Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu Blazer
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:22 pm
Infer Elade
Magik
Elemental Overload: In this specific technique Michael has the choice of executing all of his elemental abilities, a combination of a few, or just one. For the move to start, certain symbols have to be drawn. After the phrase, the enemy becomes trapped in a barrier composed of greatly hardened earth mixed with energy. Depending on what powers he decides to use, a number of different actions can take place after this. If Michael uses all elements the enemy will be consecutively hit by all of them while trapped inside of the barrier. {Four post set up}

Um... This is a bit vague and extreemly hard seeming to pull off. Its gonna be hard to trap your opponent in a shell.

Xhan you are quite sexy. I know this to be a fact.
It reminds me of my great compress move. stare Hello all.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:25 pm
Nice of you to join us Ryu.  

Infer Elade
Captain

Vilpax Jaganshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:30 pm
sweatdrop Well I finally posted my Profile.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:30 pm
Thank you but I only popped my head in. I shall be here more definately again. Nice to see you again Magik and Xhan. Goodbye.  

Ryu Blazer
Crew

Magikfreac

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:31 pm
Interesting idea. With the chains set up that way, they become even more formidable. Or at least in most cases. I like the idea. I've always wanted to create a character that whips a** with chains. I actually had a small idea thought up but never went through with it for I was pretty sure the character would have came out a bit too powerful. Maybe.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:31 pm
Alright. I shall look over it. By the way the profile skeleton im trying to get everyone to go by is in the profile center. Cya Ryu

*works furiously on more threads*  

Infer Elade
Captain

Magikfreac

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:33 pm
Hey and bye Ryu.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:34 pm
I kinda mixed the one from HoH and the one you put. Took some stuff out of the HoH one and tried to cover wasn't already covered in the one you put down . . .  

Vilpax Jaganshi

Infer Elade
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:43 pm
Oh. I see. Anyone know how to make banners?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:45 pm
I've fiddled but never made anything worth writing home about.  

Vilpax Jaganshi

Xhangua
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:46 pm
Infer Elade

Xhan you are quite sexy. I know this to be a fact.

*Laughs.*

Ryu:
Eh? 0_O; I need to pay more attention to what's going on.. See ya..

Aw crud... I don't know if I remember Ryu. ;.;  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:53 pm
Ryu is my student from a while back. He was at the creature bar a few times before it vanished.

Vil: Hmm, im trying to think of a banner, symbol, and names for the teams as well as help my brother with his profile.  

Infer Elade
Captain

Magikfreac

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:54 pm
Hm. Time is catching up on me. School and work tomorrow so I'm going to turn in early. Next chance I get I'll log back on and read over one or two more profiles and try to give some feedback.

As for now, I'm out.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:00 pm
Alright Magik. Ill probbally go in myself to try and get some hours to make up for the ones i lost last week myself. Till later. Vil and Xhan, I guess we are all thats left. Well Trylas too but shes quite the non talker.  

Infer Elade
Captain

Infer Elade
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:09 pm
Alright well im gonna go ahead and vanish. Till the next day all.  
World of Fighters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff