Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Yoh and Isuna 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:45 pm
"As long as you aren't ripping someone's heart out like uncle Hiei does. I don't think it matters. Have you seen Murder style when it's done?" Akugi asked looking at the screen.

- -

" It really can't be fix. Old injury never heal'd right." He said waving a bit. " I'll be bring Akugi home for a bit soon for you two" Hiei said as he left.

Yoh nodded to Hiei before shifted and smile. " Good. I've learnt how to use Akuro."Yoh said  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:00 pm
"I saw Kuhi almost use it along time ago, when him and Uncle Hiei spar, but not since then." Ari admitted. "It's not something I'm going to use as an everyday fighting style, just a back up plan sort of thing, thats all. Plus, I've been practicing with my spirit foxes too." she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isuna smiled. "Thats good to hear, I guess it went better then expected." she cleaned up her things from healing as she spoke. "So...do think Akugi will want to come home?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:02 pm
" It's awesome. Uncle Hiei ripped someone's heart out using murder style. It was still plusing and everything before he burnt the heart!" Akugi said before Kuhi moved a little." Akugi be quiet! Were talking." Kuhi said fling something at the boy.

- -

" Hiei told me he loves it there and doesn't want to come back at all . . But hell every demon child is like that." Yoh said and moved a bit thinking. " I think letting him go to demon world was a bad move. What if his like me and has a monster in him like me?" Yoh asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:28 am
Isuna blinked, looking lost for a moment. "That though never even crossed my mind. You think Akugi has a mini Akuro?" she asked. There was something she didn't plan on, two Akuro's...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ari laughed. "I should let you go, I heard Uncle Hiei leave, so mom and dad are by themselves. They don't know I've been talking to you. Take care of yourself Akugi, see ya." Ari smiled and the image faded. She sighed and hopped off the stool, scurrying out of teh bathroom and sneaking back upstairs.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:15 am
"Thoughts been crossing mine since Akuro's been around. It could easly happen if Akugi acting up at times. I mean it could be a chance that his just screwed up in the head all together and enjoys killing. But what if he does have a split personalty?" Yoh asked before he touched his head slightly. " Go away Akuro. No one wants to actually hear you right now."Yoh mumbled.

-- - - -

Akugi shifted a bit and sighed. " Yea, I gotta go anyway. Getting ready for another raid." Akugi siad with a chuckle and stood to thes ide. " Bye." He said before walking over toward Kuhi and Kana.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:44 pm
"Not unless he's got something productive to say about all this." Isuna muttered. She tooka deep breath, letting it out slowly as she sat down. "If Akugi does have a split personality, how do me confirm it, and make that its not just him being....well, a demon child." Isuna asked.

Ari had gone up to her room, and was busy rummaging for something under her bed. "I hope Kids puppets didn't move it or something....It's gotta be here somewhere."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:46 pm
Yoh shrugged a bit and looked toward Isuna laying back on the couch rubbing his head. " I don't know. . Maybe his just a demon child. " Yoh said and moved a bit with a sigh and shifted a bit before rubbing his head.

- -

Ruka and Kepi moved a bit sitting on the bed beside Kid who was still passed out. She was working late. Moving a bit she open her eyes with a groan. " Mmmmm?" Kid said and swatted Ruka and kepi around as they were in small forms.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:49 pm
"Have you guys seen that box of hair coloring? I was hiding it from mom and dad. I wanted to try it out tonight." Ari explained, crawling back out from under the bed to sit on her knees.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isuna smirked, giving a huff of a laugh as she shook her head, poking Yoh a bit. "I kinda hope that's all it is." She leaned her head back. "Aahh, parenting needs to come with a manual." she joked, her ears twitching playfully.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:20 pm
Kid shifted a bit and rolled over. " Ask me in five more minutes. I need more sleeeep." Kid said and sighed before Ruka snapped in her ear and she slowly sat up and yawned. " Yea, I think it's in the dresser." Kid said, she was only wearing her sports bra and boxers, are body pretty cut up.

- -

" I wish, I mean If Hiei can be a parent. Then we should be able to be really good parents even if I was gone for a really long time."Yoh said and shifted rubbing his head a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:29 pm
Isuna couldn't help but laugh. "Memo to self, ask Hiei what his secret is." she smiled, leaning her head back. "In all honesty though...we do have a couple of good kids. Smart too, I'm starting to wonder if we don't give them enough credit."

Ari stood up and went to the dresser, she found the box soon enough and pulled it out. "Hmmm what color....." she mused. She looked up to ask Kid her opinion and stopped, looking at the cuts. "Hey Kid, what is it that you do exactly, you always come back all cut up and stuff."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:07 pm
"I kill demons and bad humans for a living?" Kid said unsure is that was a smart answer and moved reaching for her black tight jeans and pulled them on before laying back on the bed. " I work for Mukuro. . . But Hiei's actually my main boss. I guess. . .I actually hate working for that Robotic whore." Kid snarled slightly and rubbed her wrist where the mark was for Mukuro.

- -

" We do. At times I wish we never mention Demon world or anything around them though . . Or had Kid move in. I know she's here to keep us safe and all . . .but she still works for Mukuro..." Yoh said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:05 am
Ari tilted her head slightly. "Why do you kill other demons?" she asked, she understood teh bad humans part, she'd heard her parents mention people like them before, as well as Kuhi and Uncle Hiei. But Ari's only interaction with other demons were her Mom, Kuhi and Hiei. She'd never been to makai, and she'd never run across any other demons in human world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isuna moved, stretching out next to Yoh on the couch. "I don't mind having Kid here. I trust her enough to know there are some things she wouldn't do. As for the kids and talking about demon world....kinda hard to raise them as humans when ones got fox ears, and the other fangs."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:54 am
Yoh sighed a bit. " Good point" He said and shifted shifting to pull his cowboy boots off and they dropped off the couch and he sat there closing his eyes half asleep. " Gah. Akugi's in demon world...With Hiei...It almost scares me."

- -

" Because they get in the way." Kid said and moved as she slowly stood up and walked toward the mirror as she started to bandage her lower back, she had all the written tattoo's on her back from the laws broken by her. She moved a little and looked back at Ari. " It used to be fun." She said and shifted. " but now I'm just a lap dog to keep peace in demon world, which I actually hate."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:27 am
"Get in the way of what?" She looked at Kids back, reading the tattoos. Part of her cringed, hoping Akugi didn't come back with one. As Kid explined about keeping the peace, Ari's ears twitched. "So, that makes you wanna of the good guys then."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Heh, don't remind me." Isuna smirked, moving to get up. "Should probably get dinner ready..." she noted, she took a few steps toward the kitchen and paused. "It's been almost too quiet in this house since you and Hiei came back. Ari's usually running about asking questions."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:34 am
Kid grunted as he pulled on the banadges that stayed around her lower back. She shifted a bit and nodded. " Yes I guess." She said and moved a little. The markings on her back where the laws she broke from the puppet land . .

- -

" Probably woke up Kid and is bugging her." Yoh said and shifted with a yawn." At least his suppose to come home for a little bit. Moving again he shifted slightly rubbing his head.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games