Bunny (Girl)
  Fox (girl)
  Lion (B)
View Results
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:52 pm

Im Windspirit

*drawing on the floor* ...... confused

Lawl just kidding. Was my fault for getting here late. >> hehe

So like this is my own office. >:'D Awsome, much better than stacking the square matt from my couch and making an office. Yes this is better. Hi there people. o.O *waves* I am one off the members from angel, x: *looks at her* That's right, yes? o.O I want to help, we all love to help. 3nodding

Come to me *pats desk* Ask me what item you want but do notice that i'm not a superhuman ಠ_ಠ *cough* devi *cough*

Me? Nahh I have nothing I want >> coco but enought about me. Let's talk about you.

Is it alright if I put a picture here. :< *puts picture* Yea..there we go.. 8D
User Image

Edit: I'm a crew so I expect kindness. >3> If hoever I will donate I might just randomly visit downs. and.. STALK! D:< lawl jk. >3> I am slow as my pet bird 'Yellow' =w= Wich he always has a crash landing Q-Q
[
u]My mind slaves jk xD *cough* >>

xxNeon Lollipopsxx- 5000 gold

Blackout the Hell-Gunner- 4200 gold

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:36 pm
lmao ur so damn weird xDDDD

.-. i r not supa human , but yeah erm we all love donate ( sort of) beg me and i'll ban u i hate ******** nubs like that ^^
dont pm me cuz ill pm back saying ******** off and block you , but ur free to comment my page, if u need help with anything ASK THEM not me, and ill notice ur post and see what i can do -sits on Windy's desk- o_o look at me butt windy :3333333  

Devildaddy1
Vice Captain

O_-AngelxLove-_O
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:21 pm
haha, coco eh? hm.....like i said were slow on donators, so if you can find people to help, then we can make a nagotiation about your coco dream :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:27 pm
Devildaddy1

.-. i r not supa human , but yeah erm we all love donate ( sort of) beg me and i'll ban u i hate ******** nubs like that ^^
dont pm me cuz ill pm back saying f**k off and block you , but ur free to comment my page, if u need help with anything ASK THEM not me, and ill notice ur post and see what i can do -sits on Windy's desk- o_o look at me butt windy :3333333

-.- your not going to help!?!?!?!? CRAP, WE NEED YOU AND YOUR OODLE OF GOLDZ!!!!!!!!111!!1!11!11! xD jk, but please take his word (sort of) please dont beg, just be a regular NEWB -not N00B, NEWB- and post up the item you want. thanks :3 but if you do acidenttly pm your request, i will not say ******** off like DD1 -.- i will tell you to post in the fourms and them bann you twisted haha, jk. mod joke. but seriously please post in fourms neutral  

O_-AngelxLove-_O
Captain

Devildaddy1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:16 am
O_-AngelxLove-_O
Devildaddy1

dont pm me cuz ill pm back saying f**k off and block you , but ur free to comment my page, if u need help with anything ASK THEM not me, and ill notice ur post and see what i can do -sits on Windy's desk- o_o look at me butt windy :3333333

-.- your not going to help!?!?!?!? CRAP, WE NEED YOU AND YOUR OODLE OF GOLDZ!!!!!!!!111!!1!11!11! xD jk, but please take his word (sort of) please dont beg, just be a regular NEWB -not N00B, NEWB- and post up the item you want. thanks :3 but if you do acidenttly pm your request, i will not say ******** off like DD1 -.- i will tell you to post in the fourms and them bann you twisted haha, jk. mod joke. but seriously please post in fourms neutral

i iz helping :3 i just dont like munny beggas  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:21 pm
Devildaddy1
O_-AngelxLove-_O
Devildaddy1

*walks in*
WTH?! D:< WHAT ARE YOU DO DOING?! lOOK AT MY OFFICE NOW! *covers eyes* Arh! Devi will you sit! >< That's for the peoples chair, your chair is over there *points to chair*  

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:23 pm
O_-AngelxLove-_O
haha, coco eh? hm.....like i said were slow on donators, so if you can find people to help, then we can make a nagotiation about your coco dream :3

Chucks thanks. Yes SOME of us are slow *cough* dev- *cough* Errmm, I think i'm getting sick here. xD o.O But leave the coco, I have patience. Unlike some people. >> *looks at moon*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:06 pm
Devildaddy1
O_-AngelxLove-_O
Devildaddy1

-.- your not going to help!?!?!?!? CRAP, WE NEED YOU AND YOUR OODLE OF GOLDZ!!!!!!!!111!!1!11!11! xD jk, but please take his word (sort of) please dont beg, just be a regular NEWB -not N00B, NEWB- and post up the item you want. thanks :3 but if you do acidenttly pm your request, i will not say f**k off like DD1 -.- i will tell you to post in the fourms and them bann you twisted haha, jk. mod joke. but seriously please post in fourms neutral

yeah yeah xD  

O_-AngelxLove-_O
Captain

Devildaddy1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:46 pm
-stays on table- but it's comfy crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:40 pm
Devildaddy1

Wait you were in the table? I thought you where on the chair. D:< Get off before it starts smelling like butt. *sparing lysol* on the table.  

Im Windspirit

Procreative

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:08 pm
thank u windy ur so awesome ^ ^ now thanks to u i ish have my ivory ookami armor > biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:17 pm
I LUVS YOUS TOOS YEAHS!  

Garland Van Gawain

Devildaddy1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:02 pm
Im Windspirit
Devildaddy1

Wait you were in the table? I thought you where on the chair. D:< Get off before it starts smelling like butt. *sparing lysol* on the table.

hey hey D: i smell good okai sad  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:17 pm
Devildaddy1
Im Windspirit
Devildaddy1

*Sits quietly staring at DD1 and Windy*

;~; Angel *crwawls over* Help mehh ;~;  

O_-AngelxLove-_O
Captain

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:14 am
Devildaddy1
Im Windspirit
Devildaddy1

Go away! Dx You had me on the longest brb ever! :l Where'd you go?  
Gaia Dream Corporation

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff