[PRP] Calming Crystals (Myrrh&Sadie) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 am
Myrrh had been on the move since he had first met Sadie, his mind consumed with thoughts the he felt weren't of his own. Pacing a bit beside the pool within his little paradise, he looked down at the fish that seemed to follow his every move as they swam to and fro. Stopping he looked down at the brightly colored fish as some seemed to stop and look back at him with glassy eyes. Ears twitching themselves back he snorted at his own reflection. What was wrong with him? He had offered to take Sadie to his old home and explore the caves there. It was all well and good... But he wasn't sure why.

"What do you think I should do?" he asked the fish whom only stared back before swimming off again.... Some answer that was.

Shaking his head and looking toward the blueness of the skies, it was about that time he was to meet Sadie once more. Turning away from the pond he bid it farewell for now as she stepped back to the shadows and headed toward the clearing. Picking his path easily, he made it there in a matter of moments scattering the early birds that had come to peck at the ground for worms and other crawlers. Watching the birds flutter and squawk at the disturbance, this made him snort again.

The sun was already high and home was across the valley, pretty much, and the caves were who knew how deep into the mountains. Though he was going to be taking her through the back door, sorta speak, an easier path then climbing the mountain side in the heat of the sun. Golden eyes looked around the clearing to see if he could spot his copper and cream friend, hoping that she hadn't forgotten...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:55 am
Sadie walked slowly along the path she had taken a few days ago. At that time she had no real reason to go that way and today...she wasn't sure why she was going. Had he been serious when he said they would go exploring in the caves? She wasn't sure why in the world she had agreed to go. It seemed like the right thing to do at the time and now she was thinking maybe it wasn't the right thing to do. Yet here she was on her way to the clearing where they had first met.

"This is ridiculous!" she exclaimed to herself and came to a sudden stop. It would be so easy just to turn back and not go. What were the chances she would run into him ever again. Slim to none right? For some reason, she wasn't so sure of those odds and sighed and continued on. What could it hurt? In the best case senario she would have a good time. In the worst....well they could get lost.

She sighed again and shook her head. Better get her game face on as she was almost there.

Rev311

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:13 am
It was quiet in the clearing after the birds had moved on to a more, 'safer' place to find food. Myrrh lingered in the shadows when he hadn't seen Sadie yet, perhaps she had changed her mind and chose not to come? He had in mind that maybe that happened, but something else told him otherwise. It told him that she was coming and that this was going to be a fun experience for the both of them. Stretching his limbs out once more, he waited.

Ears twitching atop his head, he thought he could hear the distant sound of someone coming closer to the clearing. Turning his head to one side, he watched the shadows, listening to the ever loudening steps through the under brush. Stepping from the shadows himself, he focused on the spot where he thought they were coming from. He hoped it was her, he really did, deep down he wanted to see Sadie again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:54 am
It wasn't long before she broke through the last of the brush and came into view of the clearing. One part of her had been hoping he would not be here but another part knew that he would and as she saw him standing there waiting for her, that part did flips in her stomach in triumph. She gave him a small smile as a slight blush colored her cheeks. She was embarassed but didn't know why or what for.

"Hello again." she said softly and stepped completely into the clearing and waited for his response. He looked as if he knew she would come into the clearing from exaclty that spot and it made her a bit uncomfortable.

Rev311

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:14 pm
Myrrh turned his head as she approached, he hadn't really known where she was coming from. Though he had had an idea from the sounds of her steps through the brush. He smiled as she came closer, he had noticed the slight tint of blush that had come to her face, this brought a little to his own face. Shaking his head a little he stepped closer to greet her.

"Hello." he greeted in return. "I almost thought you had forgotten." He chuckled gently turning toward the direction that would head. "The cave I spoke of where we'd be entering the large labyrinth inside the mountain."

He turned back toward Sadie, watching her for a moment before stepping closer again. This brought even more blush to his face as he turned away and started walking. Not wanting to be foolish and do something that he would regret. He felt that he really liked Sadie and didn't wish to drive her away, not as long as he could help it. No he would behave himself and keep himself composed... Though he was really fighting the urge to n** at her mane and act a bit foalish.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:32 am
She was a bit nervous about his stepping closer and her heart sped up but she didn't let it show and stood her ground. Why all of a sudden should she be so awkward when last time it hadn't been so bad? She honestly didn't know but was going to try and play up like everything was the same.

"It wouldn't have been very polite of me if I had forgotten." she replied with a smile as she noticed the slight color to his cheeks. So atleast she wasn't the only one here feeling a bit awkward at the moment. That made her feel a little better and she relaxed the tension in her body that she hadn't known was there.

As he started walking away she willed herself to move and started to follow after him. Her legs seemed heavy and unwilling to move but she willed them to do so and they obeyed. "How far is the cave from here?" she asked trying to strike up a conversation.

Rev311

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:31 pm
Myrrh turned his head to one side as he heard her slowly starting to follow him. The blush that had been on his face, had reseeded so that only his pure colors shown through. Stopping he waited for her and walked along side her, not really feeling that he should be leading her like a human leading one of their kind by a rope. Looking forward again he looked into the direction of where they were going.

"Home is about a couple hours walk from here. We should get there before the sun is high over head. Granted that nothing gets into our way or causes problems." Myrrh answered not quite turning his head to look at her.

He felt as if something were poking him in the side, telling him to get closer, but he dared not. The last time that happened he kissed her and that was out of pure accident, right? If the tree hadn't come up before him, he wouldn't have slipped into her and he wouldn't have kissed her. Oh this was all to confusing, and it was starting to make his head hurt like someone had kicked him.

"If we do happen to get stuck in the caves by nightfall..." He stopped not really wanting to say anymore, he would try and get them out before that happened... Try being the key word there.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:47 pm
She nodded and listened to him talk. They were now walking along side each other but at a fairly safe distance. She figured this was due to what happened the last time he had walked too close to her and ended up tripping and kissing her. He was playing it safe and she was grateful for it.

"That isn't too bad then, granted that nothing gets in our way as you've said. But I doubt anything will." she responded not turning her head either to look at him while she talked. She did peek at him from the corner of her eye though and he looked rather determined for some reason or another. But she averted her gaze back to infront of her to watch where she was walking.

"As for getting stuck in the caves, I don't think that is a big problem. You know most of them and I have been in caves at night before. Nothing to worry about or be scared of there." she finished as they walked.

Rev311

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:59 pm
Myrrh turned an eye to glance toward Sadie as she spoke of living in caves, he had lived in one with his family while he was younger. He gave a soft sigh as she said that there wasn't anything to worry about or be scared of. He wasn't scared for his sake... Really, only that perhaps her teepee mates would worry and come looking for her. Shrugging he looked forward again.

"Well we have something in common there." He admitted, "Caves aren't scary, the only time they might be is when your little and lost. Then again, I guess it would have to depend on who the soquili was." his head tilting to one side at this thought.

He had been scared of the caves once, though he had wondered a little further then he should have alone when it was storming outside. His family were in one of the caverns near the front of the caves. Lost within his own thoughts, Myrrh looked toward the ground while walking. It seemed that the time passed quickly while he was in thought as the sounds of rushing water came to his ears. Head lifting he looked up at the mountain that now loomed over their heads. Stopping he looked around, ah! There is was, the waterfall that dropped from the caves above, his home. Stepping around some of the last trees he came to the pool that laid at it's base.

"Ah, here it is, this is the waterfall that my mother loves to jump off. The first time nearly breaking her own neck." He grinned looking up at the falling water. At times he envied his sisters who could glide down through the water and land unharmed. "Now... Where was that cave." He muttered looking about the base of the waterfall. It was around there somewhere, he just had to remember where...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:24 am
She nodded as they did have that in common. "Yes, we do and I think any foal who is lost and alone in a cave would be scared. I got lost in my own cave once and my mother had to come get me, though she could see better in the dark than I could, being that she was a wolf and equiped with those kind of eyes." she mused as she thought about the inccident.

Nakkia had told her to stay in the front of the cave where she could see and to never go wondering around in the back alone. But of course, like any curious foal she had broken the rules and gotten the consequences.

Her thoughts were interupted by the pounding of water on the ground below it and she marveled at the huge waterfall that was now before them. She couldn't understand why anyone in the world would want to jump off of something like that! She wasn't paying much attention to his looving for the entrance as she was still trying to figure out what would possess someone to jump from that height.

Rev311

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:01 pm
Myrrh looked around for the entrance he knew was near, an ear turning he looked back toward Sadie. Head tilting a little he too looked back at the falls that crashed noisily. Shaking his head he walked around the pool to there the mountain side grew steep, too steep to climb. There he found the path that lead into the cave he had found in his foal years.

"High ain't it?" he asked looking up at the water that would soon be crashing down close to them when they entered the cave behind the waterfall. "I really don't know why my family leaps head long off it. But as all things go, someday their fun will kill them." Shrugging lightly he looked back toward Sadie. "I found the cave, over here." He gestured with his head. "It's behind the falls"

Looking forward once again he side stepped away from the path a bit looking up again. Wondering if his mother were near, possibly not. She might have been away with his father, the wind that was bound to remain on the ground with her. Shaking his head again, his mane stirring across his neck. Myrrh was interested in exploring, like old times, though this time he wouldn't be with his siblings, he would be with a new friend.

"In some of the caves we might not be able to see. One cave my sister and I found was full of strange glowing crystals." An eye closed in thought, "It should be somewhere inside. I don't exactly remember where, bit I'm sure we will find it."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:59 pm
Sadie jumped out of her thoughts at his words and blushed slightly. She hadn't ment to zone out while standing there. "Yeah, it is pretty high." she said and followed him to the cave enterance. It seemed he didn't have an answer for his family's wanting to jump from high places either, though a part of her was glad that he didn't partake in that.

"I don't mind not being able to see in some of the caves. I trust where you are taking me and we are in a cave after all so I figured there would be limited visibility." she said chuckling a little bit. it wasn't like she had never been in a dark damp cave, though the crystals interested her. She had never seen such a sight before. "I have never seen crystals before."

Rev311

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:03 pm
Myrrh had never found fun within the notion of 'leaping' off a waterfall. Maybe a rock that was closer to the water's surface, but not off the falls. He blamed his mother for telling his siblings it was 'fun'. Yes, deadly fun he would regret to show his own later in years. Shaking his head, Myrrh looked back at Sadie as she came over toward him. His head tilted in question of her not seeing crystals before and here he thought everyone had at least once in their lifetime.

"oh?" he grinned lightly, "Well then, M'lady. You shall see crystals. And more then that I would wager if we go deep enough." Glancing toward Sadie again he lowered his head a little before raising it again. "Do you trust me?" He asked not yet stepping onto the path that lead into the caves.

Did she trust him? Surely she might have, or she wouldn't have been there now. If she didn't trust him, he would have thought she wouldn't give him the light of day. Head turning to the path, he stopped again looking back toward Sadie, he would wait there until she was ready to keep going. More over, he waited to see if she would answer his question, he knew of some dangers inside the caves where one would have to trust the other and he wondered if she trusted him enough to keep her safe.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:10 pm
Sadie stood there a bit hesitantly at what he had asked of her. Did she trust him? The last time she had truely trusted a stallion things had ended badly and she had been hurt worse emotionally than she ever had been physically. Time had healed the wound but she wasn't in a hurry to reopen it again.

Did she trust him? She shook her head at her earlier foolish thoughts. Certainly he wasn't meaning something such as that. They hadn't known each other for very long. The thoughts in her mind became a little more clearer and certain and they continued thier course through her head. He wasn't asking her to trust him emotionally. Just enough that he wouldn't get her lost or physically hurt in the caves since they were going into dark places they were not unfamiliar.

That was what he ment and she flushed pink in embarassement over her previous thoughts. At one time she had thought all stallions were the same way. She knew this was not true but she still couldn't help keeping those prejudices in the back of her mind and now she felt rather foolish.

Quickly she gathered her calm again and gave him a skeptical look. "If I didn't trust that you wouldn't get me lost or eaten by something horrible would I be here now, ready to go exploring strange caves with a stallion I hardly know?" she said trying to act like nothing had happened and that she had not just gone through the previous thought process. She just hoped that she wouldn't have to ever explain what had just went through her mind. She didn't want to bring the past or him up...it was better to be lost forever than to be reopened. Though she knew sooner or later...once someone showed enough interest and she learned to trust him enough that she would have to tell that someone about her past.

Rev311

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:33 pm
Myrrh raised his head a little, ok, he had deserved that answer. he had thought the same thing about her not being there if she didn't trust him, but he nodded soon after watching her stand a bit hesitant. He wouldn't press the matter, feeling that private thoughts were meant for no one to hear but their owners.

"Fair enough," Myrrh answered feeling his own face warm a bit before it faded away. "I suppose we were thinking the same thing there, but matters aside, shall we?"

Without barely even wanting to wait for an answer to that one, Myrrh stepped over the threshold and into the caves. His hooves echoing off the rock floor, he stopped a short distance inside where the light still shown off his coat. He didn't want to lose her now, even if it was just the entrance. The falls thundered from over head and filled his ears enough to make them ring louder then his own hoof falls. He glanced up at the water before down as it splashed against the flooring making it smooth and a little slippery.

"Mind your step, it's a little more slippery in here then I remember it." He stated over the thunder of the falls. "Wouldn't want you slipping and falling under the falls."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff