Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[prp] your my granddaughter?(DyamixOpera)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:28 pm
the old Stallion was resting under his favorite tree. it seemed now a days he more enjoyed be lazy under his tree rather than go wandering unlike in the old days. though soon he would be off with settia on their adventure but that wont come til later. sighing, it seemed the day was lovely enough but was slow as well but that came with being alone at the moment with no kids, grandkids, great grandkids or great great grandkids seeking him out or even his mate. shaking is head, he would enjoy the peace for the time being.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:52 pm
Opera pranced through the tall grass, picking through for flowers or anything of interest. She's been alone for almost too long, out on her own adventure away from her family and small clutch of friends. Being alone still hadn't grown on her however. She though that getting out and beyond the small meadow she called home would be cleansing but it just turned out to be dull. A passing butterfly could only hold her attention for so long.

The day dragged on and the sun had gotten too hot for her to bear. Opera starred up for a moment, hoping for a cluster of clouds to come but they were no where to be found. Grunting softly, she made her way towards the trees to find a bit of shade.

Desukyun

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:01 pm
giving a loud yawn, his ears perked when he suddenly hear hooves coming his way. it wasnt too big of a shock as he knew he mate and anyone of his kids, grandkids and so on knew where to find him if needed. peeking over from behind his tree, he was shocked to see a pink mare that looked pretty much like alomst a clone of his son jazz. shaking his head, he wondered for a moment if his eyes where tricking him. geting to his feet with a groan, he shook his mane out. " so what brings someone like yourself to a boring little clearing such as this?" coming out from behind his tree, he gave her a smile. it wouldnt do to out right as if she was her son's daughter that he never gotten to see or meet even if it seemed clear as day she was. no one would ever guess he was Jazz's father as Jazz took after Settia.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:33 pm
The pink mare continued her trek towards the trees oblivious of the other's presence whether out of daftness or bad observatory skills, she didn't know. Opera almost scurried away when she heard the voice. Semi-startled and semi-curious, she still kept moving closer.

"Could you believe that it was boredom that brought to this boring place? Ironic eh?" She starred at him for a moment before looking up at the branches.

"There's no one else around here and I've been walking around forever and this place looked shady enough to be in for a bit. I didn't know it was occupied of course." Before she could take him to death she thought better of it as her nose and temper was cooled by the shade. "Can I ask what you're doing here too? I mean, if it's so boring"

Desukyun

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:53 pm
Dyami gave a laugh at how ironic it really was that boredom had brought her to this peacefuly little boring clearing. " that is really ironic and i guess your lucky to have this boreing old stallion for company now." chuckling, he then gave a nod. "well i rather like the shade and how relaxing it can be to just well lay here under my favorite tree with how peaceful it is here." he really couldnt get over the fact she reminded him so much of jazz and his mate just well she was pink and white. " do you mind if i ask who your parents are? i just have this feeling your some how related to my son jazz. you have his markings which he got from my mate Settia."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games