Safi trot along looking for either Fiyali or Lela...And it was his youngest daughter that he saw first. With the green sea-plant on his back, he made his way to the dark pup, grinning. "Lela~ Papa's brought you stuff!"

Pich hop-skipped alongside her father, one of the sea-plants on her back, slightly dragging on the ground. "Pretty green!" She was smiling brightly, looking rather proud that Papa had let her help carry the treasures for Lela.

Lela looked up from her spot on the ground, ears perched forwards as her father came towards her. Her eyes widened slightly at the sight of the plant on her father and sister's backs and she immediately leapt to her feet.

"That's amazing Papa! I can't wait to use that in some of my items!" she enthused, leaping forward to inspect the kelp.

Safi smiled and knelt down so Lela could see it easier. "I thought you would like it. As Pich said...It's a pretty green." He chuckled. "And it's good against bad smells." He wrinkled his nose. "Oh boy does it help against bad smells. Found that out first hand."

Pich blinked. What could have smelled so bad her Papa wouldn't like it? He hadn't even flinched at the rather old rodent carcass Pich had found once that smelled REALLY bad to her...

"What did you go sniffing, Papa?" Lela asked suspiciously, grinning and trotting over to her materials with a few strips of kelp. She'd gotten rather good at making items, and it wasn't long before she's made a small bracelet with stones woven into the kelp strips. She grinned and offered it to Pich. "Here! My first one with a new material!"

Safi grinned a bit embarrassed. "Err...more like ran across a hyena territory." He cringed. "They mark their territories with something REALLY smelly. But the sea-plant made it go away." He nosed Lela. "So, Pich says you've been good for your mother. Anything special happen while I was gone?"

Pich smiled brightly at the bracelet Lela gave her, wagging her tail and putting it on quickly. "Pretty!" The pale pup happily modeled everything her sister gave her...though she was smart enough to not try wearing everything at once. Yet.

"I almost lost a piece of Lapis in the rain! But Pich helped me find it!" Lela said, grinning at her father and wagging her tail happily.

Safi blinked. "That...would have sucked, very much." If Safi remembered right, lapis was the pretty blue stone..."I'm glad you two found it!" He pat Lela's head lightly with a paw. "So, how did you like the rain?" He remembered his first...he had spent hours jumping from puddle to puddle...

"Fun!" Pich had thoroughly enjoyed the rain, and hoped it would come again as long as it didn't try to eat Lela's stuff again.

"It was nice. But it shouldn't try stealing my materials!" Lela said, puffing out her cheeks indignantly.

Safi couldn't help but laugh. "Well...we'll have to find a way to make sure it can't try that again, won't we?" It was the little things like this that made the lonely travels bearable...he had the good memories of his family and each of their little quirks.

Pich noticed something rather red and found herself completely distracted from the conversation. A red bug? She followed the strange little bug around one of the larger rocks around their home...

"Yes, we will!" Lela said, grinning and glancing at Pich curiously. "Pich, what are you looking at?"

Safi followed Lela's gaze to her sister. "Pich?"

"Red bug!" Letting out a playful growl, she bat at it with her paw...only to have it chitter at her annoyed. Pich blinked. "Sorry?" She bounced back over with a look of 'I'll leave it alone now'.

"The bug doesn't like being pawed at, Pich!" Lela said, laughing lightly and playfully growling at her sister.

Pich nodded, looking a little sheepish. At her sister's growl, she growled back. "Play?" She bounced a bit, hoping the answer was yes.

Safi laughed softly and looked about. "I'm going to go find your mother now...play nice, mmkay?" He stood and started off to find Fiyali. He really did miss her...

Lela merely nodded and wagged her tail, pouncing on Pich happily. She'd gotten used to playing with her sister, and was always willing to play when Pich was being so..... Cute.