[OOC] Pridal Announcements & Member News Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Antianeira

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:51 pm
~. razz ridal Announcements & Member News:.~

This thread is for OOC announcements by pride members.

Because the pride is so small, unless a member works hard to hide something, everything is known by everyone else. This thread is the place to inform everyone else of what's happening, as well as official announcements by the pride owner(s).

Check back often to stay up to date with the goings on and to keep everyone else up to date too!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:04 pm
^_^ first official announcement, yay!

The pride is now open for rp and I'm in the process of setting up the OOC informational threads.

Everyone can now post forms with the appropriate colorists to have their lioness(es) on the Antianeira certs. I did post Kiuma's last litter in Dusty's thread, so those shouldn't need to be posted again.

Also, if anyone has any thoughts or ideas about the pride, please post them! I want everyone to get the most out of this place, so I'm totally open for suggestions.

Also, also xDD I'd like pride members to PM me and I'll send you the name and password for the pride photobucket, for everyone to upload uncerted images. It'll make it easier to find them and make banners for the memberlist and whatnot.  

Antianeira

Antianeira

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:58 pm
Okay so, I think I've got everyone up on the members list that's official so far.

If I'm missing you, or your info isn't complete, please use the form in the members list thread and send it to me, the mule.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:12 am
I'd like to be the first to welcome Qwan's Kannon to the pride! ^_^ she's our first officially joined member.  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:19 am
We have another member! Welcome to Eskimo's Carnadhiel!

Also, as a note... do you folks thing both parents should be listed on the member's list info, or just the mother's name? With males having so little to do with the pride, it seems like only the mother would be considered the parent of the child.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:45 pm
xD I don't know if anyone even pays attention to these announcements, but oh well!

I'd like to welcome a new female to the pride! Kaa'Lee, owned by Honey.roasted.ferrets!  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Antianeira

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:36 pm
Kannon has brought home two lovely new girl cubs! ^_^ Congrats!  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:06 pm
Plotting is in the works for a pridal event to bring about the change of rulership from Kiuma to Hippolyta.

Check it out here! http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15395773&page=1

It'll include a (temporary) take over of the pride by a group of hostile males, ending Kiuma's eventful life and sending her daughter into exile. Only when the true heir returns to drive out the usurpers will the pride be free again, and male free.

Everyone is welcome to participate in some way, and it -will- effect the whole pride in one way or another, so its good if everyone goes over the info.  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:28 pm
Hippolyta has had two lovely cubs, a little boy leopon that she left with his father and a little girl lioness that she brought home and named Calypso. She'll be named heir once her mother becomes queen.

With the birth though, means the end of Kiuma's reign and the start of the Take Over plot!

The ambush of the two royals is here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=15998435#192310589

A post will be made when its finished, to update everyone on what's going on, and on the new rules the usurpers will have for our ladies.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:06 pm
Kiuma has officially passed away and Hippy has gone into exile. The plot is on!

There is an OOC thread for you folks to give you a heads up about life under the new rule. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16129897

Make sure you check it out and read up on the new rules for the girls! Any questions can go to me or Chibi Sheepcat.  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Antianeira

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:10 pm
Please, please, please xD Send me (the mule) info for the memberlist. I like keeping it up to date, and I can't if I don't have all the info or images I need.

As far as I know, I need an image for Cyn. There might be a few others, but I forget. x3;

I updated the memberlist though... didn't realize I'd forgotten Twiga. Calypso also grew, so yay! One more stage from her and the plot can come to a close!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:39 am
Went through for another update of the memberlist. Still missing a lot of info, but got all the images I needed and everyone has a banner that's got an up-to-date picture. Also updated the Mule's pride image, should have everyone one in it with their most recent look.

If anything or anyone is missing, please tell me! All by my lonesome as owner, I need pridemembers to be active in keeping me up to date. 3nodding This pride can thrive if it has active members.  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:39 am
Memberlist has been updated, as much as can be. xD Still missing some images and entries, so send those in people!

Also, Congrats on some new litters! Lorelei & Moray have brought sweet little balls of fluff into the world.

Kiuma's last litter has grown again, so we have five lovely new adult ladies, the last of Kiuma's legacy. Welcome to adulthood!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:01 am
Update on the memberlist again. ^_^

Congrats Nafsiari on her new litter, bringing our cub count to 13!  

Antianeira

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:49 pm
Just an update to put information out there, since people keep asking me. xD

Former-queen Kiuma has been reborn as the goddess of Pain. She has no memory of her past life and came into being in pain and angry without knowing why. She won't be returning to the pride, being a patron, or meeting any of the members if they're staying or returning to the pride. She's going to get a bad feeling of death about the area the pride is in and avoid it, as well as other key characters, like Hippolyta.

Her death was a deliberate ooc thing, and would mess up a lot of plots if she returned or if anyone knew she wasn't dead. She is, in effect, a new character with the personality of the old one. I'd prefer she not be seen in visions, unless your character thinks she's just wishful thinking and/or a dream, and still thinks she's dead.

Also, the new goddess of Amazons won't be a patroness of the pride, if anyone is curious about that. You're free to contact Excited Apathy on your own if you want rp or plots, but the pride as a whole isn't worshiping any god in particular.  
[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff