of his skull. "I know." he said simply. Grinning at her he revealed a little more of the depths of his power, and the power of his element. "You see, your connection with it hasn't been broken. So it has seen heard and yes, even felt everything. And in turn, because I am a master of it. So have I." he said in a slightly sinister tone. "At first you'll hear the whispers. Like a multitude of darkened voices who's words mean nothing and sound like gibberish. Next it'll sound just a bit louder, more distinguishable only certain words will make sense. Finally when you have the grasp on it that you need. It is one unified voice. Speaking clearly, telling you the secrets you desire to know. There is one fundamental rule that makes darkness a very dangerous element to dip in. Everyone....everyone has a shadow." he said hoping she'd get the message. What it really meant, was simple of course, that darkness was everywhere, in everyone, and it was as inescapable as the shadow. Darkness and light were two of the most powerful elements to mix in. Because they founded everything. Where there was no light, there was dark, where darkness was breached, there was light. No place in the universe was without one of them. They were absolute.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:01 pm
She smiled a bit, bobbing her head. "Aye. This makes sense." she said softly, tilting her head, looking to him with great curiosity. "Does it still trouble you that I learned to plane shift in that?"  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:09 pm
Yawgmoth shook his head back and forth. "No no, it amazes me more than anything else really. What troubles me tonight is that from all I have gathered from these lovely shades and what they've told me since they've been with you is that it still seems you're stuck on that ghost I was talking about last night. Here, I'd hoped to shed some actual light instead of just running my mouth and going on ego alone. I showed you how it should be. But unless I am mistaken, this didn't change anything. That, is the troubling part." he replied with a bit of a sigh. The branch beneath him began to crack under his weight and the pressure from the energy around him. Even though it was fine tuned it was still incredible and very very vast. Ziven knew first hand since she'd been able to feel everything about him at 100% at least two times now. Hearing the snap he jumped off which caused the branch to break the rest of the way with the force from the jump. He however landed on a discus shaped ring of darkness that had grown up from the shade of the tree. Sitting down on the ring he chuckled. "Sorry about that, please. Your turn." he said not meaning for the near accident to interrupt anything she was about to say.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:21 pm
"Yes well .. I still am unsure what to think about all of this. Virtually everyone around me wishes I were not with .. him. There is only one difference in this opinion from all. That being Ali is the only who has no ulterior motive." she said softly, looking away to the distance, the tops of trees that were still living barely visible in the dim distance. "Deeply and truly I love him. I wish to be with him for a very long time. And yet it is a lonely love."  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:24 pm
Fox Bord out of his mind found this new place with its wasteland charm and well rather gloomy dacore that he was so fond of. He could feel Yawgmoth and Ziven off in the distance and well see them, because this place was more or less lifeless but he left them be for now just kicking some bones that happen to be lieing at his feet. With his hands in his pockets with his head bent down so he was looking at the ground if his eyes where open. he looked slightly depressed really, but he was just really really low and board.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff