Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[prp] D= mom i got myself into some trouble(Dafius,Dafina) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:42 pm
User Image

Dafius sighed as she slowly made her way to where she knew her mother and father would be. she had high hopes that her father would be off with Rafius and that Darma would be off with grandma or mabe with father so that she could speak to her mother alone. keeping an eye out for her mother and making sure not to run into her father or sister who probably would over react to the whole thing specialy her father ramus. being pregnate was not fun atlest in Dafius' mind at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:47 pm
User Image

The dark dappled mare had taken to grazing in a pasture nearby where she lived with her mate. He had gone off for the day, Darma had gone off to spend some more time with her grandmother as well. So she pretty much had the whole day to herself.

It was an odd sense. It felt like it had been quite sometime since she last had any actual alone time. Though it was nice, it was pretty quiet. Dafina had grown accustomed to the constant noise of her family around her.

She ripped a bite of grass from its roots. Chewing it slowly as she muddled over thoughts that randomly went through her mind at the time. Lifting her head and gazing out at the distant horizon.

Little did she know that she was going to get a very big surprise today.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:56 pm
Dafius was feeling overwelmed as she had to tell the news to atlest her mother first before anyone else. a bunch of what ifs where poping up but the thing was she wouldn't beable to keep this a secret even if she wanted to as her belly was already swollen with foals and no one was gonna not notice that. it took hher a while but she was glad when she finaly managed to finaly see her mother in the distance where she had hoped she would be. trying to pick up her pace a little bit, she gave her mother a greeting whinny. she was always glad to see her mother and knew she could count on her when needed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:59 pm
Ears pricked forward as the older mare turned her head. The familiar call of her daughter catching her attention quickly. And as always a large smile came to her lips. She loved her children dearly and was always happy to see them.

Turning around, she trotted towards Dafius. Shortening the distance between them a bit before she came to a sudden stop. The rather round belly her daughter was sporting caused her to quirk an eyebrow quickly. Either Dafius had been eating WAY too much or there was something else going on. Dafina pretty much guessed the latter. Oh boy. If Ramus caught wind of this well, she knew something would go down.

Shaking her head, she gave a quick flick of her tail before continuing on the rest of the way until she reached her. Giving her daughter a loving nuzzle and lick behind the ears. "Dafius, my you're looking quite...round today."

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:06 pm
Dafius gave a embarrested grin at her mother before she gave a return nuzzle. " eeer yeah you could say that." oh Ramus probably would want to go on a rampage at the fact his daughter was now pregnate which was why Dafius decided shhe needed to tell her mother alone before the rest of the family would find out. there was no need to beat around the bush since she knew her mother probably hahd an idea of what was going on. " ummm mom can you promise me not to flip out at all at what im going tell you? and knowing dad he gonna flip out the minute he finds out too and dar will probably have her giggles."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:13 pm
Dafina eyed her daughter. Wondering how daft Dafius thought she might be. She really didn't have to tell her anything. The mare could see pretty well with her own two eyes. "You don't have to explain anything to me, Dafius. I'm not that wet behind the ears about whats going on."

Lipping at her daughters ear, she nuzzled her once more. A small sigh passing through her lips as she closed her eyes. Yes, she knew all too well what was going on. And soon she would be a grandmother. Though she felt a little too young to be one at the moment, and it seemed like only yesterday the children were just foals. "At least tell me you know who the father is..."

Eventually she knew Ramus would need to know. And it would be better to tell him early on instead of having Dafius just drop by with a gaggle of foals. That would probably send him over the edge. Not knowing before hand. Dafius seemed a bit distressed with letting her father know, and even more so with Darma. "Don't worry about them. I'll talk to them first and try to diffuse the situation with your father. Though I'm afraid its probably going to take a bit more explaining to Darma than anyone else." She nibbled on her bottom lip for a second. "Your grandmothers and grandfathers will have to be told soon as well."

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:26 pm
Dafius knew her mother wasnt draft but just figured she might as well atlest try to start the conversation she kind of been dreading."mother you know me better than that and i felt i had to try and atlest explain myself to you. ofcourse i know who the father is and his name is Alfie, also he is a wind. and don't worry mother it wasn't something like a one nightstand if thats what your worried about" giving her mother a soft n**, she gave a small grin. " atlest dad will be calmer hearing it from you first than from me since he not gonna be pleased. Dar is silly as always and ofcourse they will need to know too." right now she was happy to know her mother wasn't angery with her and would help her talk to her father ramus.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:34 pm
"You don't have to explain yourself to me, Dafius. I'm happy if your happy and that's all that matters to me." A small sigh of relief came. At least it wasn't a one night stand. Which was a bit of a worry for her. She didn't want to see Dafius having to raise foals on her own. Although Dafina would help her daughter the best she could, even if that was the case.

She wrapped her head around her daughter's, pulling her in close with her chin. "I hope you know what you've gotten yourself into. Its not going to be easy. And hopefully your prepared for what's ahead." Dafina pondered as to when exactly everyone would be returning. Probably not for a while now, so that would at least give her a little time to prepare herself and Dafius for the conversations head.

"No, your father probably won't be all that pleased at first. But I'm sure he'll come to understand and will be as happy for you as I am. Your grandmother may be a bit iffy. She's just had to deal with your uncle having foals of his own and now that your having foals soon enough it'll make her feel....old." In all actuality, Dafina herself was now beginning to feel old as well.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:53 pm
Dafius allowed herself to be pulled closer to her mother which made her feel all the more better. " im happy though a bit scared and i know this wont be easy. i think i should be fine with your help mom." oh she definatly would have to prepare herself for the uncoming task of letting everyone know. " yeah thats true but i admit it will be atlest a little amusing to see his reaction. and i hope grandma wont be too upset of becoming a great grandmother so soon after uncle had his own kids." sighing, it was going to be hard leting everyone know and having to deal with their reactions but atlest her mother would help her out.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:30 pm
She cuddled her daughter a little bit longer. Really, she did miss the days when they all were still foals. They just seemed to all have grown up so fast and were now starting their own families. Well, at least Dafius anyway. "Its always scary the first time. Its something you've never had to deal with until now and not knowing what might happen is scary. I'll help you out as much as I can, Dafius. As much as you want me to." Dafina licked her behind the ears once more before stepping back, turning slowly and taking a single step towards a shady tree. "You must be tired. Why don't we go sit under that tree for a little bit and we can talk more, hm? I'm sure you've probably got a few questions."

With a flick of her tail she nudged Dafius towards the tree. Insistent that she at least rest for a bit. It wasn't good for a pregnant mare to be on her hooves all the time. She had to rest for her and her foal's sake.

Tucking her legs beneath her, she soon lowered herself to the grassy ground. Finding a comfortable position as she waited for Dafius to join her. "Amusing, yes I'm sure. You always did like to get a little kick out of causing your father to yank his hair out." She laughed lightly, shaking her head. Sometimes her mate took things a little too harshly and got himself worked up over nothing at all. Dafina had come to terms with it and after a while she was the one who had become a bit more level headed in the relationship. Eh, what could you do? "I'm sure after a while your grandmother will be fine. Its just a lot to deal with so soon. Once your foals are born she'll be very interested in meeting them though."

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:38 pm
Dafius didnt mind the cuddling at all even if it made her feel like a little foal again. " it makes me feel alot better about this all with you there to help me out mom." it seemed her mother was reading her mind as she really was geting tired. " yeah a rest does sound good." it didnt take her long to follow her mothers lead and laided down next to her. snirking a bit, she had to agree with her mother about her and loving to tease her father. " you cant disagree that he is fun to toy with just like grandpa raum and great grandpa rahu are as well." she then gave a nod when her mother spoke of her grandmother. " i know i definatly want my kids to know their family so when they come i really do want them to meet grandma, you, dad, dar and everyone else."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:46 pm
She gave a chuckle and nipped at her daughter's ear lightly. "Its what family is for, dear. If we don't take care of our own then who will they have to turn to in their times of need? Family is always important. On both sides of the family it is, you see. And you bringing new lives in into the family is a great deal indeed as it means its expanding even more."

Dafina winked. "Your right about that one. But don't give them too much of a toying. I'm sure your great Grandpa Rahu might be a little bit more disgruntled than your Grandpa Raum or your father, so just go a little easy on them ok?" She gave a small glance off towards the distant forest. A place where she knew her mother kept herself away in. "We'll all certainly be here for you and those foals you carry once they arrive. Some perhaps not in body, but in spirit."

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:17 pm
Dafius grinned in her usual mannor, as she was now totaly calmed and relaxed as her and her mother talked more. " mmmhmm. and i cant promise i will go totaly easy with the toying but right now i doubt i will be teasing them for a while. i am lucky to have such a awsome family." with their talk, she was more confadent that she could get through this just fine with the help of her family and so she had no more worries. " i wonder now how well of a job i can do with being a first time mother and all."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:48 pm
Dafina grinned in return. Giving another shake of her head. "Just tread lightly, Dafius. They might turn it around on you and it'll probably be hard for you to keep up in your condition." Leaning over she lipped at her daughter's ear affectionately. "Our family is awesome. A bit wryly, but we still all care for one another."

Leaning back, she settled herself on the ground once more. "Its never easy the first time. There are no manuals as to how you raise your first set of foals. So you pretty much play it by ear. But I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job, dear. It can be a bit frustrating at times but you have to remember that their just foals and don't know any better."

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:23 pm
" yeah i know mom, but ofcourse i'll make sure they cant turn things around." dafius chuckled and was glad to be resting at the moment as she didnt realize just how tired she had been til now. " im just lucky i got a awsome family that will help me with this. i think i wouldn't beable to get through this all alone though i am stubbern."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff