how cool is this r.p
  Nah... not my type
  Its ok!
  Pretty good
  Absoulotly FREAKIN Awsome!!!!
View Results

Ultima Flare Knight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:57 pm
Welcome, in this r.p you are students/ instructors to the slayer academy.
This place is shrouded in mystery
You can either be a student or instrutor
To the west there are vampires, trying to kill the innocent. To the east there are the elves which are nice people.
to the south there is poverty. People liying on the ground, homeless.
The north is forbbidden. It is said there is a great danger ther.
I will be an instrutor.
Let the rp begin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:21 pm
Info:
Username: Zhadgon
Character Name: Grit Hunter "Death Shot"
Race: Shinigami
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: See Photo.
Brief bio/history: One of the new teachers, he has a lazy personality this get him in problems with the other teachers and with some students because he is late or really don´t care anything, in some way no one never try to understand him, still the director has a great confidence about him becuase of his powers and knowledge in supernatural things. He has the record of the long-shot distance to be exactly 2700 meters with that has the nickname of "Death Shot". It was say that he was part of a legendary group of seven warriors that protect the world of various disasters in the end it was myth because the records were lost time ago.
Personality: Lazy with a twisted sense of humor, carefree of the problems maybe to a point that is sellfish, still when the big problems are out he is the first in the escene to protect the school, he likes gambling, sleep and shoot his colt.
Powers: See the time of life remaining in creatures, control of different dark entities and shadows (Shadow, Crow, Bat, Imp, Cerberus, Navaja, Death and Onix), super-eye. Not really a power but is a good strategist.
Weapons: Colt with special bullets, Dark Creatures and Sniper (only sometimes).
User Image

Story Begin:
So the big old man (The director not much respect you can see), tell me if i was interested in some kind of job, still this is boring "Teacher of History, the unknows of legends myth or reallity", what kind of subject is this, in the old times you only need to read a book, write some poems, know what to use a sword and that is all, but the times has changed a lot from that days, anyway i would try to found the teacher´s room. (All of this is in his mind)
-Suddenly a bat come from the sky-
Hey i need that you look the school for me only to know where are the most important areas.
-He look in the sky, how the little bat went to inspect, and fly around then come back to him-
Oh so there are the teacher´s room. I would go there now then i would say hi to the old man. (in his mind)
-Then his shadow move in a strange way, and up to his shoulders, then a little eye comes out and say-
Shadow: Hey you need to inspect your classroom or you forget about your job?
Grit: Oh yeah that, still how do you bother me with that, the students are happy they haven´t class of history the last week.
Shadow: But like always you forgot the things that you don´t like.
-Grit then put his eyes up and look the sky-
Grit: Yeah well i prefer shoot a gun or gambling, are more interesting and exciting.
-The Shadow was moving again, went to the floor and back to the previous form, a shadow from his master-
-Grit then look the school and enter-
.n_n.  

Zhadgon
Captain

Dapper Perfectionist

DarkFlame62
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:11 pm
ID: DarkFlame62 (also known as KuroHonoo62)
NickNames: Flame or Kuro
Race: Vampire (good vampire xD)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:08 pm
Username: Nobu Udayan
Character Name: Nobu
Race: Human ( ?? )
Sexuality: Straight
Powers: Ability with Light elemental magic, also sword techniques, borned with the ability to see the future of a person when he forms a strong emotional link
Weapons: his loyal katana, Ginryuu ( silver Dragon ) and the amulet that his best friend gave him, a magical amulet that in times of danger, forms a mirror shield that reflects almost all dark magic  

Nobu_R

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ultima Flare Knight

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:17 pm
Username: Ultima Flare Knight
Charater name: Demonix
Race: Superhuman
Appearance: avi
Bio: The oldest teacher here. A man without many words. He was also one of the 7 legendary warriors. Strict and Deadly. Cut down sigle handedly 326 vampires in one night, after they killed his brother. He is also named the Deathbringer as his sword has the same name.he has the ablitlty to throw balls of fire, cut down his enemys with the Deathbringer a large Demonic sword with the ablity to steal souls, and shoot his enemys with his Shadowbolt bow. Can fly, teleport.... but he has one weakness. love. He has been crushed in the past. HE cares about none anymore; ever since his brother died. No longger wears a hat, now always covering his eyes in shadow.... he is a man off mystery thats for sure.

