Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vote Tobi 4 Akatsuki

Back to Guilds

A group of relatively CLOSE people who have been together for a while now... And some real life friends!!! 

Tags: tobi, akatsuki, good boy 

Reply Random Main Forum! (Randomness is nice!)
TV SHOWS. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If Tobi asked would you marry me, how would you respond
RUN AWAY!
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
YES!!! I DO!
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Taken by another Naruto Ninja!
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Sorry, I can't...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No but heres a lolipop.
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Yeah ok.
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

MT_Forever
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:11 pm
Hey! What TV shows do you watch?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:18 pm
NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!

AND CHOWDER!!!!!!  

SquishyTobi
Crew

MT_Forever
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:44 am
I watch Scrubs...I don't sugest people watching that, ehehe. And Heroes, south park, and Naruto.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:39 pm
MT_Forever
I watch Scrubs...I don't sugest people watching that, ehehe. And Heroes, south park, and Naruto.

Cool....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

ILIKBURRITOS!!!!!!!!!  

SquishyTobi
Crew

MT_Forever
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:56 pm
SquishyTobi
MT_Forever

Cool....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

ILIKBURRITOS!!!!!!!!!

COOL! ILIKEBURRITOSTOO!!!

C-a-r-m-e-l-l-a-2-14 tab p-i-k-a-p-i-k-a ENTER
^I sing that whenever i log into my account, while im typing it.
don't even think about logging into my webkinz >=]
X] (thats not my full username just a part of it hehe) moo.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:29 am
I have one question about that poll... If it to marry YOU (meaning Abby... Ewww... No offense Abby!) or to marry Tobi?

Um... Naruto and Inuyasha, and a few other Animes (mainly those two) and Dancing with the Stars!

OMG A NEW SEASON OF DANCING WITH THE STARS STARTS THIS MONTH!!! Misty May-Trainer is doing it! GUESS WHO HER PARTNER IS!!!???? ONLY THE AMAZING HOT Maksim Chmerkovskiy!!!

User Image  

Ameraq
Vice Captain

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

SquishyTobi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:44 pm
Ameraq
I have one question about that poll... If it to marry YOU (meaning Abby... Ewww... No offense Abby!) or to marry Tobi?

Um... Naruto and Inuyasha, and a few other Animes (mainly those two) and Dancing with the Stars!

OMG A NEW SEASON OF DANCING WITH THE STARS STARTS THIS MONTH!!! Misty May-Trainer is doing it! GUESS WHO HER PARTNER IS!!!???? ONLY THE AMAZING HOT Maksim Chmerkovskiy!!!

User Image

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:37 pm
Naruto, Inuyasha, Bleach, Dancing with the stars, Project runway, America's got talent, Dance war, Top design and a few others! heart

I like MANY  

Elismera
Vice Captain

Hidan_imortal_95
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:14 pm
Ameraq

User Image

Wow Emily you are soooo absesing over dancing with the stars its not that good!!!! The only good part about it is the hot guys!!!!!
( I wach scrubs, southpark, naruto,bleach, morbito, code geass, and many more.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:42 am
I'm talking about if TOBI asked u.
I wouldn't ask anyone here no offense either (OFFENSE haha)
MMKAY PEOPLE BURRITO UPDATE:

So I went to this Mexican Place called Palos
AND OMG
Its better than Moe's!!!
Its more Mexican than Moe's. I LOVE IT!
I had this HUGE bean burrito with this yummy sauce on top and guacamole on the side! AND Chips with Queso, the queso had chopped up jalapeno in it. SPICYYY GOOODNESS! <3
I took a picture of it. I'll see if I can show u it later! biggrin cause I know u wanna see it! OR YOU SHOULD mad

SCRUBS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!  

MT_Forever
Vice Captain

MT_Forever
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:44 am
Hidan_imortal_95
Ameraq

Um... Naruto and Inuyasha, Bleach and a few other Animes (mainly those three) and Dancing with the Stars!

User Image

Wow Emily you are soooo absesing over dancing with the stars its not that good!!!! The only good part about it is the hot guys!!!!!

AAHHHH THAT GUY THAT EMILY LIKES SCARES MEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:01 am
MT_Forever
Hidan_imortal_95
Ameraq

Um... Naruto and Inuyasha, Bleach and a few other Animes (mainly those three) and Dancing with the Stars!

User Image

IS SO GOOD BRIANNA!! But OMG Misty ruptured her Achilles heal and isn't dancing anymore!! You know what that meant? MAKS IS GONE!!! crying WAAAA crying

BUT ABBY HE IS SO SEXY!!!!  

Ameraq
Vice Captain

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

viral_95
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:01 pm
Ameraq
MT_Forever
Hidan_imortal_95
Ameraq

User Image

IS SO GOOD BRIANNA!! But OMG Misty ruptured her Achilles heal and isn't dancing anymore!! You know what that meant? MAKS IS GONE!!! crying WAAAA crying

BUT ABBY HE IS SO SEXY!!!!

You have such a one track mind Emily.....I love this new account its soooooo cool  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:09 pm
MT_Forever

whats up with the weird question? what would you do if tobi asked you to marry him? you can be sooo confuzing sometimes i swear  

viral_95
Captain

Ameraq
Vice Captain

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:46 pm
viral_95
MT_Forever

whats up with the weird question? what would you do if tobi asked you to marry him? you can be sooo confuzing sometimes i swear

WHO WOULDN'T WANT A CRAZY SICO-PATH AS THEIR HUSBAND?!  
Random Main Forum! (Randomness is nice!)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games