Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:01 am
User Image

Rahu was comfertably sleeping under a tree. he was enjoying the solitude for the breif time he would have any. having grandkids and great grandkids contstantly coming and going did wear on ones nerves specialy his though he did have his amusment with them. grunting and waking slightly, he opened one eye breifly before closing it and going back to sleep. oh was he in for a rude awaking soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:09 pm
She couldn't believe it! It was incredible, but ironic, in its own way. She had just recently noticed it, this slow swelling of her stomach; at first, she thought she was eating way too much, but now she realized she was eating for more than just herself..

She was pregnant!

Narrowing her eyes, she searched out her mate, Rahu; he had escaped to have some alone time for himself for peace and quiet earlier, but it looked like his escape would have to be cut severely short.

Very short.

"RAHU!" she practically screeched as she stomped about trying to find her elusive lifemate. Why, of all days, did it have to be today that she realized she was pregnant?!

Pregnant!

Her mind was still whirling from shock, happiness, and anger.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:53 pm
Rahu gave a groan and flicked back his ears when he heard Aruna screech at the top of her lungs for him. what in the bloddly hell would cause her to be doing this when all he wanted was some peace and quiet. opening an eye he grumbled to himself and gave a sigh. geting to his feet today really wasnt gonna be his day. " what in the bloddly hell you yelling about!!!?" ofcourse now he was yelling and probably no doubt a shoatng match would start.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:01 pm
She smirked and grimaced within three seconds of hearing Rahu's own annoyed shout. Trotting up to him as best she could, she spoke to him in a sickeningly sweet voice. "Oh there you are, sweetie. I was just looking for you! I have news!"

So that's where he'd been; under a tree taking a nap without a care in the world... again. If he wasn't after her for a little tryst he was out wandering out acting like there was no one better than him... ah, whatever. The news.

Her smile widened as she said through clenched, pregnant teeth: "Rahu, congrats. You're a father.

"Again."

She waited for his reaction. If he thought he was done with kids in the family... well, he better think again, because this time, instead of grandkids, or great-grandkids, or even great-great grandkids... it was offspring. The second time around.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:08 pm
Rahu narrowed his eyes at her as she came trotting up and spoke to him a such a sickingly sweet voice which he HATED more than anything. "what news could there........." he stopped short in his snarky snappy responce as she had smiled, clinched teeth and told him he was a father AGAIN!. " WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?" wided eyed, he should of noticed the signs of her being pregnate but in his usual fasion he choosed to ignore everything. groaning, he couldn't beleive they where having another set of kids they would have to take care of. " your not toying with me are you?" did he really have to say that? no it was clear as day she was pregnate.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:34 pm
Aruna laid her ears back as Rahu practically shouted in her ears from their closeness. "Rahu, shut up. I'm quite thrilled to have kids again, thank you, but of course it's all your fault. I can't get myself pregnant, after all." She rolled her eyes, her sickeningly sweet voice vanishing and being replaced with her normal tone. She narrowed her eyes at him when he asked if she was just joking around.

"You know very well I don't joke about this!" she snapped. "If you think I'm joking then make sure you drill me every day to exercise but I don't like carrying extra weight around unless it's our kids you big idiot!" she screamed as she finished her little spheal.

She paused to catch her breath finally. "And you know what, Rahu, love?" she continued after a quick moment.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!"

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:41 pm
Rahu gave a loud groan and couldnt beleive this. if he was a stupid fool he would be wondering how the hell he got into this mess but he knew how he did. and of all things eh was blameing HIM oh lord she was lucky he wasnt willing to argue that as his mind was whirlling about. her father would be pissed off no doubt specialy that idiot fool bairn and then there was the matter of their oldest kids being told they where having baby siblings on the way. oh bloodly hell he did not need this. " you know very damn well i only spoke out of shock and so what the hell are we suppost to do about this now? i am sure shiz, ketsu and raum will find it interesting they are having more siblings coming." sighing why oh why did this have to happen to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:09 pm
It was pretty funny how their thoughts were going along the same lines; in fact, Aruna was speaking her thoughts aloud. "What'll we tell the others? Oh, no, what'll my family think!? Aaaaah but if our current children hear they're having siblings...!!!"

Aruna was beside herself with joy and frustration. How to relate the news to the important people who was supposed to know? No matter... maybe she would just force Rahu (sort of force, sort of not force?) to get her food while she rested and waited for the painful part of the birthing to come; after all...

...she was probably carrying three kids again, considering how hungry she was always feeling! "What do you think we should do, oh father to be? Maybe I ought to castrate you, my dear... that way it won't ever happen again." She was only teasing, but it was actually a pretty amusing thought to toy with...

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:16 pm
Rahu's eyes went wide at the mention of castration. " oh like bloody hell like your coming near me at this rate now 'dear'. and if i had it my way the only ones to know of this would bbe shiz, ketsu and raum. i know better then to allow your family or my father for that matter to know about this." grumbling and ranting this sure was becoming oh so joyful. hopefuly this batch of kids would cause less drama.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:50 am
"Don't you mean if you had your way only Ketsueku-oni and Raum would know about this? I didn't think you still cared about Shizuka, Rahu," she spoke with a harsh, angry tone, but her eyes softened as she realized how, in his own way, he was just trying to protect his family (even though he'd never admit it).

"My family would be oh-so-joyful," she agreed, sarcasm dripping heavily. "Especially my little brother Bairn. What would he think? And my other younger siblings haven't even gotten around to having their own mates and children!" She realized that as the oldest, she was probably not a very good example to her other brothers and sisters.

...it's all Rahu's fault, she thought to herself. "Well, it is your fault so if they happen to find out... well, you'll have to deal with it. I don't think my father will mind, though... I had a talk with him, a while back when you wandered off."

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:08 pm
Rahu glared right at her. " you know damn well the reasons i dont bother to visit Shiz and its not because of what you just said." ofcourse he would never admit anything though Aruna always knew who to back him in a cornor and admit what she wanted him to." do not get me started on bairn." grumbling, he just snorted when she blamed him yet again for it all. "oh dont pin having to deal with it just on me. and when do you suppose we tell our brats this great news." ofcourse he didnt think this was great news but he would have to grin and bear it.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games