Continued...... His soul destroyed by his weapons.... now has become a force to be reckoned with...... Demon armor from his head to his heels.... His deathbringer alive with dark energy and the soul stealer a new weapon...... To be continued.....again razz
Weapons: Shadow armor, metal boots, fire magic, The deathbringer, Souleater, Shadow Lightning, Teleportation, physical attacks  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:27 pm
meanwhile at the school all the students were lining up to go into the hall. There is lots of laughter and chat until, *slam* the doors flung open zeon stomped through. Only hearing his footsteps everybody was quiet. "Listen up. My name is Zeon Black, just call me zeon. I want you to behave for yourr new teachers.* A child says " hey look at that lame outfit" suddenly zeon quick as llightning swiftly draws his revolver. The child looks scared. " see this kid, it is a 35.6 revolver loaded with silver holy semi explosive bullets. No one step out of line, ever. Zeon cocks the pistol and fires it hiting a door handle, opening the door to the great hall. Everybody rushed in. "Damn im going to have to replace that..... Zeon puts away his revolver and goes in side.

The great hall is filled with food, think of it as harry potter style. Teachers are at one end. Zeon takes a seat in his chair and waits until something unfolds  

Ultima Flare Knight

Edogaru

8,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:55 am
Username: Edogaru
Character Name: Edo or motnahp
Race: half human half undefined
Sexuality: bisexual
Powers: skillful with dark and light magic, shapshifter, has been reported to use arcane magic accidentaly when kid.

half brother with nobu... not much is still known about this boy... seems very friendly and even clumsy, and sometimes he looks as serious and harsh as the eldest of the sages... then again, not much is known about him yet  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:56 am
* walking round school, nobu talks with a classmate *

wow . . That teacher really is strict . . to take out his gun to a student means he's really serious :S  

Nobu_R

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

DarkFlame62
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:07 am
*watches from the safeness of the dark*

wow i don't want to get on his bad side  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:24 am
* turns around and watches the teacher * he must be very strong . .

I want to start classes now >.< i wanna be strong as him !  

Nobu_R

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

DarkFlame62
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:28 am
*talking quietly to himself* hmm maybe i should skip his class i might be mistaken as an evil vampire...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:33 am
-Grit pass the front doors of the school, he was seeing the school it was big but in some manner he has visit many more big places, then he notice that no one it was in the corridor so he went to find where there all-
Grit: Ok so i see no one?
Shadow: I tell you that all gone to class maybe you will find something in the teachers room.
Grit: Well then can you inspect where is it?
Shadow: Ok but don´t do nothing like blow out half of the school or summon onix (black dragon).
Grit: Yeah whatever i like that old times, by the way be carefull we don´t know what type of students are and they will be scare if see you so try to hide well...
Shadow: But i´m always careful you are always that start the fights and explode things...
-The shadow move apart from the shadow of grit and then transform into a liquid then start to moving and go to the left corridor-
Grit: He will come back in any minute (talk with himself)
.n_n.  

Zhadgon
Captain

Dapper Perfectionist

DarkFlame62
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:53 am
*pops out*

and what are you doing here?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:45 pm
geez which one is the first class * asks a student to nobu *

Nobu: mm well . . not sure . . we need to know who will be our teachers in order to make an schedule . . . the only one we know is Zeon sensei . .  

Nobu_R

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

DarkFlame62
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:40 pm
then go to the councilor the person there has the things you need  
Demon Slayers Clan

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items