Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Boardroom of E-vil
Belladona Meets An Timely End, Or, Mommy Goes Bye-bye. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How Shall I meet my Timely demise?
  Be eaten by crocodiles?
  Hurl myself into the [color=red]The River of Blood [/color]
  Accept a drink from any member of the BoE without suitable antidote available
  Die of embarrassment by being poorly dressed
View Results

Belladonna from Whitwell
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:03 pm
As I approach a rather significant birthday, I ponder my RL and wonder if hanging out here in the BoE with this rather distinquished herd of college-age uh, BoEers, might not be construed as just a little creepy!

So, I am planning on ending it all, and invite you who have so magnanimously and graciously welcomed me in, to the wake and reading of the Will. I intend to divest myself of all my unearthly goods, and make my last wishes known, which will hopefully, in the spirit of the BoE, produce much rancor and infighting.(Time of the reading of the Will and the Wake TBA.) Thereafter, I will disappear from the past, and only pop around occasionally to haunt you; to make sure you are all standing up straight, chewing with your mouths shut, taking your alcohol and the like.

I look forward to your imput as to the vehicle I should use to accomplish this, and promise to take all suggestions under consideration.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:19 pm
*Sniff, sniff.*

Whhhyyy?!  

Mystrunner
Crew

Dapper Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Evilconqueso
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:31 am
Ah, only the good die young. Meaning she obvously has been falsifying her age.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:10 pm
See, and I always thought that your presence here gave us some sort of vindication and authority, because we weren't all just a bunch of power hungry, enlightened, young assholes...

Sniff, we shall miss ye sorely...  

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

Mr Legion
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:35 pm
sad I liked the creepiness wink There is no creepiness. It's a sad departure. Still, the BoE is like the mafia, or a book club - once you join, you never truly leave. We'll always welcome you back. But not in a nasty mafia way. Unless it was a kind of happy-go-lucky 'one last job' mafia comedy. Although most of those films are dire... Bad analogy. You know what I mean.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:32 am
The big day is nearing, Oct 4th to be exact. Thank you for your kind yet strangely perverse words. (Dear Mysty..."There, there boy.......................
shut up") No tears. Buck up and all that. No doubt my spirit shall be lurking about, which is probably
just as creepy, but then I really enjoyed my time with you, and if any of my adult friends knew about it, they would certainly turn me in to the maturity police.

The consensus so far has been
THE RIVER OF BLOOD. So, I shall be shopping for some suitable bathing attire (read my bumper sticker :"I am spending my children's inheritence") I have been busy watching my contributions to the past conversations fade away, and am feeling a bit nostalgic...so let's get this wake started! What's the fun of a wake if you're not there to enjoy it? Drinks for everyone! Since I am dying anyway, I'll have a double gin and tonic with a plethora of olives!...and something decadent to nosh on (let's leave the baby's parts out of it this time...for that matter, not really looking forward to any midget nibbles either...oh, and no pork- bad for the heart) And bring on the dancing Butler's!!!  

Belladonna from Whitwell
Crew

Mystrunner
Crew

Dapper Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:38 pm
*Wails like a cat in a hurricane.*

It's not faaaaiiiir!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:54 am
Well time is getting short...I do have one last request, kind of a birthday/deathday kind of request...In an effort to take you all with me, so to speak, and remember you by, I'd like to ask that each of you send me a luggage sticker that represents the state or country you are in. I will affix it to our gig box that travels everywhere with us, and is used on stage. whee I prefer ones that look older to the the new reflecto ones, but as they says "beggers can't be choosers even when they are passing away." rolleyes (or something like that) If you are willing to be part of fulfilling my last request PM me and I will send you my address if you don't already have it... oh, and I will try to post a picture of the box in the past news section on our website so you know what I mean... cool  

Belladonna from Whitwell
Crew

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:30 am
I shall do my best to find an Irish luggage sticker, you don't see that many of them over here...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:26 pm
This is what I mean...

For some odd reason this works in preview, but not here...go figure...I gotta get outta this place... stressed  

Belladonna from Whitwell
Crew

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:05 pm
Yeah, I figured. You don't see many of them over here.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:50 am
*looks at her calendar* Today is the 4th...what time is the reading of this will and wake supposed to take place? I've got (no) important work to do... xp  

HobbitAngel
Crew

4,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

HobbitAngel
Crew

4,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:55 pm
*walks in...dressed in as much black as she owns...thinks her dress could be way darker...might see if she can find something else just for the wake/mourning...finds no one here...still...shrugs...then sits and waits*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:46 pm
O-o;; woah... what a day to get on to the BoE eh? sweatdrop 'm really sorry to hear your leaving, I didn't get to know you all that well but all the same there will be a certain emptiness in the BoE without you. *nods*

If I had any traveling stickers like of the which you are speaking of, I would most certainly love to send you one, however such is not so. If however I do come across a sticker in the next few days I'll be sure to say so on here or tell you and hopefully by then I won't be too late in sending that to you. *ponders* Unless you wouldn't mind a college sticker, in which I could go get one right now. ^_^

Well uhhh... back to Hobbit Angel's question... when is this lil' shindig suppost to start anyway?  

animus
Crew

Belladonna from Whitwell
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:21 pm
Well here it is the 4th of October and I was afraid the wake would be cancelled for lack of interest...(actually college stickers or stickers expressing something meaningful would be greatly appreciated) please help yourself to the open bar and full buffet of munchies...it is time for me to bid my adieus and take my leave. I have spent the day in RL cavorting around the city going hither and yon (mostly hither) so I had little time to prepare for this. I will be giving my will to Rivkeh to post after I am gone. I expect you all to continue on without me (where oh where is my adopted jadelf?) crying Make me proud, and never, never cave to the forces of mediocrity.* Pulls self up to full height, hoists herself up upon her toes, arms swish up, culminating in a perfect swan dive into the RIVER OF BLOOD ...a satisfying "BLURP" is heard.  
The Boardroom of E-vil

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff