Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Yoh and Isuna 1x1 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:47 pm
This is a 1X1 role play between the lovely Isuna and Me. The role is mainly about Yoh and Isuna and how stuff never works out as planed.
Please no posting at all, only person I want to see posting here and Isuna.
Lurking is allowed though ^.^

It's been years since all the weird missions started up. But after there few last one close to the end like Our world missions. At one point Yoh was done with it and moved to the Human world and Isuna moved with him.

Getting married when the sakura blossom where in bloom, It was a great wedding and great day for Isuna. All there friends where there and it was a nice weather day. After that the honey moon and everything was great, The best gift Isuna got was when Yoh promised he'd stop working for Mukuro.

With that Yoh and Isuna finally settled down and had one older Child, Her name was Ari age 10, Then having one more his name was Akughi age eight it was great living with his new family. Nothing could go wrong now that he had stopped working on the Demon Queen Mukuro and stopped talking to Koemna about work. . .

But after Isuna's Birthday, Yoh was called in to the demon world. Isuna not wanting him to go and just give up on work for now, Cried when He left. He had a feeling he should do this mission.

But when He isn't back in the two months that he said he would and Mukuro had the imp Luke come and tell Isuna that her husband was missing, everything falls apart for this family.

Yoh had been called out to stop a small war between towns and had never been heard of since, Hiei had left with him and had came back fine. He said that Yoh left before him and should of been back before him as well. But now that he wasn't. Everyone has a bad feeling. Is the Vampire died? Is he just on another mission and Mukuro's lying. . . .
What's going on?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:32 pm
"Akugi! Where are you! Mom says dinner's almost ready!" Ari walked through the park, looking for her younger brother. Hands on her hips she sighed and looked up in all the trees, and even under a few bushes. "Come on Akugi, this isn't funny, I wanna go home and eat. I'll leave you here damnit!" it was apparent that she'd spent the day with a few of her friends, mainly Yuuji and Kuhi, and Genkai, training at the temple.

Isuna stood on the porch of their house arms folded as she listened to her daughter call for her brother. She smirked and shook her head, dismissing the wind she'd use to check up on them. Walking inside she fixed herself a cup of tea and took a seat in the kitchen, wrapping her hands around the glass of hot liquid. It was quiet, save for the ticking of a clock somewhere in the house. Isuna caught herself watching the door for Yoh to walk in, cursing under her breath a moment before sipping at her tea. A few times before she'd actually woken up during the night looking for him. "I need to get a hold of myself, try and get in touch with Ina again and see if she can help or something."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:42 pm
Akugi started laughing from the tree and dropped down, He was a spitting image of his Father, Red hair amber eyes and whore a small jacket that resembled a Trench coat.

" Okay!" He said with a smile and held his hand up a bit to grab his older Sisters hand. He didn't understand the meaning of his father missing. Everyone like Uncle Hiei and Kurama told him he was just gone for a bit. " Is daddie home yet?" He asked

The boy moved fixing his glasses slightly, He was the only human in his family, Well he could heal and control wind. But people where surprise that he didn't get his fathers vampires or his mothers Kitsune.

He stood there walking beside his older sister holding her hand and smiled. his smile told that he had an evil plan and his eyes glinted with a tad of evilness in his mind.

He looked around a bit and then let go of his sister hand and started to run toward the house. He ran through the door Isuna was looking in and smiled" Mommie!" He said running in, He looked a lot like Yoh, the hell mark and everything on his face.

- - -

Out way out somewhere in the middle of Demon, A small castle stood up. It was marked with blood of many demons and the smell from it kept people away from the hellhole of the castle.

the castle belong to Mukuro and in the basement was someone who was loved dearly. But had crossed Mukuro herself and now was stuck away from the people he loved and cared for.

Changed up in the basement of the castle was Yoh Akuro, The vampire that had been missing for almost two months.

He looked up from the ground toward the figure that walked in, he was shirtless and pretty battered up. He smiled slightly and leaned forward. " Good afternoon" He simply said in a good happy tone and then hissed when a whip touched down on his right shoulder.

He hissed a bit and his eyes flashed amber to crimson red and he jumped toward the figure going to attack before he was pushed back again and hissed in great pain.

