Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
(PRP) Love and Death meet again (DNS and Ice)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wind blew through the ancient tree tops and the sun shone brightly with few clouds in the sky. The ground was warm and still green but the first chill of winter came early that morning yet winter would still be a longs ways off. Still the signs were there.

A lone white mare with bright orange clouds streaked across her hide and with calm strides she wandered through the forest. The day was bright and the mare smiled as she continued to walk though the forest. Perhaps she would meet someone from her past today... It would be a welcome meeting if she did.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:11 pm
User Image

A large black form stood by itself upon a hill, his extremely long and glorious tri-colored mane and tail whipped in a strong breeze which also made sparkles fall off his muscled body like rain. Vibrant wasn't moving, not even the flies nipping at his rump made his muscles twitch or tail flick to drive them away.

He didn't notice Lovebeam, his mind was long gone from the place, swirling deep within the dark depths of his thoughts. For many moons he'd been in seclusion after his mat's disappearance, and now he resurfacing after he'd decided he could wait no longer for her.

Now there seemed to be nothing left of what had once been Vibrant Shades of Death. He was nothing but a hallow shell with emotionless glowing orbs.  

Devil NightShade
Crew

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:43 pm
Lovebeam glanced around suddenly feeling the presence of another. The presence though was familiar and kind but lacking something that was there before. Catching the black sparkling coat of her old friend whom Lovebeam instantly identified as Vibrant shades of Death she made her way closer to him.

"Vib?" she called softly in her chime like voice as though trying to wake him from the depression that had consumed him. "It's been a while," she continued softly.

Making her way beside him she smiled staring into his empty red eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:58 pm
He blinked and his eyes seemed to clear of a haze but still no emotion came to their depths. "Aye, Lovebeam it's a pleasure to see you again after so long." He forced a smile onto his face but it was as hollow and un-emotional as his eyes, though deep down he was happy to see a friend again after so long.

He flicked his tail back and forth before answering the second part "it has been far to long hasn't it ... how time flies when one isn't paying attention to it." He shook his head, time seemed to change everything, and he knew that he had become a perfect example of that rule.

"How has the world fared you friend?" He cocked his head slightly as he watched her.  

Devil NightShade
Crew

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:37 pm
At least there was a little response the mare smiled again "Such a broken heart you possess." she noted with a concerned look toward her broken hearted friend.

With a graceful nod of her head she agreed "It has been far too long," everything changed with time; it's just how things were. Nothing ever stayed the same.

"Well, I have borne two children since I last spoke with you though their father is not my mate." she explained "it was a choice of my own."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:23 pm
His smile faded slightly at her words, so Lovebeam could see through him so easily, "love is a cruel fickle mistress whom binds you then leaves your wounded and scared." He shook his mane slightly letting out an emotionless chuckle.

His head cocked at her words, two kids with a male not her mate? Well, that was good for her it seemed if she had really wanted them. "If you are happy with your kids than I'm truly happy for you Love."

"Both of my girls are out on their own these days, and I've seen their mother only once since our separation ..." he fell silent for a moment "I'm not upset with myself for the decision to leave her ... in fact her excuse for disappearing for months only made it easier to handle the separation." He laughed coldly and shook his head, disappearing and not knowing why she'd never visited ... what an excuse indeed.  

Devil NightShade
Crew

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:03 pm
Lovebeam listened for a moment before replying "it can be," she agreed "But just as equally it can heal and open ones heart once more if given a second chance." she paused "Perhaps your former mate wasn't your 'true' mate." she said thoughtfully "The world is a strange place and in it lies much pain but there is still good within."

"I am happy with them and thank you Vib." she said with a motherly smile; thinking about her two children "They too have grown and left in search of something more for themselves but they have grown beautifully."

Listening again she gave a gentle nod of quiet understanding. “I’d love too meet your two beautiful girls one day.” She said lightly trying to cheer him up even some.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:18 pm
"If my true love is out there .. then maybe he or she should take their time, as of now my heart isn't capable of romantically loving anyone." He didn't know that for sure, but he was putting on a stiff upper lip and burying what pain or love might have been there.

"I only see one of my own daughter's on occasion when she isn't off living her life ... so much like her mother in personality and coloration ... my other daughter I've seen once after her disappearance with my mate and it seems her mother has made her hate me as much as she does." He laughed coldly again, whom needed either of them, defiantly not him.

"I'm just an old hermit it seems, always alone wondering aorund by myself where most others would never treed."

Devil NightShade
Crew

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:52 pm
"Burying one's and concealing one's emotions is only natural shortly after one's been hurt as such." she said "But your love will return with time and surely your 'true' mate as well, perhaps she will come an heal those wounds that still continue to bleed."

She gave a shake of her head “That’s unfortunate for your mate to turn your daughter against you, but somewhere in her heart she doesn’t hate you I’m sure.” His cold laugh showed how hurt he truly was, his loyalties he had given to his mate had shattered his heart when they were broke.

“You isolate yourself to mend your broken heart,” she observed it only seemed natural but too was the need to talk to others about such things. “Too you also need to speak to others and have them offer some advice; loneliness won’t heal what’s broken.” As Lovebeam traveled she had often seen friendship to be a cure to many things perhaps it was what was needed here.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:04 pm
He watched and listened evenly his muscles relaxed, eyes hallow yet alert. "Whomever my true matter may be they will have to work fairly hard to fix what's been broken so carelessly." He only gave a horse like shrug and flicked his tail , if anyone cared enough to work so hard to mend and then win his heart ... just maybe that person deserved it.

"Aye, she hates me Lovebeam. I saw it in her eyes when I broke it to her after her sudden return." He tossed his mane before continuing "she blames me for ending it with her, yet she is the one whom left for months on end and tried to give the excuse that she didn't know why she'd never come and visited during that time." He didn't care about being blamed but he didn't like having his own daughter turned against him, but .. what could he do in such a matter but let them be.

"I rather enjoy being alone, I've always been something of an outcast ... so a life of hermitage and wanderings doesn't both me much"  

Devil NightShade
Crew

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:17 pm
"A heart is something to treasure and shouldn't be carelessly given away." she said quietly with a nod.

She shook her head sadly "That’s truly sad, parents should not bind their children by their own feelings to hate the other parent." it was awful for parents to do that to their children. Such feelings should be kept to one's self and not spill through to the child.

"She left and didn't return for many moons?" Lovebeam tried to inquire a little deeper "And such poor excuses did she give you then?"

"To each their own." she said then thought for a moment before proceeding onto her next thought "You don't seem like you would be an outcast, especially when I met you."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:28 pm
He laughed softly, how carelessly had he given his heart away to Awnaety? He shook his head and laughed softly again.

"No, it probably shouldn't have been passed down to my daughter, but one can't help such a thing when the other child lives with the more wounded parent." He shrugged, his daughter had long been lost to him anyway so it didn't really matter to him anymore.

"Indeed," he snorted with a stamp of his hoof "all she said is that she never knew why she hadn't come home, she just didn't." He let out another snort and tossed his head.

He smiled slightly "I was very much an outcast, laughed at for the sparkles or feared because of my name and skull." he shook his head slowly then shrugged "one can't help it tough, I just learned to ignore them in my own way."  

Devil NightShade
Crew

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:23 pm
The mare nodded listening as he spoke. To truly love another is to stay by their side through everything till death. And to turn a child against their parent was wrong. It was truly unfortunate, she cared for the well being of her dear friend.

Lovebeam frowned she gave him a comforting nuzzle "Let us change the topic then." she said with a slight smile "This must be uncomfortable for you I am sorry." he obviously didn't want to talk about it and she just kept bringing it up. How unconsiderate she was being.

"I can't see why." she smiled "Your name and your sparkles make you unique, perhaps they feared you." Vib was a very special stallion. "Perhaps they just couldn't see you as I do."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games