Krysin's Tome: Incubus Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edward Fauste
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ritual
cert

This journal is private. Unless you have Krysin's permission, you may not post here.

Summoner
Soah Dresden
Demon
Incubus
Reason
Protecting a Friend
Date of Summoning
19 August 2008

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:18 pm
Table of Contents

1 ) Edward's Post
2 ) Table of Contents
3 ) Recent Events
4 ) The Summoner
5 ) The Incubus
6 ) Reasoning
7 ) The Contract
8 ) Mythology
15 ) Credits

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:19 pm
Recent Events

August 19th: Win in the Standard Flatsale, receives Summoning, and successfully sets up journal. POWAH TO ME!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:21 pm
Summoner

Name: Soah Kenya Dresden
D.O.B: July 3rd
Height: 5'7
Weight: 135
Hair Colour: Honey blonde
Eye Colour: Indigo
Body Built: Slender, but well toned

Personality: He seems to be nothing more than a charming young man, with proper manners and an infectuous smile. His natural charm seems to draw people to him, so he makes friends easily. He is quick to protect those he cares about, but will usually otherwise avoid confrontation. He's hard-working, determined, though he doesn't necessarily have an above-average intelligence level. On that field he is rather average, preferring history and language arts to math and science.

History: His parents aren't together, and his father has primary custody over him. It isn't that his mother is incompetent, it's just that his father wanted to raise him that badly (and Soah's sure his mother wasn't ready for him). His father sent him to a private school in town, in order to give Soah the best learning opportunities. Though his father is a bit of a womanizer, that feature was not passed on to his son. Needless to say, like father, like son, and Soah resembles his dad in many ways. He easily became popular, and gathered a large group of friends. Before dealing with the issue of the Incubus, Soah's life was average, but a good one.

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:23 pm
Incubus

Name: Merihem
Nicknames: Mer, uncommonly may be called Ink at risk of one's own life
Daemon: Incubus

Powers and Abilities: Unknown

Personality: Unknown

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:26 pm
Reason for Summoning

Soah
"Well... uhh... this is kind of embarrassing, so I'll just say it quickly? He was kind of... propositioning my friend for... uhh... what incubi usually like to do. She didn't want to... so... uhh... I had to step in. I just couldn't let it continue on."

To be more clear: Incubus was meeting Soah's friend at night to feed off of her sexual energy, and when Soah found out he jumped at that opportunity to free her friend from the plague of fear brought by the Incubus.

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:27 pm
The Contract

Soah
"Do I... really have to tell you? This gets a... uh... a little worse. I would suggest plugging your ears and covering your eyes... because believe me, I don't think it's pleasant myself. So... in return for the incubus leaving everyone who doesn't want to... uh... do stuff with him... alone... I'll do stuff with him? That's as non-vague as I'm going!"

To be more clear: Yeah, that's right, Soah's instead letting the Incubus feed off of his sexual energy, and in return, the Incubus is leaving alone anyone who's unwilling to engage in sexual intercourse with him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:28 pm
Mythology

Wikipedia
In Western medieval legend, an incubus (plural incubi) is a demon in male form supposed to lie upon sleepers, especially women, in order to have sexual intercourse with them. It is believed that this was done in order to spawn other incubi. The incubus drains energy from the woman on whom it performs sexual intercourse in order to sustain itself,[citation needed] and some sources indicate that it may be identified by its unnaturally cold p***s.[1] Religious tradition holds that repeated intercourse with such a spirit by either males or females (the female version of the incubus is called a succubus) may result in the deterioration of health, or even death.[2]

Incubi and succubi were said by some not to be different sexes but the same demons able to change their sex.[9] A succubus would be able to sleep with a man and collect his sperm, and then transform into an incubus and use that seed on women. Their offspring were thought to be supernatural in many cases, even if the actual genetic material originally came from humans.[4]

Though many tales claim that the incubus is bisexual,[10] others indicate that it is strictly heterosexual and finds attacking a male victim either unpleasant or detrimental.[11] There are also numerous stories involving the attempted exorcism of incubi or succubi who have taken refuge in, respectively, the bodies of men or women.

Incubi were sometimes said to be able to conceive children. The half-human offspring of such a union is a Cambion. The most famous legend of such a case includes that of Merlin, the famous wizard from Arthurian legend.[5]

On the other hand, the Franciscan friar Ludovico Maria Sinistrari stated that incubi "do not obey exorcists, have no dread of exorcisms, show no reverence for holy things, at the approach of which they are not in the least overawed."[5]

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:21 pm
Ect.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:24 pm
Ect.  

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi