Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
The Dizzy Drake Tavern/Inn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katilys Heartsong

7,550 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:46 pm
She nods to the barkeep and pulls from the folds of her skirt a delicately embroidered leather pouch and extracts payment for her room, she slides it across the bar and thanks him genuinely. It has been quite some time since she has spent the night in a bed so gathering her cloak and slinging her lute across her back she climbs the open staircase to the rooms above.

walking the hall she chooses the last room and as she opens the door to inspect her quarters she can't help but smile at the cheerful bustle below.

Her room is warm and inviting obviously the hand of a woman has decorated with care and she know her stay here will be a plesant one as long as she can stay one step ahead..... she leaves her cloak and bag a few sparse traveling items that had been in the folds of her skirt and decides that she will rejoin the group for a while yet this evening.
Might as well... I can enjoy the bed till late in the day on the morrow.... A second melodious giggle escapes and she smiles relaxing into a contented mood. Perhaps it has been too long...

Lightly decending the stairs with lute strung over her shoulder and wine skin at her hip she glances around the room and realizes she's hoping the singing stranger will be staying a time... she could use a second voice now and again. She shakes her head and catches the eye of the kindly older man who had graciously shown appreciation for the tune. maybe he'd be interested in a bit of company... she started in his direction.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:37 pm
He smiles and bows to the minstrel woman as he descends from the table, "I'm tired of keeping up illusions." and his current form once again melts away, what is left is just a plain human. Although he is obviously one inclined to acts of entertainment and frivolity. He smiles to the woman minstrel but she departs for a room. He gave a sigh and looked at the owner, "I'd like to get a room as well."  

Lacuna Sidera

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:07 pm
Amongst the commotion she feels invisible and so moves from her dark corner to near the bar keeper to try and get the barkeepers attention "excuse me kind sir may i please order" The young man who has just entered captures her attention, his forest green eyes mermerise her while she waits for the barkeeper to become available.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:05 pm
Amid the hustle and bustle of the bar, a fiery lass with bright auburn hair and turquoise eyes flies through the swinging kitchen doors. Her cheeks are flustered as are her mannerisms. She stops right outside the doors, takes a few deep breaths and calms herself. Then she proceeds over to black haired lady with the pale eyes who has been trying to order. "Aye, 'ello, love. Sorry for the wait, were a bit short staffed, as ye can see. Me names Shiandria; I am but a kitchen wench, but it would please me to take ya order now," the lass says with a warm, friendly smile on her face which make the apples of her cheeks bigger causing her look as sweet as honey and cute as a button.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

JaydeElf1187

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:25 am
Tristian picked up the coinage for the young woman's room and nodded to her kindly. "Thank-you, and enjoy your stay." He looked back across the tavern just in time to see the... vampiric looking creature... melt once again, this time into a simple human. What strange company the place had this afternoon. He perked up when the young man addressed him. "Oh, yes. There are still plently available. Its a silver and two coppers for four nights, less if you plan on staying for a shorter time."

Jayde smiled to the older gentleman before looking around the room again. Looked like everything was under control for a few minutes, anyways. She shrugged and returned to the bar, picking up her cider and taking a big swig.

(I wanna thank you again for your help, damecharlie. ^_^)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:36 am
((No problem! Shiandria sounds like she gonna be fun...hehehe -rubs hands together-))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:37 pm
"Oh its not a problem I didne wanna be a nuisance, a Sapphire Blood Ale please" Fallen smiles warmly at the fiery red head who's bubbly nature if a bit flustered makes her feel right a home. Settling back her eyes stray back to the guy with the forest green eyes...'there really is something unworldly about those eyes' she thinks to herself  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:55 pm
“Sapphire Blood Ale comin’ right up, me dear. Not a nuisance at all, love. Don’t think any paying customer could be,” she replies with a wink as she walks over to a barrel and pours a mug. She puts the mug on the counter and slides it towards the black haired lass, “Heads up, pretty.” She shuffles on over and leans on the counter with her elbows, placing her chin on her hands. “What brings you to our parts, good lady? And might’n you be stayin’ with us awhile?” she says in a friendly, curious voice.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:26 pm
"Thanks, thats just what i need. I've not really given it any thought but now i come to think of it I think i might stay a while. As to why I'm here..." She slides some coins across the bar and takes a lingering sip pondering her response "...i'm just travelling" she finishes and raises the drink to her lips again with a shy smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:39 pm
“Not a problem, ma'am, tis me pleasure. Ah, travelin’. I’ve had it in me mind to take up travelin’. I think me marm wouldn’t like it ner t’much. She’d beat me noggin’, she would,” the girl said as she knocked on the side of her fiery head. “We’d be happy to have ya ‘round here, if’n it’d please ya. Would it be rude of me to ask for yer name, lassie?” she said as she cocked her head to the side, turquoise eyes searching the lady’s pale eyes.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:04 pm
"Aye it is nice... a little lonely at times, but i enjoy it, you meet all sorta lovely characters, i miss my mam tho. And i wouldne be rude, the names Fallen" She feels herself relaxin as she sits with the pretty red head. 'i could get used to it round here...'she wonders inwardly. She shakes her head and turns her attention back to Shiandria, "So is it always this busy round here?"She asks leanin her slender elbows on the bar and resting her chin on her palm her fingers resting gently against her lips  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:25 pm
Shiandria nods her head while Fallen is talking. “Oh? Fallen, eh? Such a…peculiar name…” She whispers the name to herself a few times, rolling the syllables around on her tongue, “I like it.” She gives a large mischievous grin. “Busy ‘round these parts?” she throws back her head laughs heartily, “Hardly. Don’t know what’s gotten into people teday. We never have visitors, ye know. Just the same ol’regul’rs.” Shiandria stands with her hands on her hips, she cocks her head left, then right, her deep eyes seeming to take in the strange new visitor. “Ye know, Fallen, I think I’ve takin’ a likin’ to ya. Ye’ve got an air ‘bout you..." she gestures with one hand, "Not to mention, ye’s a beauty!,” the girl says excitedly rising up on the balls of her feet then swiftly coming back down causing her bright hair to bounce, curly tendrils snaking down one arm.

((Sorry if the accent seems a little off, I got distracted, my roomie came back, jarring the quiet. smile ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:47 pm
Fallen laughs not at all surprised at the reaction to her name, shakin her head shyly at the compliment. "You is the beauty love what with tha mass of auburn curls so unusual" she stops and looks round the bar ponderin over why so many visitors had arrived at this quirky little pub at this time. Turnin back to Shiandria she says "You know I've not felt this welcome and relaxed in a new place in such a long time it's like cmin home..." shakin her head again she turns and smiles warmly at the lassy "and you are such a breath of fresh air, i've already taken a likin to ya.."

Fallen reflects inwardly that it has been a long time since she felt this relaxed in someones presence and decides to stop here in this quaint lil town, if only for a little while. "Any chance of gettin a room here love I think I'm gonna stay here a wee while" She asks Shiandria hoping that what with the influx of visitors there will still be one available

(hehe nots to worry its easy to get distracted when others are around)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:04 pm
“Aw,” a slight flush rises across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose, bringing out the scattering of freckles, “thank ye, missy. Though I’m not sure if yer compliment is all that well placed.” She casts her eyes down and slightly bows her head, a few wisps of baby hairs fall across her brow. She says quietly, “Marm always says I make folks feel all homey on the inside, she does…” She shakes her head slightly to composes herself. “For you, me lady, there is a lodgin’!” she gives Fallen a big grin. I think I just made a new friend. I hope she stays for a piece, Shiandria thinks to herself. “I can show ya around up there,” she says gesturing to the stairs, “Or ye can look ‘round yerself. Oh, and don’t feel like ye need to wander on up there now, ye are welcome down in the bar fer as long as ye like,” a warm smile spreading across her face.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SirTuck

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:05 pm
The door of the fabled Dizzy Drake Tavern opens. A young man enters through the door removing a weathered looking cloak. The young man is dressed in an elaborate blue coat with white frills and lace emerging from the cuffs and lining. His long red hair pulled into a pony tail near the end of his shiny locks. At his side hanging from his belt is a beautifully crafted fleuret. The young man looks around the room, his buckeye brown eyes seem to search intently. The whole time his lips form a somewhat of a smirk. His eyes land on the two women talking at the bar. He ventures towards the two and takes a seat at the bar near them.  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff