Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spirits of Isira

Back to Guilds

The guild for Spirits of Isira, a B/C pet shop. 

Tags: Isira, Pets, Spirits, Role-playing, Breedables 

Reply Archives
Love Birds Among the Flowers (ReonaxArian) Fin Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:16 pm
User Image

Reona was walking slowly through the garden, her dress swaying as she held her sketchbook, quill, and ink, looking around for some inspiration for her next drawing. She smiled as she saw two love birds flew through the tree tops, chirping and playing together. Her own wings shifted behind her, taking in the wonderfully warm sun.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:37 pm
User Image

Stretching his arms above head, Arian looked around the garden. It was a warm day and the sunlight flickered in and out of the foliage above. He had been walking quite a while now, as the trees surrounding him were starting to thin out. ‘I really should pay more attention to where I’m going…’ He thought with a small grin. Yet it wasn’t like anyone would be looking for him right now as the others were used to him disappearing and reappearing at random.

Chirping caught his attention and the male spirit looking up spotted two love birds flying together. His usually solemn expression softened a bit at the sight. When alive Arian had loved watching the birds flying freely in the wide open sky. It was while he was stuck inside with his work, he looked out of the usually opened window near his desk. There in that room while looking at the bright sky, he would get inspiration for his writings and songs.

‘Walks like this contributed to my ideas as well though.’ He reminded himself with a small smile. His gaze however was taken off of the birds as he noticed something bright just ahead. Approaching he finally made out the shape of beautifully colored wings…it was another spirit. A very pretty one at that. Pausing in mid step, Arian suddenly worried about what to do. "To approach or not to approach...that is the question." A bit of humor flickered in his eyes, had he seriously just whispered that to himself?

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:00 pm
Reona didn't see the other spirit, and smiled to herself at an idea. She sat down on the grass, flipping open her notebook and quickly setting down the ink bottle, opening it and dipping her quill, quickly starting her drawing. She brushed her dark crimson-highlighted hair out of her face, the yellow of her irises shining within the darkness of her eyes. Her bright red and yellow wings folded neatly behind her as two love birds began to take shape on the page. She looked up once to see them sitting on a branch, and then back down at her drawing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:10 pm
Quietly approaching Arian decided to see what this other spirit was up too. He slowly peered over her shoulder, making sure to not disturb her in anyway.It wasn't long until he was completely absorbed in silently watching her draw. He followed her gaze when she looked to the birds and back down to the paper. 'She's good...' He thought with a warm gaze.

Even though he wasn't much of this type of artist himself, Arian had always respected those with such talent. Already this spirit had started winning his with this one drawing. But he'd probably not admit his respect that easily.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:13 pm
Reona continued he scetch as she finished the outlines, adding in details and drawing in the blossoming branch of a tree. She sighed then, looking at the drawing with a strange empty expression. Finally she sat the book aside to dry and went to close the ink, only to notice someone behind her. The spirit gave a cry of surprise, her wing flapping in alarm and nearly swiping Arian upside the head. Reona leapt up, panting and putting a hand to her chest, "You-oh my, you scared me." She scolded.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:42 am
Arian who was trying his best not to chuckle, looked at that startled spirit. "I did?" His wings rustled behind him, "I'm sorry...I got distracted and stood there for a while." Which was true, because the spirit couldn't even remember how long he'd been standing there.

His mouth curled into a small smile as he added, "No harm was intended, I promise." It was then that Arian turned from her as if he was about to leave. 'Yet...I wonder what would happen if I stayed...' Thinking that made him pause awkwardly before slowly taking a step back the way he'd came.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:05 pm
"Ah-" Reona started, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend, I'm sure you didn't mean anything." She said quickly, not wanting him mad at her for any reason. "I just....get really absorbed when I'm drawing. I don't really notice things around me." She admitted, her red and yellow cheeks darkening ever so slightly in a blush.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:58 pm
"It's..." Arian turned around and blinked at the bright spirit. Then slowly he took a few steps forward towards her. "Fine...really it is. Being completely absorbed like that to me... means you probably really enjoy drawing." He finished with an awkward smile. He hadn't been expecting her to apologize...

"I was just about to leave because..." He started again still a bit doubtful asked, "Am I not a bother then?" Arian's voice was soft and accompanied by a look of loneliness. Truly, he wouldn't mind staying and learning more about this artistic spirit.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:17 pm
Reona smiled sweetly, "No, not a bother at all." She insisted, "I just over reacted. And yes...I absolutely love to draw and paint. It was...one of my hobbies when I was living. I suppose I was good at it...from what little I remember. Um...perhaps I could make up for shouting by inviting you for some tea?" She asked, picking up her things, "Ah, good, the ink is dry." She said, closing the book.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:23 am
Her sweet smile definitely stunned, Arian. Had any one smiled sweetly like that at him before? 'I'm just over reacting.' He told himself firmly before giving a small nod, "Tea would be great."

Suddenly realization hit the spirit. Had he even introduced himself to her yet? 'I'm an idiot...here she is inviting me to tea and she doesn't even know my name!' After mentally hitting himself, Arian spoke up. "By the way, Arian's my name."

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:13 pm
Reona smiled, "Arian? I like that. My name is Reona." She said, holding up her arm for him to take, "Come with me, I have some tea back at my stone." She said, her voice soft and musical. "Were you out doing something or just going for a walk?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:49 pm
"Reona?" Arian smiled and took her arm, "I liked your name as well." Her name was nice and pretty, much like her. "No...I was just taking a walk." He replied and looked around at the trees, "It's something I regularly do...after all Isira is so beautiful yet vast. I sometimes wonder if I'll ever be able to see all of the gardens here." Just thinking about it made Arian's eyes brighten.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:58 pm
Reona chuckled, "I know, I barely know my way around, myself. I can't count the number of times I've gotten lost." She laughed at herself, walking arm and arm with the new spirit back the way she had come. "I just get wrapped up in the beauty, and then if I start drawing, everything just gets away from me." She said, following a deer path through a thicket, "Careful, there are thorns here." She advised, releasing his hand since the path became narrow.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:31 pm
"Ah." Arian nodded at Reona as she pointed out the thorns. "Thanks, I'll make sure to avoid them now." He was walking behind her and already missing the warmth of her arm around his arm.

While watching out for the thorns, Arian glanced about. This path was new to him. Actually, this whole area was a new place. He really had been wandering for a while to get this far out. But that was fine since he had met Reona after all.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:38 pm
As the path widened, Reona moved back beside Arian, holding her sketchbook against her chest with one hand. "It really is beautiful out here. I'm so happy that we made it through that horrid battle with the Mire." She said, shivering at the memory. "I don't know what'd I'd do without the beauty of the garden."  
Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff