Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.
A fun day at Lens Crafters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Chelsea_x
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:50 pm
Okay. Jen, called me this afternoon from work saying that she had to take her middle son, Leo, to Lens Crafters for an eye exam. Apparently they changed the rules at school, saying that all incoming kindergardeners had to have their eyes checked. Anyways, she called me asking if I would come with her, to watch to 3 year old, Calvin. I agreed, excited to get out of the house for awhile.

Jen knew Leo was dreading going to the eye doctors, because he kept saying that they were going to pinch his eyeballs. He's such a little freak, I know. So Jen decided to order the boys favorite pizza--mushroom. Ewwww. She knew I hate mushrooms, so she ordered me breadsticks. Smart woman. wink

Once we got the pizza, Leo was all excited. "Mushroom! Mushroom pizza! My favorite!" Calvin was just as excited. Once everyone ate, Jen drove us to Lens Crafters, where Leo had his appointment at 6:40pm. We got to the water fountain, where Jen decided I would watch Calvin. I agreed. A few minutes later Jen hugged me and kissed Calvin and was off to Lans Crafters, which was across the street.

Calvin and I had a blast at the water fountain. I would stick my arm down in the water and pull out some coins for him to re-throw in. He was having the time of his life. There were these huge orange flowers there, and of course Calvin noticed them. He would pick one and throw it into the water, giggling the whole time. I love being with him so much. He always manages to make me smile.

So, an hour and a half later, it was getting darker out. Calvin kept asking persistenltly where his mom was. I told him at the ee doctor, with Leo. He asked if we could go see them. I smiled and picked him up, kissing his cheek the whole time, until we got to the front door of Lens Crafters.

Sure enough, there was my crazy nut job neighbor who I loved to death, Jen. In her lap was a whining Leo. Apparently, they needed space inbetween each of the screenings. Leo was restless halfway through.

It took 45minutes inbetween the end of the 3rd test to the begining of the 4th one. Jen was getting annoyed, and kept apolazing to me. She felt bad for dragging me into it, but I said I was having fun. And I was. Maybe not right then, but I knew I'd make it worth it.

Jen layed down on her belly on one of the couches in the waiting room. I giggled and climbed ontop of her. She shrieked and said "if you do anything stupid your gonna get it". I smiled and figured that tickling wasnt stupid.

I began squeezing her sides playfully, making her burst out in giggles. She began to threaten me, if I didn't stop. I went up under her shirt, still squeezing and poking at her sides, getting her into a gigglefit.

"Staaaap it rihght nowhwo!" She was saying. I giggled and stopped, giving her a few seconds to catch her breathe. "Poor Jenny," I teased. "Atleast we're not bored anymore"

Her two boys were staring at me, with wide eyes. I noticed that there corners of their mouths were curling up, forming a smile. They both giggled at the same time. "Mommy's ticklish!"

Jen giggled and sighed. "Yeah, yeah. Well now you know why you two are so ticklish." I smiled at that. "Lets see how ticklish you are again, Jen."

I couldnt see her face, but I knew her eyes had just bugged out. Jennifer, like me, has a very sensitive body. We giggle for a long time if we just poke eachother once. I rested my head on her back, and began poking her underarms. She started squealing. "Hahahaha! Nooooo!" I didn't get her for too long, because I figured she'd want time to catch her breathe before the doctor came back. "Okay, okay. I'm all done torturing you." I climbed off of her and she sat up.

Almost exactly five minutes later, as if on cue, the door opened and in came the doctor. "Leo? I'm ready now. One more test, sweetie."

Jen and Leo hopped up, leaving me and Calvin staring at the wooden door.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:49 pm
awesom  

lord of the 4 realms

x_Chelsea_x
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:15 pm
yeah, haha. it was amazingly fun biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:28 am
yep, comment the rest of my story, im posting bits by bits  

lord of the 4 realms

Quixar_the_Halfbreed
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:48 am
*sigh* I wish my Lenscrafter visits were this fun. Shoot, I'd pay more for contacts if that was the case, just for the extra entertainment =_=; lol

How long have you known Jen, again? It seems like you're both really good friends despite the age difference smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:48 am
Hehe. I dont even need glasses/contacts. I loved that trip so much.

Ive known Jen and her family for 3 years. When we moved into our new house, she came over with Calvin(who was a newborn) to introduce herself. (:  

x_Chelsea_x
Crew

Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games