Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:01 pm
User Image

No luck. No luck at all. Which was something to say considering the dark stallions name was Lucky after all. Everyone he came across was mere a chat in passing. And rarely did he ever run into them again. Perhaps it was just because he never stayed in one place for very long. Or even the fact that once he'd explored a certain area it was rare for him to return. There was just nothing there that he hadn't seen. And unless for some reason the place turned over on itself and created new places of adventure, he hardly ever thought about returning either.

It got quite boring though. He had hoped by now that he would have found someone else who had such a draw to adventure as himself. But everyone seemed to be stuck to one place. No one ever seemed as excited as he was to learn of a possible new place of exploration and curiosities. Boring. Just boring.

This thought made him sad. Why didn't the others want to see new things? Didn't they get tired of the same thing day in and day out? Lucky could never just stick to one place. It would drive him mad! And the sirens call of adventure was too strong for him to ignore.

A small sigh passed through his lips as he wandered through a lonesome field. A casual walk as he was in no hurry to get anywhere at the moment. Sure, eventually he'd find his next place to run off to. But for the moment the young stallion decided to relax. Even if he was driven by the drive of curiosity and the need for a thrill, he still had times where he just wanted to relax. Maybe that's what he needed to do. Just slow down and not be on the go all the time. This thought passed through his mind many times in the past but it seemed to linger a lot more lately.

But it wasn't like he had any reason to slow down.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:14 pm
User Image

Freedom! The purple and black mare walked quickly and happily through the open field, free to go explore, and be away from the tepee and the baskets! She smiled as she slowed her pace, her excitment growing with each step. She could go where ever today,she didnt have Tolavan or Nando top worry about. She happily sighed walking to where ever she was going to. She has missed the open space! She had been stuck near her tepee for what felt like ages.

Bijoux flicked her tail as she walked alone. Alone. With no one to talk to, or, bug her. She was, alone. She twitched her ear, maybe she missed having Tolavan nag at her, and Nando begging to race. She blinked, she never been, alone on an adventure, she was always with at least one person.

She stopped in her tracks as she let out a huff, someones gotta be around! Anyone! She couldn't go back to the boring old tepee. The mare walked quietly, something had to be here, even a familar. She flipped her mane as she talked to herself, ""well, even if you dont find anyone, you can go find a new place by yourself." Then walking in this boring field a figure appeared, she shook her head, her eyes were messing with her that was it, no one here. She looked back up, someone was here! She smiled a bit, but continued to walk quietly.

Exaleen

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:34 pm
A soft breeze blew across the field, lifting Lucky's mane and moving his long tail side to side. He gave it a flick to snap it back from the light grip of the wind. No point in letting it just blow around and get all tangled up. That was the hard part about having such long hair sometimes. Once it got tangled you had to figure out how the heck to get it un-tangled. And that was the hard part.

He tried to avoid two leggers as much he could.

Looking down at his hooves as he walked, an ear twitched as he caught the light sounds of hoof beats a head. Heading in his direction. And those bright, green eyes lifted upwards. Blinking a few times as a figure came into view. Squinting against the sunlight for a moment, he could make out the black and purple colors. And soon it snapped in his mind that it was a mare. The purple against her black coat seemed to almost sparkle in its spotty pattern and he caught himself staring for a moment.

Well, perhaps today would be a lucky day. Though that thought had crossed his mind many times in the past and it usually turned out not as lucky as he would of liked it to have been. Perhaps.

A small smile tugged at his lips as he picked up his pace just a bit. Well, she was alone. And usually Soquili who were alone were perhaps up for a little bit of conversation at least. Unless she was one of those types who liked to keep to herself.

Either way he'd find out.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:49 pm
The purple and black mare kept her pace, trying to figure out what the soquili looked like. The sun was a bit bright, but she could tell it was a stallion, and he was red and black. She flipped her mane and flicked her tail, the grass brushed agaisnt her hooves as she walked in quiet. Should she say something, be the first to say hello? She pondered for a moment, it couldn't hurt.

Though for a coouple moment she kept her mouth shut, still trying to figure out what to think of this stallion. Her lavender eyes looked to the sky for a moment, noticing a bird fly quickly in the nort direction. It was way to early for stars to come out.

Maybe today Bijoux, and this stallion, would go explore around the lands? She really never got to explore, all the people she had met would mearly talk, and walk to the river. She only saw them occasionaly, but that was nice, she guessed. She wouldnt have to be stuck in one spot, and she saw lots of pretty places, even if it was a 10 minute walk.

