List status: Closed until I get back from semester abroad.

Please read the guild rules.

You may order:
  • Premade Meri + Kimi edits (look
here for samples and pricing).
  • Wigs. Please use a bald base - just hop over to Tektek.

• Family and holding-hands edits. Please respect the regulations on sleeve length put forth in the sample thread or be prepared to pay extra.

• Recolours and such. Please provide swatches or hex codes or the like as references for colours; I don't want to waste anyone's time by making something, say, the wrong shade of pink.

How to order:
      [1] Check the thread subject line. Does it say "Open"? If not, you may not order.

[2] Fill out the provided order form. Make sure to check everything over a few times, I know I've made more than a few stupid ordering mistakes in my day. Please try to keep the number of edits to something sane - say, three per order. Also, please provide either a stripped-down-to-undies or a naked avatar base, bald if you are ordering a wig for said base. This base must be either an official Gaia Avatar or a Meri + Kimi Inc. base.

[3] Post the order form.

[4] Send the trade.

[5] Wait for the order to be sent via PM.

[6] When the order arrives, confirm the trade and save the images to your own computer. They will most likely be hosted on TinyPic or some such, but it can't hurt to host them yourself as well.

[7] Rejoice.

Repeat steps as necessary.

Order Form
    [img]Base #1[/img][color=#336699][size=9][color=#336699]
    [b]Edit #1 details[/b]:

[img]Base #2 (if different from base #1)[/img]
    [b]Edit #2 details[/b]:

[img]Base #3 (if different from previous)[/img]
    [b]Edit #3 details[/b]: