Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]I don't know how to tell your grandson this (Frost/Sol)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:49 am
User ImageUser Image
and Montego included

The mother nature is going through another transition from hot sweltering summer to crispy cool autumn while the leaves are preparing themselves for a descent to the ground for their final death. A lone dark blue female makes her way down from the mountains for her daily stroll, hoping to see some of her family members. There is excitement abuzzing around about several pregnant mares being spotted and Frosta hopes that one of them are one of her children or grandchildren so she could dote on them. Her mountain lion darted out ahead of her to hunt for the breakfast while Frosta moves toward a small bubbling creek between the mountains and the forest, looking to quench her thirst.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:53 am
there certianly was many preggo mares running or shall we say waddling about and little did solace's mate or family know was that she was one of them. Solace was scared but also excited to be a mother and what scared her the most was the reaction Montego would have to the news. sighing, she was at the creek between the mountians and forest which so happened to be where Montego's grandmother was going. if only she had someone she could talk to that she felt comfertable enough to talk to as she is shy adn never was really outgoing.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:26 pm
Frosta pauses as she sees a shimmer of pale blue coat moving toward the same destination as her, she could see the 'pregnant gait' in the female that is slowly making herself visible to the elderly blue mare. A small gentle smile graced her muzzle as she watches apparently first-time mother moving toward the creek. After few minutes of watching, Frosta realized that she is looking at her grandson Montego's mate who is swollen with foals.

Solace...

The gentle smile transformed into a huge happy grin as Frosta trots toward the creek eagerly. "Solace.." She calls out as she tosses her head to get some of the snow-white hair out of her eyes. "How are you doing, dear?" She beams.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:32 pm
Solace turned around wide eyed in shock of hearing her name and was doubly shocked to see it was montego's grandmother that had called her name. giving a shy smile, she let her head hang a little. " oh frosta! i didnt expect to see you here. i'm doing well and i hope you are as well." ofcourse she knew Frosta would notice her belly that was swollen with foals and ask about it.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:09 pm
Frosta chuckles as she dances over to her granddaughter in law with a sunny smile on her face. "I am glad you are doing great! I am doing just marvelous, I just found out that I am great-grandmama" She dropped her voice to conspiratorial tone as she winks at Solace, teasing her little bit to pull the pregnant mare out of her shell.

"Does Montego know he is going to be a papa?" Frosta inquires with a smile on her face while moving through the cold water to get to Solace's side so she could nose the stomach so the foals knows who their great-grandmama. "Hi little ones.." She whispers to Solace's stomach with a huge smile on her face.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:00 pm
blushing like mad and smiling weakly, she was rather happy Frosta seemed pleased. and leave it up to frosta to hit the nail on the head with a simple question. " never can keep something from you frosta." ears drooped and head hung a bit when she was asked if montego knew yet but shhe couldnt help but giggle softly at how frosta said hi to the foals inside her belly. " actualy......i havent just yet and i know i can't hide the fact i am going to ahve his foals now but i dont know how to tell him." solace spoke barely over a whisper and a single tear fell from her cheek. " i just dont know how he will react ether and its just been going all so fast, it makes me feel overwelmed."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:11 am
Frosta looks at Solace in concern as her granddaughter in law hung her head little bit with drooped ears before she lightly bumps Solace's head up then nuzzles the ears fondly. "Ooh... first-time mother jitters" She murmurs half to herself as she smiles at Solace then she nudges her granddaughter to look in the river. "You are part of the Icy Family now, Solace.. and you should know this... we all will rejoice in getting new additions to the family.. especially the additions you and Montego are going give us." She looks at their reflections in the river as she smiles widely, excited that she is going to have great-grandchildren to dote on.

Spotting a solitary tear rolling down Solace's cheek, Frosta shot her a sympathetic yet gentle look as she licks the tear off. "Montego is going to be very happy.. if I do have him figured out.. he will probably fly to the highest mountain, trumpeting to the entire world about him being a new father." Frosta laughs at the thought of a large stallion running all over the world announcing that he is a new father. "Just remember this, you are not alone in this.. you have the Icy Family behind you and we all are going to support you. Need one of us? Just scream one of our names to the winds and we will be there in the flash." She winks at Solace as she nuzzles her more. "Just rejoice... you are creating the magic with your lifemate.. giving the earth more reasons to rejoice because the children are the most precious life beings."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:13 pm
Solace was grateful for having Frosta run into her as she was reasured by her words. she smiled a bit as they looked at their reflections and was starting to get a little excited about being a mother as she had help from a wonderful family she was appart of. " you sure know how to make things better Frosta and i think because of your reasurance i will beable to talk to Montego now." she definatly was glad things would be alright atlest thats what she felt and thought after the talk with frosta. " i think i need a rest though before going off and finding Monty to tell him the news."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:23 pm
Frosta laughs as she smiles at her granddaughter in law fondly then she nudges the pregnant mare to the warm ground-bound nest that was made by her when she was preparing to settle down for the night. "Yes.. yes of course you need plenty of the rest.. why don't I send my familiar over to retrieve Montego so you won't have to hunt him down?" She could see that her mountain lion is already long gone to find Montego. "Why don't you just stay here for a day or two? I have a feeling that Montego will be here in flash." She says in laughing tone as she winks fondly at the pregnant mare.

"Would you like me to bring you some grass yes?" Frosta smiles as she nudges Solace to sit down on the warm nest.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:57 am
" that would be nice, since knowing Monty he is flying around or wandered off somewhere. and i think it would be a good idea if i did stay for a while." giving a grateful smile, Solace was lucky she had ran into Montego's grandmother as it seemed she knew just what to do. " i think i just need to rest a little." laying down, all the worrying and what not really took it out of her.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:01 pm
Frosta smiles as she could sense that her grandson is nearby because she have this bond with every member of the family that stemmed from her which gives her the gift of sensing if one of them is in the area she is currently in or approaching the area. She moves away to pick up the small basket so she could drift off to collect the grass, perhaps a scoop of water for Solace. She knows that Montego and Solace will want some time alone so Montego will discover that he is going to be a father.

Frosta dances over to the nearby meadow where she could hear the general conversation between Solace and Montego when he arrives because she is curious about Montego's reaction to the thought of being a father. She places the basket down on the ground and proceed in ripping the grass out and putting them in the basket.

~~~

Montego soars above the forest, hunting his grandmother down because he wants some tips and advices on how to surprise Solace with something new and romantic. He could hear his grandmother's gentle voice laughing as she moves away from something and he quirks his eyebrow when he spots his lovely mate laying down on the ground. His heart skips a beat and a smile split his face in half when he swoops down to greet his mate. "hey love!" He calls out as he lands down next to Solace, nuzzling her in greeting. He could tell that Solace gained some weight but he opted out on inquiring about the weight since he knows how sensitive mares could get about their weight. "How are you feeling, sweetheart?" He mumurs as he nibbles on her mane lovingly.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games