She focused back on the stallion, he was closer, she could see his facial features, and he seemed to have a smile. He had red surronding his eyes, and a feather, and earing too? He seemed like a very interesting soquili. She returned the smile and finally spoke, "Hello! Who might you be ay?"

Exaleen

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:57 pm
Ears perked forward as she called out a hello. Well, at least she was willing to greet him. That was good, right?

He chuckled to himself before stopping in his tracks. Waiting for her to get a little closer. Lucky might of scared her off if he just rushed right up to her. But, to him, she didn't seem like the type that would run away like that. Still though it wasn't really nice to just run up to someone and invade their space like that. Some liked to keep at least a little bit of distance between others. Especially strangers. And they were strangers at the moment.

Bobbing his head, his smile grew. Lucky wasn't one for extravagant introductions such as bowing or perhaps even little greeting dances. Who did greeting dances anyway? The thought made him laugh in the back of his mind.

Whoops! His mind was wandering from the present.

Pulling his head up high, to at least make himself look a bit more presentable. Lucky pawed at the ground in front of him lightly. "Greetings. Lucky thirteen is my name, ma'am. Lucky to my friends. And who might you be?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:11 pm
Bijoux slowly walked up to him, getting close, then stopped infront of him. She flicked her ear slightly as the wind slightky picked up her mane and tail. He seemed very polite, unlinke Nando, who still acted 2 years old.

The mare watched as the strangers smile grew, he was either happy she said hello, or he was hungry and she was dinner. She wasnt really in the mood to be eaten, but she didnt think he wanted to eat her. She was another soquili. And he didnt look evil, nothing like the Kalona she had met. Bijoux watched as he bobbed his head, perhapes this was his way of bowing.

She gave a mental shrug ande adjusted as she listened to him talk. Didnt sound mean, might as well chat with him, maybe perhapes explore? He didnt look like one to sit around all day and do nothing. She deffinatly wasn't one for that. She was always out at night gazing at stars, was that smart? she didnt care/

She giggled softly as he introduced himself. She flicked her tail and spoke, "I'll call you Lucky then! My name is Bijoux, never been called anything else." She smiled, "What brings you out here?"

Exaleen

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:18 pm
Lucky certainly was no Kalona. He probably had never even hurt a fly if he couldn't help it. And...unless the fly was constantly biting him. But yea. He was no meat eater. Shoot, he was part Flutter anyway. And Flutters didn't eat meat, as far as he knew.

Both ears perked more as she giggled. At least she sounded like a pleasant Soquili. "Well, my parents are really the only ones who use my full name. And thirteen really isn't part of a normal name, but I never said I was normal." He chuckled, clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth once. "Bijoux." Lucky let it roll around in his mind for a moment. "Certainly an interesting name. Very--exotic." Was that the word he was looking for? Well, some Soquili he had met had some interesting names. But they all seemed like they could of just been plain jane names. Bijoux just seemed like something you wouldn't hear on any regular day.

He glanced about the field quickly for a second. Tail moving back and forth idly. "Ohhh, nothing much really. Just headin' out on the next adventure of life." Places to go and things to see always rolled through his thoughts. It was just the adventurers call. Planning and plotting his next move. Even when he was taking a small break there always seemed like some place in mind he had to head off to when he was tired of just loafing around. "And you?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:35 pm
Bijoux's meeting with that Kalona was not her most favorite day ever. She basicly had to run for her life, he was a jerk! He deserved to be yelled at by her! She was no piece of 'trash' she was a soquili! And one who deserved some respect from that soquili! She snorted in her head, not wanting to think about that, or make it seem like she didnt want to talk to Lucky.

Bijoux really hadn;t talked to her own mother in quite a while. She flicked her tail, why was that? She used to talk her mother quite a lot, perhapes it was because she lived somewhere else now? She ignored the thought, they werent talking about her parents.

She nodded as she gave a shrug, "Putting thirteen in a name sounds pretty cool to me. Its not something everyone has." She smiled when he said he wasnt normal, "Well since your not normal, your special! In a good way I mean!" Bijoux listened as he clicked his toung, that was new. Never heard a soquili do that when hearing her name. She smiled, "Thank you,it means precious jewel or something." Luckys name was a rare name to hear, was one of his siblings named seven? That would be funny. She kept the question to herself. That sounded like a rude question to ask a soquili she had just met.

Bijoux ears perked, adventure? So he was one for exploring ay! Her smile got a bit bigger, "I do think your answere fits my answere quite well. I came out to explore the lands. Go on an adventure!" She adjusted where she stood, lavender eyes looking past him, filling up with excitement.

"Mind if i tag along on your adventuring?"

Exaleen

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:45 pm
The stallion had never come face to face with a Kalona. But he had heard stories about them. Maybe one day he'd go find one just to observe. If they were as mean and vicious as they sounded he'd probably not want to have a conversation with one. Especially if the Kalona planned on making him dinner.

He nearly grinned as she called him special. It wasn't often that others called him that. Sure, he'd been called 'lucky' and all that jazz. But not special. "Its cause of the thirteen marking on my flank I would guess." Lucky moved his body slightly so that she could get a better view of it. The sketchy red thirteen that branded him. His father and sister had one as well, but it was certainly different from theirs.

"Precious jewel..." He never really gave much thought to the meaning of Soquili's names. But when others offered it to him in conversation he always wondered what some that hadn't told him the meanings of their name were..well...were.

"Ah, well then we are of like mind then." He laughed lightly. Giving a small shake of his head. His abalone necklace jingling back and forth across his chest. And she wanted to tag along? Well, hell! He had been looking for someone to go on an adventure with. So how could he deny her? "Sure. I'd be glad to have you tag along. Adventuring on one's own can be quite boring really. I was thinking about heading out towards the big water. Heard there were some Soquili out there that actually live in the water. And wanted to check it out myself. Maybe see if I can find some other things there as well."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:02 pm
Bijoux watched, anothter smile, she must have been saying something right to make him smile so much! She blinked, he had 13 on his flank? Well wasnt that a one of a kind thing! She smiled, "Thats really cool Lucky!" she looked at it, wasn't that just the most interesting thing. He didnt have to have wings or a horn or anything, she was amazed with just that. "Well you know, now I'm tempted to call you Thirteen now!"

She giggled as he repeated precious jewel, he seemed to like repeating things she said. She nodded at him, "Yes precious jewel. I guess when i was a basket I looked like a jewel from all these sparkles that are on me." She flicked her tail, and lifted her front left hoof shaking it showing off the sparkeling-ness.

Bijoux blinked, a necklace too? He was an accesorized soquili! She gave a mental laugh, he was very interesting. Different, in a good way. "I suppose we are. Great minds think alike they say." She flicked her ear, looking to the ground, noticing a flower, and adjusted so she wouldnt step on it and crush it. She smiled wide when he said she could come! "Really! Awesome! Soquili living in the water? Sounds like a mystery needing to be solved!"

Exaleen

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:10 pm
"Well, if you want you can. Might take a bit of getting used to but I wouldn't mind." A warm smile came to his dark lips now. Eyes closing shut for just a brief moment. He'd never the other part of his name used as a nickname before. But hey, there was a first time for everything. "Does get a bit...troublesome when people ask me if my luck lives up to my name." Another soft chuckle.

He watched as she lifted her leg. Giving a small nod as he watched the purple sparkle against the black. Her dark coat offset by the purple made her an interesting looking Soquili as well. "Thats neat. I'd probably name something that meant precious jewel too if it looked like one."

Nodding quickly his ears flicked back and forth a couple times. "Indeed they do." He raised an eyebrow slightly, watching her step aside of the flower. But her sudden excitement about adventure sent a wave of excitement running through him. "Yep! Most certainly a mystery that needs to be solved." Lowering his head, he bounced lightly on his hooves. As if readying for a fight. "We'll wrangle one up and make it spill its watery secrets." He pawed at the ground lightly before lifting his head again, laughing a bit more boisterously than before. "Or just see if it'll tell us by asking. Either way."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:32 pm
The mare smiled brightly, "Alright, well i'll call you that. You'll get used to it." She watched that smile become bigger, then eyes close for a moment. Was he thinking about something? Maybe she had upset him? She shook her head and blinked when he talked again. He chuckled she smiled, "well, wont ask that question then!" Her eyes scanned the field, wondering which way they were to head. She was excited, adventure!

People always thought of her coat as wierd, to dark, or not matching enoungh. She liked it for its sparkels, and its somewhat right purple, and its dark black. She smiled, "Well, i'm thinking we both have very interesting names for soquili. But it makes us special." She shrugged after she finished, she liked her name being different. It was nice. She wasn't like everyone else in the lands.

She blinked a couple times as he moved his ear and raised a brow. She coughed, "Sorry, not a fan of crushing things so small." She was one for flowers and the stars.Odd combination she was told. "And what a mystery this will be!" She watched him jump as if he was ready to fight, she let out a laugh. She nodded still giggling, "We'll know there secrets by the end of the day!" She tilted her head with a smile, "Well, lets get goin! The suspense is gonna kill me!"

Exaleen

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:41 pm
He chuckled as she seemed to not even have given it a thought before deciding on calling him 'Thirteen' instead of 'Lucky'. Indeed it would take a while, but he'd get used to it. Maybe slip up a couple times and not realize for a second she was talking to him when she called him that. But if its what she wanted, he didn't really mind. "Ah good. Cause I get asked it quite a bit and telling people over and over can get a bit redundant."

"Being different is always good. If everyone was like everyone else the world would be quite boring. And we both just bring something different into the world." Lucky had no problems with being different. There were a lot of differences in his family in fact. So he really didn't have any prejudices against others who were different anyway.

Lucky shook his head. "Nah, its fine. I wouldn't want to crush small things either. Half of my family are Flutters so their pretty small some of the time." With a flick of his tail, he trotted in place before cantering past her. Giving a slight nudge to her shoulder with his own. "Well come on then! If we don't get there to catch one now we may never be able to!" He knew the way. The stallion had wandered all over this place. And even though he had never gone exactly to the ocean he knew how to get there.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:17 pm
Bijoux smiled as he laughed, well she knew she was deffianty doing something right! She mentally laughed a she hoped she was the only one to call him thirteen instead of Lucky. How bothersom would that be, alwyas asking if his luck lived up to his name. She adjusted in her spot, ears perking as he spoke. "Well i would think so! If everyone asked me that question i might get annoyed as well." She gave a hearty smile at him. Lucky Thirteen, still an extremly intersting name, and a soquili.

"Well of corse it is! If I had to be like everyone else I know, not adventuress, and stayed in one spot, i might go mad!" she smiled, she was one for being different. She liked her dark sparkling coat which most soquili thought was odd, she liked how she liked to adventure, she stood out in the world. Her family line was confusing, seeing as her mother had quite a lot of children.

Bijoux blinked, "Your part flutter! Wow, i never would have guessed! Not to offened you or anything! I feel bad when I crush small things." She watched as he came towards her, poking her in the shoulder. She giggled and followed his le ad. "We'll catch one! Even if it takes all day, we'll find out the secrets of the water soquili!" She quickly caught up so she was side by side with him. She gave a wide smile, lavender eyes then looking forwards to see her journy ahead of her. Excitment filled the mare, happy to be exploring with someone who shared her excitment for it as she did.

Exaleen

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:59 am
"Eh, its not so much annoying as it is tiresome to tell people the same answer over and over again. But I'm glad you see it from my point of view." He smiled as he walked. And soon a small path cut through the grass and he veered onto it. It wouldn't be long before they would reach the big water. That stretch of salty liquid that seemed to have nothing on the other side. And yet strange looking two leggers and their own Soquili came in big, wooden things that floated on the water. They had to have come from somewhere.

Lucky was glad that Bijoux seemed to have the same mindset as he did. It was rare to find it and a lot easier to get along with. When you have the same ideals as one another, especially someone your adventuring with, its just an extra perk. "Yea, I feel the same way. If I were just one of those Soquili who just stayed in one spot all their lives I'd probably go mad as well. I love the thrill of adventure and can't understand why someone would want to be tied down to one spot all the time. But I guess some Soquili just like that added security of knowing they'd never get into much trouble by standing around."

He grinned a bit sheepishly. Ducking his head a bit. "Well, I wouldn't of figured you'd guess that I'm half flutter. I don't exactly have the wings." The dark stallions mind wandered back to his family, it had been a long time since he'd last seen them. "I take after my father in that aspect. My mother and siblings are Flutters though. Not that I'm jealous of that fact. I'm just the way the spirits made me." Lucky shrugged. He had been asked before if he was envious of the fact that he didn't have wings like his siblings. And he had never been. If he was meant to have Flutter wings well--he would have Flutter wings.

Cantering lightly now, tail flagging behind him. He could feel the excitement building in the air around them. "Ya know, I've always wondered how they can breath under water. That's one of the things I'm gonna make that bugger tell me. And also what their home is like. I'm very interested to know what it looks like down there."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff