Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Coming Home (Glitter Rock and Rock Candy)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:32 pm
User Image

It had been a long and arduous journey full of peril and confusion, but finally familiarity stole her weariness. She knew this area finally and her heart felt less heavy as she realized she was very close to her goal. There was a renewed bounce to her step as she bounded up the final hill that lead to an area her brother resided in. She couldn't remember the last time she had seen him or any other member of her family and a wave of relief washed over her. She got down to the base of the hill and stopped to call out, "Rock Candy, you better come out to meet your sister or I'll thump you one!" She set her feet firmly and grinned, waiting for her brother to show himself. She hoped her playful threat would coax him out with the desire to chase her. She was dead tired, but would love nothing more than to run along her brother once more.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rock Candy was rather lost in thought after having spent the night with a beautiful, though imperfect, mare. One may think that Rock Candy was thinking about the mare, but no, Rock Candy does not think about others. Instead, he was thinking about how amazingly handsome he looked last night and how irresistible he must have been to the mare. However, this pleasing thought of arrogance was interrupted by the calling from a familiar feminine voice. Now if only he could place the voice to a face. He had heard the voice of so many females. It didn't take him long to spot the caller, his sister, Glitter Rock was calling for him. "Glitter, my beautiful sister, where have you been?" he said, somewhat joyed to see her, though he knew his joy was nowhere near how joyful she must be to see him. Because why wouldn't she be happy to see him? Doesn't she know who he is? He's goddamn Rock Candy.  

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:55 pm
Ah, arrogant Rock Candy. She could feel his self-absorbed attitude from here but she smiled nonetheless. "Rock Candy, my most handsome of brothers, how have you been?" She knew better than to bore him with tales of her adventures, at least until he'd had a chance to talk about himself some more. She would smile and nod and he could feel a little more important. She chuckled softly and shook her head. "I heard you had some little ones? I'd imagine they aren't so little by now." The news had come to her some time ago and she suspected that she had made it closer to home too late to play with any foals.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:03 pm
"Yes, I had some little ones. They're almost the most perfect children a parent could ever ask for, which isn't surprising really, after all, they are my kids. And the only reason I say 'almost' is because I certainly wouldn't want to ignore the most perfect child to ever exist - myself," he said with a smile. Some mares often called Rock Candy to be arrogant. But is stating factual evidence arrogant? Those who called him such names were simply uneducated. "The children are all grown up now, I can see bits and pieces of my own perfection in every one of them. Now enough about me, how have you been?" Rock Candy leaned in as if actually curious about his sister's life, but instantly grew bored. "Nevermind, you probably aren't up to that much. Surely your life isn't more eventful than my fantastic life."  

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:10 pm
She refrained from scoffing at his claims to perfection, hiding her laughter in a wry smile. "You're children sound handsome indeed," she said when she felt she could speak and not laugh. She opened her mouth as if to answer his question about herself, but instantly closed it as he interrupted. "You think your life is more eventful?" She raised her brows, truly surprised. What did he think she was off doing all the time? And aside from father some foals, what had HE done that was so wonderful? "Please, do tell me all about the most exciting life you live." She was amused more than insulted, and was honestly curious what he had been up to in her absence. Perhaps she was wrong and he HAD been very productive.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:16 pm
Really? She wanted to know? Hrm, usually it isn't something he suppose she would want to hear about from her brother, but if she really wanted to know, then he'll tell her! "Well last night I spent the night with a beautiful young mare. And the night before that I spent the night with two beautiful young mares. Oh and the night before that I...well I think you get the picture, but I find it rather childish to imply that you're life could possibly be more eventful than mine. Does the sun rise each morning simply to reflect upon your colorful body? No, the sun rises to reflect on me. Do the waters glisten whenever you look at your reflection? No, it only glistens out of joy of seeing my reflection and being in my presence. With these natural miracles happening all around me and simply for me, how could you possibly imply that your life is more eventful that my own?" Glitter Rock had always struck Rock Candy as having a decent level of intelligence, but clearly he was mistaken!  

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:26 pm
Her smile faded as her limits of patience were breached. Spending so many nights with so many mares was meaningless. It made his one good act of fatherhood a shallow thing and it made Glitter frown. By the time he had reached the end of his little speech about the world revolving around him she was furious. She stomped a cloven hoof and gritted her teeth. "Do you really think you're so much better than me? We have the same genes, the same parents! Everything that makes you, you, also runs in my veins. We share the same blood you ignorant stallion!" She kicked some dirt at him, fuming.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:30 pm
Rock Candy laughed. Clearly his sister was nowhere near as intelligent as he had thought her to be. "Silly, Glitter, you can't possibly be as perfect as I am. I mean, look at you. We might have the same genes, but I'm the one that is the perfect combination. I'm the one that epitomizes perfect for the entire world. Besides, you are simply a mare, you can't have perfection run through your veins the same way I, a stallion, do." Rock Candy continued to laugh in his naive sister's face. "Oh, Glitter, you have so much learning to do."  

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:36 pm
What a foolish, ignorant, pompous, arrogant, damnable stallion! She shook her head violently, her multi-colored locks dancing in the light of the sun. Not that her brother would notice or care that she too sparkled under the sun and twinkled under the stars. "There's a stallion that would heartily disagree with you on who of us is the perfect combination of our parents. After all, you're a rather random mix. You look like neither of our parents." She smiled at him in mock sympathy. "It's pathetic really. You should hear what some of the other soquili say. You're a rather random colored stallion and they pity you. That's why they send so many mares your way." She flicked her mane nonchalantly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:43 pm
If Rock Candy was laughing before, now he was in hysterics. "Glitter, oh, please, stop while you are as behind as you are. Don't make me pity you any further, you poor stupid mare." Her logic made no sense to him at all. How could she deny the fact that he is the most gorgeous perfect stallion to ever grace the world? How could she possibly deny that the world was colorless until his colorful existence? "I am perfect BECAUSE I look least like our parents. I am the unique child, unlike you. Its pretty obvious to identify your parents just by looking at you. How could you possibly be perfect when you have no individuality your looks?"  

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:12 pm
She stared at him blankly, her rage mounting once more. Did he honestly just call her stupid? She took a deep breath, reminding herself that this was her brother and she should not be so angry. Still, she couldn't resist her retort. "You are but a lost soul with no identity, no connection to our family. By looks alone, you don't belong with us, so naturally you've developed this facade to hide behind." She shrugged as if it was really nothing that she cared about. She didn't really think of her brother as being disconnected from her, however. He grated on her patience, but she was glad all the same to be in his presence once more.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games