[PRP]Fire and Darkness ? (Rowtag and Cissia) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorako

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:51 am
User Image

Rowtag was up early this morning, there was no time to spend in sleeping for him. The pretty girls would not wait for him all the days. Actually he didn't knew any but he always tried to meet some.

So like everydays he was flying arround looking if there was some mare walking alone. They were easier to approach when they were alone.

His bright wings were shining with the sun, he really looked like made with fire.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:00 am
User Image

Cissia trotted through the field, feeling the dew drops on the long grass blades wetting her fur a bit. It was a little chilly, but she knew that it would warm up quickly once the sun was high enough. Until then, she'd enjoy the coolness of the early morning. Birds were chirping, but even the most beautiful birds couldn't compete against her looks; she was the fairest in the land, that was for sure.  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Lorako

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:13 am
Rowtag saw a dark point walking on the field.

"Looks interresting" he said loudly, but no ones could heard him. He decided to go down. He ajusted the wind on his wings and flew towards the ground, not to close from the form but not too far. He thought it was a mare but who knew sometimes he could got wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:37 am
Cissia was busy chasing after the birds that lay in the tall grasses. Her ears flickered and she quickly ran in the direction of more chirping, sending the birds flocking to the air. She giggled and pranced about, then saw something large and bright flying close. A second look made the figure into a winged, fiery stallion... at least it looked like a stallion, but at that distance it was a bit hard to tell.  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Lorako

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:45 am
Slowly the stallion put his hoofs on the grass. He put his wings on his back and then looked at the mare, he didn't mistake it was a mare, a good looking black mare by the way. He walked a little closer to her and then he bowed.

"Good morning miss". He said with a charming and clear voice.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:57 am
She looked him over, then smiled; despite him having wings, she was still prettier than he was. She trotted over to him, meeting him in the middle of the field.

"Good morning!" She chirped happily back to him, her tail swishing behind her.

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Lorako

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:03 am
Rowtag, looked at the mare closely. Look like she knew she was pretty, but he didn't mind, he will play his usual game.

"My name is Rowtag, sorry to interrupt you, you catch my eyes from above. Can i know your name ?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:11 am
Cissia grinned, her ego being fed by Rowtag's words. She tossed her mane happily, making the dark strands shimmer in the morning light. "My oh my, you certainly have a silver tongue for beautiful ladies, don't you. My name's Cissia."  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Lorako

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:19 am
So he was right, she herself said she was beautiful. But he didn't worry he already knew a narcissistic mare, this one will not be different.

"Nice to meet you Cissia then, my tongue can be in gold if you want it. Your beauty inspire me a lot".

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:56 pm
Cissia grinned even wider, winking a little. "An even greater trick would be if you were to make your tongue into Platinum, since that is far rarer that gold...." She stepped up to him and inspected him a little, namely his wings. She was curious of them and how they were able to hold him up in the air.  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Lorako

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:05 pm
The stallion laughed, it was actually the first time a mare made him laugh. Good point for her. Now she was inspected him, he spread up his wings to let her see better.
"Platinium may be a little heavy in my mouth actually. It look like you want to know something ?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:08 pm
Cissia walked all the way around him, taking careful note of his wings. "Yeah, I wanna know how those flimsy things can keep you up in the air...." She took note that the Stallion had a very nice laugh, though she was unaware that what she'd done was apparently something that was hard to do.  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Lorako

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:29 pm
Rowtag was a little surprised about the question. She really was full of surprise.
"Well you see actually it's the power of the wind and my own power combine which allow me to fly. It's actually pretty hard to explain it because it's much science than just explaination."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:33 pm
Cissia twitched her tail and snorted in irritation. That really didn't answer her question at all and she had a feeling he'd keep dodging around the real answer even if she kept asking him.

"Oh, I see how it is." She answered hotly, turning and walking away with her nose up in the air. She was irked.

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Lorako

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:35 pm
Really this mare amused him. He laughed again. "You're really something, i never met an other mare who could make me laughed twice till now. It's not i don't want to explain you, it's actually i can't, i don't know the answer, i fly by instinct, like bird i guess."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff