Reply The Adventures of Pineapple Hero! *STILL OPEN*
Pineapple Hero Chapter Twelve

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pineapple Hero

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pineapple Hero Tales

A gentle roar of a ocean could be heard as Pineapple Hero lazily opened her eyes. The room was freezing so Pineapple Hero reached to grab her blanket.
"Hands off the merchandise Pineapple idiot! scream " Yennon screamed.
"AHHH!!! gonk " Pineapple Hero scrambled out of bed.
"Shut up! stare Your going to wake my baby waby 4laugh " Yennon cuddled up to the little griffon next to her.
"What the hell are you doing in my bed you hero reject!? mad " Pineapple asked.
"How dare you say that about me! scream Fyi Dorkis, you woke me up and I was here mad " Yennon then stared oddly at Pineapple Hero and burst out laughing.
"What? eek " Pineapple Hero looked down to reveal she was in a very sexy bikini. "AH!! gonk " Yennon and Pineapple Hero started to fight over the blanket. Just when Pineapple Hero got herself wrapped up they noticed that Yennon was also in a matching bikini.
"Why the hell are we half naked and in bed with each other?! scream HELLO?!?" Yennon screamed.
*creeeek* the door opened a crack.
*BAM*
"GOOD MORNING!!!!!" Adie and Orchid Jumped into the room, wearing swim suits as well.
"Uh mayor why are we here... where is here... and how come we are in bikinies? neutral " Pineapple Hero slapped Yennon's hand away as Yennon reached for the blanket.
"Why, we're at Isle De Gambino!" Adie said.
"I thought since you all were having fun with my sister that I would invite you to have fun with us!"
"Pineapple Hero!!! gonk " Koro ran in.
"What is it Koro?"
"I cant find Tragic! crying "
"What!! scream Did she say where she is going?" Yennon grabbed Koro.
"No, because then that would be cheating Yennon sir neutral " Koro said.
"I'm a miss not a sir!!! scream ...wait, did you say cheating? eek "
"Yes! Me and Tragic are playing hide and go seek and I cant find her."
"We'll help!" Adie said as her and Orchid locked arms. Orchid then grabbed onto Pineapple Hero's blanket and ripped it off.
"You wont need that on the beach silly! blaugh " Orchid said throwing the blanket across the room.
"Lets go! 4laugh " Adie signaled and her and Orchid ran off with Koro in search of Tragic.
"Towels are in the closet next to the door girls!!" Orchid called out.
"Shall we, Pineapple retard? evil " Yennon mumbled as her and Griffy led the way to the warm out door beach.
As they stepped onto the hot sand and then back inside Watermelon Head popped up.
"I have your sandals, Sempai's!" Watermelon Head put them on the sand so they could step into them.
"What's with the Sempai stuff, Watermelon Head? neutral " Yennon asked.
"I have decided to trail you both! Every step until I become worthy of being called the Watermelon Hero!! scream " Watermelon Head held her fist to the sky like she was cursing the heavens above.
"Alright... Good luck with that." Yennon said patting her shoulder.
"Hey Watermelon, where is Fan Boy? He isn't going to snap endless pictures of us is he?" Pineapple Hero asked still wrapped in a towel. Watermelon head started to looking around, "Uh... He was in a inner tube floating around a moment ago."
Pineapple Hero started to look around. She could see everyone trying to make a human pyramid, and she could see Yennon trying to wrestle a piece of sharp plastic away from griffy.
"Well I don't see him." Pineapple Hero gave up.
"Mayor, Mayor!!! It's horrible! gonk " Angel pushed passed Pineapple Hero.
"What is it first assistant? biggrin " Adie said from atop of the pyramid.
"Ned has sent me this fax from your office!!" Angel waved the paper for everyone to notice. They all gathered.
"Well what does it say? confused " Pineapple Hero asked.
"Mayor Adie.

It is with my deepest apologies that I must inform you that I have used up all the mayo making a tuna sandwich. I have ordered more but it will not arrive before you get home.

P.S
You are low on ham.

Ned."

After reading it Angel burst into tears.
"No fear my faithful assistant! smile We will send someone to fetch some more."
"That's right! scream We shall travel to the Gambino super market!" Orchid slipped into another one of her victory poses.
"Super market!!! 4laugh " Tragic and Koro got up "Cart race, cart race, cart race!" the both started chanting.
"Wait a second here." Pineapple Hero said quickly. Everyone got quiet and stared at her. "I think one of us should volunteer for this mission." They all looked at each other and then back at Pineapple Hero.
"I volunteer to go on this mission and one other person if they want to come." Pineapple Hero stared at Koro.
"If I go can Tragic come too? biggrin " Koro asked.
"Uh... no. If I bring you both you guys will just give me a headache with all your cart racing and then once we get to the check out you'll whine about how you want a magazine and a candy bar."
"Me and Tragic are gonna build a sand castle though crying " Koro said hugging Tragic as they both began to cry.
"Fine then, you don't have to go mad " Pineapple Hero said.
"Yay!!! 4laugh " Koro and Tragic ran off to get their pails.
"I will go with you Pineapple Hero Sempai." Watermelon Head raised her hand.
"Very good Watermelon! Lets go!" Pineapple Hero and Watermelon Head walked off in the direction of the Super Market.

~~~~~~~*6 hours later*~~~~~~~

*SLAM*
"That's why I said you just let it go!" Pineapple Hero was drenched.
"But Pineapple Hero-sama..! I swear I heard him make a threat on your life! I had to save you! gonk "
"By pushing me over the railing into the lobster tank?! scream " Pineapple Hero marched back outside.
"It seemed like a good place for you to hide at the time, Sempai!!" Watermelon Head ran after her.
In front of them stood a huge sand castle almost as large as the house.
"Wha... Tragic? Koro?" Pineapple Hero went to touch the wall of the sand castle.
"Pineapple Hero look up here!! 4laugh " Tragic waved.
"Don't move so much, Tragic!! Pineapple Hero! gonk Help us!!!" Koro screamed out.
"Hey dork! We climbed up into the castle and now it's about to collapse if we move." Yennon shouted, "What else is new, huh?"
"It looks sturdy." Watermelon Head touched the side of the castle as it started to crumble in. Pineapple Hero grabbed Watermelon Head and ran back inside. Sand immediately started to pour in through the door and burst through the windows.
Koro came rolling in from the window just as Tragic walked in the front door. Everything came to a halt.
Pineapple Hero looker over to Tragic.
"How did you get to the front door Tragic? neutral " Pineapple Hero said.
"I came over the roof." Tragic pointed up. Pineapple Hero could see sand pouring over the roof and coming down like rain over the other side.
Then Yennon, Griffy and Angel fell over the roof.
"What the hell happened?! scream " Yennon screamed as Angel laid on top of her.
Adie and Orchid came pouring in from the back door.
"*Cough Cough* Adie sister dear! scream " Orchid yelled. "Look what you and those monster friends have done to my house!! mad "
"It wasnt a prize before lady stare " Yennon said.
"We will help you clean, don't worry! blaugh " Adie jumped up.
"You're right sister! Together we can do it! blaugh " Orchid and Adie locked arms and victory posed again talk2hand
"Oh please, spare me." Yennon sneered, "Tragic grab my... eek " Yennon looked over to see Tragic and Koro rebuilding their sand castle in the room.
"Tragic! scream Stop it!" Yennon walked over and stomped on the small castle.
cry Tragic and Koro began to sniffle.
"Come on guys we can rebuild your castle after we clean up rolleyes " Pineapple Hero said.
"Sempai's! I will do everything! emo It's my fault the castle fell." Watermelon head was already holding a broom.
Pineapple Hero began to rub her head, "When will this vacation be over..?"

~~~~~~*Meanwhile*~~~~~~

Fanboy floated ashore. He had a dull sorta happy expression on his face.
"Pardon me... SIR!!! HELLO!!! scream " Fanboy awoke and noticed he was not in the same place. This was not Isle De Gambino. "Oh, thank goodness." A girl stood there holding a net.
Fanboy looked around, "Is this Isle De Gambino Miss? neutral " He said holding up his drenched camra.
"Hehe, why no you silly! This is England! smile " Fanboy felt his heart sink. Where in all of Gaia was England?! "My name is Airashii Kasumi, but all my friends call me Air! Professional bug catcher at your service wink " She held out her hand to shake but Fan boy just staired at her.
"So we arent with Pineapple Hero anymore at isle De Gambino?" Fanboy asked.
"Uh... who?" Air looked confused.
"Air, I have to get home! I need to comfort my poor fiance Pineapple Hero! She must be worried sick! crying " Fanboy burst into tears.
"Uh... please stop crying on me stare " Air said
"Will you?! crying "

by YennonCrow and QueenNanami  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

blaugh One of my new favorite chapters. xd
Yay! whee

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Adie05

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:53 pm
never ever! go low on ham!

i bet ned ate em.... rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:02 am
Adie05

haha, that letter from Ned was one of my favorite parts ^_^ *applauds*  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:42 am
User Image
Oh Noes fanboy has washed up in England surprised

And yea Ned probably did eat the ham and mayo
Good Friends are like the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:24 am
Xx Tragic Rabbit xX
Adie05

haha, that letter from Ned was one of my favorite parts ^_^ *applauds*
It's everyones favorite part rofl  

YennonCrow
Captain

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

YennonCrow
Captain

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:31 am
After I edited this chapter, Nanami sent it back to me with a new part written in it... and SOMEHOW... I posted the UNedited version of that specific part sweatdrop maybe if you go back and look, YOU will never see it, but I sure as hell noticed, lol xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:15 pm
User Image
Good chapter!!
User Image

Symphony of Serenity

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:53 pm
blaugh I'm in the story!! I'm finally in the story!!! I don't know how I ended up in England, but who cares I'm in the story!!! There is one thing i care about though...you misspelled my name stare  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:42 pm
Airashii Kasumi
blaugh I'm in the story!! I'm finally in the story!!! I don't know how I ended up in England, but who cares I'm in the story!!! There is one thing i care about though...you misspelled my name stare

i know sweatdrop I r sorry and I'll be fixing it now! blaugh  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:40 am