When another whip was brought down he leaned forward and looked up " Isuna!" He screamed slightly. All he wanted was to see Isuna not be here anymore, He understood that he disobey Mukuro and this was punishment but he couldn't take this anymore, He was done here he just wanted his Fox again.

He heard more footsteps and then Mukuro yell something of get outta of her useless morons and then another smug comment from whoever had came down the stairs to the basment. He opened his eyes and looked up seeing two figures one very small and one short but taller then the other.

He blinked a bit and mouthed something and looked around trying to see better by he couldn't see that well outta of his one eye at the moment. He was pushed back again when Mukuro got pissed off and charged her power up sending the two other figures back into walls.

-------

"Mommie, Why do you always look so upset when I walk in?" Akugi asked tugging on his mothers sleeve and titled his head a bit. " Is it because I don't have powers like Sister Ari?" He asked very clueless of everything.

He looked toward ARi when she walked in then toward Isuna and smiled a bit" how about I start training with Grandma Genkai?" He asked, witha slight nod and then struck a pose to prove he was stronge like everyone. "Uncle Hiei and Grandma Genkai can teach me to fight too! Then when Daddie gets back I can spar with him!" Akugi said.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:45 pm
Ari sighed and shook her head as Akugi showed up. "Human or not, you think and act like the rest of us." she muttered. She didn't get a chance to answer about their dad as Akugi ran off for home. She smiled and ran along after him, keeping a pace that allowed him to reach the house before she did.

Isuna looked up at the door, for a brief moment seeing Yoh before she realized it was her son. She gave a sad sort of smile and moved to hug him. "I'm not upset honey, not at all. Tired maybe." she pulled away and ruffled his hair playfully, smiling for real this time. "You have powers Akugi, I'll leave it up to you what you wish to do with them. Maybe tomorrow we'll all go and see Grandma Genkai and Uncle Hiei sound good?" she looked between the two, keeping her tone upbeat. "Now, you two go wash up while I dish up dinner."

Ari smiled and nodded. "Race ya Akugi-kun." she tapped him on teh shoulder before trotting off to the bathroom to wash her hands.

Isuna laughed and walked into the kitchen. Moving she grabbed the phone and dialed Hiei's number, wanting to let him know about tomorrow, and ask a couple questions.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:03 pm
Akugi nodded and raced his older sister up the stairs toward the bathroom to wash his hands. He smiled and skidded to a stop walking into the bathroom and turn the water on. He got on his tipy toes and tried to wash his hands.

He looked at Ari for a momment and blinked before he jump up a bit trying to turn the taps on. He was to short to get the taps. He moved a bit and pulled over the trash can and set it upside down to stand on it so he could now fully wash his hands. He smirked a bit. Well it worked!

- - - - -

" Moshi moshi!" A cheerful voice said, It wasn't Hiei sound kinda like him but it was kuhi. " Hello Isuna-sama!" He said standing by the door to the kitchen, where the phone was.

Kuhi had just gotten home and had found a note from his father. His father had left saying he had work and other stuff to be done. Which pissed off MommaUrama abut Hiei always did that type of stuff.

"Do you need to get a hold of my Dad?" Kuhi asked looking around for something to eat and blinked" He has his Cellphone" He said if that was the cause and if Isuna needed to get a hold of him.

- - - -

Yoh moved a bit and fell to his knees. He looked toward Mukuro and forced his eyes open even more. With that he tried to get outta of the chains.

He noticed the two figures, one looked a lot like Hiei the other looked like Luke...Or Hisayuki..Maybe it was the new worker?

He moved a bit and took a deep breath in and forced himself to stand up again and try to pull away from the wall. " Let me go, I won't betray you again. Mukuro" He mumbled. There was laughter and the vampire sighed and let his glasses finally fall from his eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:15 pm
Ari snickered and washed her hands with no problems. "Heehee, you'r going to be short your whole life if you ended up with mom's gene's She's almost as short as Uncle Hiei." she joked, watching her brother turn the trash can upside down. "Why not use that wind of yours to give yourself a boost?"

Isuna blinked. "Oh, hello Kuhi, you sound just like dad on happy pills." she smirked. "I just wanted to call and let your dad know I'd be stopping by the temple with Ari and Akugi tomorrow, and ask him if he'd heard about Yoh yet?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:23 pm
Kuhi thought for a momment. " Happypills might help him a lot" He mumbled and chuckled before going back to the call

" Give him a call on his cellphone and ask him. He doens't tell me anything" Kuhi said with a sigh" I'm also leaving to meetup with Kana. . . So I won't be here when he gets back. Gomen"

- - - - -

Akugi blinked a bit and sighed. " uh... Because I don't like using my powers for stupid things like that" Akughi said and then blinekd and glared" hey! short people kick butt too!" He said

" so it doesn't matter if I stay short or not" He said crossing his arm's after he was done and jump off the trash can. He yawned a bit and looked around before he head toward the door to leave the bathroom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:34 pm
"Alright, I'll do that. Thanks for teh help Kuhi, take care of yourself and tell Kana I say hello." she smiled and hung up. Moving to the stove she fixed up two plates of food for Akugi and Ari, then set them at the table. She didn't have much of an appetite so she fixed herself a small amount and set it in her spot before going back to teh phone and dialing Hiei's cell.

Ari huffed. "Alright, alright. Still it would be good practice." she moved and started walking toward the stairs. "I'm looking forward to going to teh temple tomorrow though, training s a lot of fun." she smiled.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:40 pm
" I just like being with Genkai-sama!" Akugi said and looked around before sitting down at the table. His only been to the temple about four times. Most of it because Kuhi was babysitting him and his older sister and so with that came the temple.

- - - - - - - -

Hiei goraned a bit" Mukuro get outta of my face" hiei mumlbed and with that sat down accross form the vmapire. He couldn't do anything Mukuro had left on her own mission.

He moved and answer his phone in a snappy voice" What?" He asked looking toward the vampire. He heard Mukuro snap at him about soemthing then mention this and that about the rules of a prisoners.

He sighed, He had to get Yoh outta of here some how. He leaned back waiting for the person on the other hand.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:46 pm
"Hiei? I'm sorry if I called at a bad time. It's Isuna." she looked over at Akugi and ari as they sat down, and motioned for them to start eating.

Ari watched her mom on the phone. She frowned sightly before sitting down to start eating. She recognized teh fact that her dad hadn't been home for awhile, but no one was saying anything as to why.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:53 pm
" I'm sorry, Didn't mean to snap. Something happen right now at the castle." Hiei said and looked toward Yoh who picked himself up slightly hearing Isuna voice and smiled slightly mouthing her name.
He took a deep breath like he was holding soemthing back. " Do you need something?" He asked.

"Hiei! " Yoh yelled but it was muffled on the phone. It just sounded like Hisayuki or something. " Dammit You b*****d let me talk! Hearltess b*****d!" He yelled

- - - -

Akugi blinked and then started to eat. He loved eating. He looked toward his mother and then toward his sister and looked down. Why wasn't daddie here with them anymore?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:59 pm
Isuna blinked. "Umm, I was just wondering if you'd heard anything about Yoh?"

Ari picked at her food a bit, taking a bite and watching her mother.

((Got to go for a bit))  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:04 pm
"Something, People say that have seen him on the outskirts of black Ruins. I'll be checking there tomorrow. I'll find him." Hiei said before there was more yelling and then a bang. Hiei blinked mumbled s**t and siad a fast good bye to Isuna and hung up.

Akugi blinked a bit and poked Ari in the arm then went abck to eating. With a sigh he kept eating his food." Uncle Hiei, gonna find Dadda Yoh, Hai?" Akugi asked.

[[okay]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:36 pm
Ari blinked feeling the poke. Stealthy like she poked her brother back in the ribs and smiled. "Yeah, that right. Uncle Hiei-san will find him no problem." Ari took another bite of food and winked.

Isuna's ears swivled in confusion as Hiei hung up. "Must be busy." she hung up and went to join Ari and Akugi for dinner. "So you two, how was your day? Have fun or learn anything new?"

Ari smiled, kicking her feet under the table. "Kuhi showed me a new trick he learned with his fire. It was so cool, it looked life momma in her fox form."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:02 pm
" Hina Taught me how to channel my Spirit power so I can see ghosts!"Akugi said with a nod and started swing his feet. He took a big bite of his food and yawned.

He moved a bit and looked toward the clock. Upsetting he had to go to bed after dinner! He sighed and rubbed his face and then kept eating.

Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games