Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:18 pm
User Image

Sakkah really did need to get out and explore the area around him along with the huge wide open ocean he had to roam. ofcourse he prefured to never stray to far from his twin which limited his area he explored and who he knew. sighign as he already had his twin bug him about geting out and about more, he went off father than usual whhich was very very rare of him. oh he hoped he wouldnt regret listening to his twin.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:33 pm
User Image

She had not been her usual self for some time now. Whereas she had once been very nosy (to the point of obnoxiousness on various occasions) she was now quiet, almost sullen. A light had seemed to go out leaving her rather sulky and, perhaps, a bit more childish than usual.

Sighing she let herself simply float along with the flick of fin from time to time to keep her moving just enough for air to get where it needed to be. Things just weren't the same anymore and she doubted that they ever would be.

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:39 pm
Sakkah seemed to be the total opposit of portokali in personality at the moment. he was content and basicly happy with how things where and was rather use to havign his energedic, happy go lucky twin as his companion. he certantly was shocked and taken back when he came across a female mer who seemed well deperessed from the looks of it. " hey you alright over there?" was the first thing that came out of his mouth when he called out to the brightly colored female mer.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:41 pm
The sound of a voice other than her own startled her and she backpedaled quickly in an attempt to put some space between them, having learned to be a little more cautious from other run-ins. "Why do you care if I am or aren't?" She huffed softly. "I don't need anyone keeping an eye on me. I'm fine on my own."  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:55 pm
Sakkah in shocked backed up a little when the mare was easyly startled which wasnt his intention at all. eyeing her as she huffed and gave a huff back, he never had someone act like this towards him. " i simply asked because i thought something might be wrong but it seems i must be mistaken then by your reaction to my simple innocent question." wrinkling his nose, he prefured not to cause any trouble.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:58 pm
It seemed, for a moment, as if she was just as surprised and put off by her own actions as he was. A frown tugged at the corners of her mouth. "I'm sorry." Her tail ticked behind her. "I didn't mean to be cross. It's just... You're just... The first mer I've seen in a while and..." She opened her mouth as if taking a breath, blowing air out instead to form flustered bubbles. "My name's Kali."  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:06 pm
seeing as she appologized and even graced him with her name, Sakkah relaxed abit. " your the first i have met in quite a while as well but thats my own fault for never straying to far from my twin. my name is Sakkah." giving a bow of his head, he gave a small smile to show he did not hold anything against her for what happened when he first spoke to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:19 pm
"I just... Haven't wanted to be around anyone." Her gaze drifted down for a moment before she glanced back up, ticking her tail to propel her body forward a bit. "You have a twin? That must be nice... Knowing that you'll never be alone. Well, as long as the two of you get along, that is."  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:57 pm
" im very lucky i have my twin with me and i dont know what i'd do with out her around." Sakkah then frowned. " being alone is something i understand but also don't at the same time. i know i'd hate to lose my twin who is the only family i have left." he then shook his head a bit as he felt he was now becoming a downer. " err sorry for being a bit gloomy now."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:32 am
She sighed, drifting down in the water a bit before pulling herself back up with the slow swish of her tail. "I got lost when I was little... I wandered off by myself and then..." Her nose wrinkled slightly as she thought about the abrasive mer that she'd then grown up alongside. "Must be nice... Having a twin that's always with you."  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:09 pm
Sakkah knew now just how lucky he was to still atlest have his twin sister around after the fact their parents where killed by two sharks while trying to defend the two of them. " its nice to know i never will be loney but i wonder how much longer just having a sibling around will be content enough for me."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:59 am
"When I was younger there was a whole little school of us swimming around together... But that wasn't enough for me. I wanted to get out and explore, so... So I followed Alo." Her nose scrunched as she recalled that, her head shaking a moment later to toss that feeling off. "It was silly, really. I should've just stayed with them. I wouldn't have been lonely..." She wouldn't have had an adventure either. "I guess you could always make friends?"  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:44 pm
" i don't think its really silly at all plus everyone needs some change at some point. besides you never know who you will meet or who you will end up friends with when you decide to explore. i also highly doubt ether of us will be lonely forever, just maybe til we meet others and get friends." Sakkah really beleived what he said as he was the type to say what he thought. chuckling to himself, his sister probably would be calling him silly for talking like he knew everything and trying to giving advice. "but you don't need to listen to me at all, my sister probably would be hitting me with her tail for trying to give advice since she seems to think my advice isnt good."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:57 am
"I think your advice is good... And I'm the one you're giving it to, so isn't that what matters?" Her brow lofted slightly and, for once, she found herself smiling. "You're right. If I hadn't wandered this far I wouldn't have had the adventures I have... Even if some of them haven't had all that pleasant endings."  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:15 pm
" i've learned that things don't always like to go the way you want. also i'm glad i could be of some help and your also right." chuckling Sakkah really was glad to of helped Portokali out a bit and that his advice had been good. " lets hope you don't ever have to run into my twin, she will tease me to no end about me talking with girls." rolling his eyes with amusment, is twin really loved to tease him when she could.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff