Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplefan100

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:09 am
hi, well. i'm not sure where to start i wanted to read everyones so i could get some ideas about what to put but i'm tired so i just skimmed through some.

umm i believe in the supernatural. i suspect i'm a little sensitive or at least more than most to picking up things.
i suspect that where i used to live was haunted well, not haunted but has a least one spirt/ghost there. i always forget which is ghost and spirit so i just but both. Before my uncle passed away i mentioned to my mom than i had a really bad feeling something was going to happen then i got it again and i told her, i thought it might happen to someone in my fathers family. i was worried a short while after my uncle passed away from my fathers side.

then my grandmother, one the day, she passed away. i was on the bus on my way to do errands and everything, my mom was coincedently with me, this was years later of course.i told her i had a bad feeling. i didn't feeling right. i told my mom for some reason i was really worried about my grandmother. i was very concerned, i felt afraid and upset. I started to call everyone i could, to ask them if they could check on her. I was out of state and was unable to do so or i would have done so my self. that evening we got a call she had passed. Sometimes i think I get premenitions too, not sure, i get deja vu alot. I am interested in wicca and learning about all kids of stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:16 am
Hi there! biggrin

So umm.. Introductions eh? Hmm. Idk where to start sweatdrop So I'll just go with the basic stuff whee

I'm Martha but you guys can call me pie 3nodding Im 16 <- TOO YOUNG. Trolololol.

Well, nothing really interesting about me since Im a pretty average kid sweatdrop Oh and it seems that I tend to attract strange things sweatdrop It kind of runs in the blood. Haha. I used to have the ability to see strange things but when I was a kid my grandma called in a man and he did this odd ritual thing to me and my cousin so it seems that it was able to temporarily lock away that ability although I think whatever he did has almost reached it's expiration date since I'm starting to sense strange things again. It's quite odd. Im not really that used to it anymore so Im pretty sure I need help with trying to handle this. sweatdrop

Random story/fact: I go to a catholic school and I usually argue with the religion teachers about the existence of the supernatural.. Err. It's quite hard trying to prove it to them tho. The skeptics tend to gang up on me. stare ehh.

Anywho, thanks for accepting me here! biggrin I hope we can all get along! biggrin 3nodding  

fear_the_pie98

4,275 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

James Pixar

Greedy Seeker

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:40 am
Firstly, good evening, morning, or whatever time of the day it is! Now, I go by James, or Wulf, whichever name suits your fancy, will be just fine for me. I joined Gaia quite a long while ago, however I decided to change into this account, in order to get a fresh start.

I am delighted to be here, as I've recently acquired a certain degree of interest in the Occult, and its relative topics. Although I have always been a skeptic myself, it both fascinates me and instigates my curiosity, the more I know about the Occult. I have yet to see any visual proof or evidence which I find compelling, but so far, it has been an interesting couple of years, with my learning of this magnificent field.

I hope you (all) have a wonderful day, and au revoir!  
The Occult Research Society

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff