Journey to Tristan - [Note: Come Join In] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xoul Leonheart
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:13 pm
A year has passed, many things have changed around Avarail. Inside the Falnith Castle, there were new recruits, and upperclassmen. Some of the Leonheart's have also withdrawn from their position and new ones arise. Xoul Leonheart remained to be the head of the Valkyrie Brigade, and today was an orientation week for the new recruits.

Azure from the shadows appeared behind Xoul who is fast asleep. He whispered to him.

"Xoul.. Wake up, wake up! It's orientation week!"

Xoul slowly stretched his arms and opens his eyes. The sunlight was aiming right on his face as he looked towards the window. He shifted his neck to the left and reached for his pocket watch.

Xoul: "It's this late already? Why didn't you wake me up earlier Azure?"

Azure: "Well if you didn't stay up last night trying to study elven language you wouldnt be like this now!!"

Xoul: "Oh lighten up Azure, I got my reasons for learning Elven language.."

Xoul got off from his bed and wore his elegant clothes, along with his mythril armor around his shoulders. He walked towards his closet and took his favored golden scarf, then wrapped it around his neck. He reached down and opened a small compartment where all his katanas are kept. He took two and headed for the door.

Xoul: "Alright Azure, lets go"

Azure: "Right behind you"

Xoul began walking towards the training ground within Falnith Castle.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:34 pm
Near the castle's outskirts , a woman was wandering around looking for someone who would use her services as a mercenary. It has been a long way traveled by foot , she decided to take a break and rest by a tree.
As she sat on the grass , she reached her belt pouch to grab some fairy dusts. She blew it in the air and magically a winged entity appeared from the glowing and reflecting substance.

"Hello Miyu , you'll have to entertain me a little during my break" smiled Shana

Miyu: "What am I to you? a mere toy?"

Shana: "haha , don't worry , I just felt like having some company , wandering alone is rather boring , you know?"

Miyu: "Well at least you are more caring than my old master... By the way , what are you doing near the castle?"

Shana: "I don't know really , I was hoping to offer my services around here but I can tell the Falnith army is already taking care of that."  

Cindy Ardheim

Fashionable Hunter

Xoul Leonheart
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:05 pm
Xoul arrived on the training field, his loyal knights saluted him as he walks bypass them. He faced over to the new recruits, there were from 400 - 500 new recruits. Xoul was impress of the numbers of the first day of the week, he walked towards them and took a good serious look.

"Today, you will start your training to be a knight of the royal army to swear and protect the name of Avarail and bring forth victory under the flag of the Valkyrie Brigade. It will be tough, it will be hard, and some of you might want to quit. But it is all worth doing to protect the people of this kingdom. You are the men and women who are heroes in the making, your ancestors will be proud of you, defending what is right. Good luck to all of you!"

Xoul nodded his head looking at the new recruits and headed out to the stables. He then whispered to the commanding officer.

Xoul: "I'll leave you the rest.."

Valkyrie Commander: "Yes sir, nice speech by the way. A bit different from last year though as I remember. *smiles*"

Xoul: "Haha, well I can't go on giving the same speech over and over again right?"

Valkyrie Commander: "Yeah, good point. Thank you for coming again sir!"

Xoul: "Yeah no problem."

Xoul walks pass the commanding officer and continued his way to the stables.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:36 pm
The break was done , Shana was ready to go on. She was wondering where to go next. She turned to Miyu to ask it a question.

Shana: "Hey Miyu , know any nearby towns or outpost?"

Miyu: "How am I supposed to know? I spent my entire lifetime in Wingard
and in your belt pouch !"

Shana: "Bah , stop whining , I know you like my comfortable pouch"

Miyu: "If I was not stuck in a dust form maybe I would consider!..
By the way , why don't you just pick a tour in this Fu..el...nith place?"

Shana: "Falnith.. but yes , that might be a good idea... at least it would be much better that than wandering aimlessly like I usually do"

Miyu: "Oh , and here I beleived you would never listen to my ideas!"

Shana: " What you don't understand is that I only listen to your good ideas" *giggles* Alright , I will have to put you back to your dust form."

Miyu: "Oh just give me a few more time ! "

Shana: "Sorry , I can't let you out in public... "

Shana grabs Miyu and stuff it in the pouch , regaining her dormant state.
She picks up the rest of her equipement left in the grass and begins her way to the Falnith Castle.

"Sleep well , Miyu"  

Cindy Ardheim

Fashionable Hunter

Xoul Leonheart
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:08 pm
As Xoul continued walking towards the stables, he took out a small note with the King's Seal on it. He removed the seal and began reading what was in it. Azure silently merge onto Xoul's body and looked at the letter too from behind his back.

Azure: "So today's the day we have to deliver that mystery box to Tristan right?"

Xoul: "Yeah looks like it, we gotta ride to the main city, Eragul, first though. The archbishop is keeping it for us."

Azure: "Ah okay, hmm Tristan huh.. brings back memories.."

Xoul: "Haha.. yeah it does huh, we dragged Parle outta there last year right?"

Azure: "Yeah, good times."

Xoul found himself within the stables and his horse was prepared for him by the stableman.

Guard: "Here you go sire, gone speed"

Xoul: "Thank you, I shall return tomorrow evening."

Xoul rode the horse and headed out towards the exit gates of Falnith Castle. Azure then whispered to him.

Azure: "You know Xoul, we could use some reinforcements with us, remember that Tristan is very prone to sand bandits."

Xoul: "We'll be okay, I don't want to take any casualties with us, besides it's orientation week, let the knights have their break."

Azure: "If you say so.."

While Xoul rode towards the capital city, Eragul, he saw a villager being targeted by mountain bandits. The villager seemed to be protecting his goods on his caravan. Xoul rushed towards him and jumped of his horse landing infront of the villager looking straight at the 7 bandits.

Xoul: "Are you hurt?"

Villager: "No sire, but I must bring this goods back to my family."

Xoul: "Then you shall not worry, I will give u safe passage back to Eragul."

Villager: "Thank you sire."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:30 pm
As Shana was walking towards her destination , she happened to hear some commotions nearby. She backtracked and headed where the noise came from.

"Where there is trouble , there is money!"*grins*

She rushed on the main road and noticed a Caravan and black and golden knight surrounded by the bandits.

"Aww , why did i have to be this late , someone's already doing the job ..
well I've come this far , I might as well help."

She bounces in , take her stance right next to the elegant warrior.

"If you want.. you can leave this to me..
Oh and don't question me , I just happened to be around."  

Cindy Ardheim

Fashionable Hunter

Xoul Leonheart
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:11 pm
A lady in armor jumped in between Xoul and the villager. She then in confidence offered to take care of the bandits herself. Xoul was suprised and was amused, by what she said. He smiled and took out his katanas pointing at 4 bandits.

Xoul: "Sorry, but this is my duty too. I'll take on those 4, you take on the 3. We good?"

Xoul then disappeared into thin air and punched one bandit on his chin, then disabled his hands from holding his weapon, knocking him unconscious. He then looked at the other 3 of his share.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:09 pm
She looked at him attacking that one bandit and asked

"H-Hey.. why do you get more than I do? Grr!"

Shana defended herself from the incoming opponent , parrying a strike and pummeling his victim. She unsheathed her blade , cracking his femur afterward with a fierce blow to restrain his mobility. Leaving her defensive stance , she quickly attack the two others.
Shana finds herself confusing the remaining bandits with feints and random directed strikes until both of them are defeated.  

Cindy Ardheim

Fashionable Hunter

Xoul Leonheart
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:30 pm
Xoul saw how the lady in armor took all three bandits by herself really well and was pretty impressed. Xoul then stabbed his katana into the ground and pointed at the three remaining bandits coming towards him. He closed his eyes and chanted, then a spark of light was seen running through his fingers.

"Holy Javelin"

A shot of light was fired from Xoul's fingers piercing into all the bandits in an angle. It paralyzed them and disabled them from being a threat. Xoul picked up his katana and walked towards the caravan and the lady in armor.

Xoul: "You're clear to pass, go on safely now."

Villager: "Thank you very much sire."

Xoul then shifts his attention to the lady in armor.

Xoul: "You're pretty good, judging from your clothes, your not from around here aren't you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:56 pm
Shana watched the caravan going away slowly away. A bit depressed to see there was no rewards this time.

"He could have paid... I mean he's got his life safe and all..."

She turns around to face the paladin and then answers

"You don't like my handcrafted armor? I beleived it was pretty nice..
and no , I'm not from around here.."  

Cindy Ardheim

Fashionable Hunter

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:29 am
Evangeline closed her eyes and sighed.
"Stupid dream. Of all things to dream of, I HAD to dream of this! " she muttered under her breath as she started packing.

She heaved a sigh as she picked up her bundle. Looking around her room one last time, she shut the door behind her and walked solemnly.

~*~*~*~

"This is so stupid." Evangeline said for the thousandth time as walked around aimlessly, getting hopeless lost.

Think...Evangeline. Think...you walked passed here at least a billion times already. Is it somewhere near here? Or did you make a mistake?

"Argh" She cried as she plopped herself on the ground not caring much about dirtying her dress.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:30 pm
"So reward is what you want? Then I'll pay you for helping out."

Xoul reaches out for his gold pouch and took about 5 Golden Chariot Coins and handed it over to the lady in armor.

*Chariot Coins are coins only made for the Royalty of the Kingdom, it is the most valuable currency within the land.

"No, I like your armor, it's looks pretty durable. So where are you from, miss who?"  

Xoul Leonheart
Captain

Cindy Ardheim

Fashionable Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:47 pm
"...It's Shana Tsukichi , from Tristan , I'm glad to hear that my blacksmithing skills have not rust. Oh , and I'll accept the money."

Shana takes a look at her gains and shove it in her pockets.

"With this amount , I might as well have a fun night at the tavern"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:26 pm
"How did I land up here?" Evangeline muttered under her breath as she stared dumbly at the sight in front of her.

"And here I am, stupidly trying to find a short cut to Tristan because of that stupid dream only to find myself at Wingard." Evangeline complained as she proceeded to the Lake and sat down beside it.

Creating a few ripples on the surface of the lake with her fingers, Evangeline closed her eyes and smiled.  

Misabeli
Vice Captain

Tiny Unicorn

Xoul Leonheart
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:27 pm
"Oh your from Tristan, welcome to Avarail, Ms. Shana."

Xoul sheath's back his sword, then Azure crawled up by his back and whispered.

Azure: "You know Xoul, since she's from Tristan, she'll make a good addition to our group. I'm pretty sure she knows her way around Tristan, that way we can avoid Sand Bandits on the way to the capital."

Xoul: "Hmm.. good point, let me ask her."

Xoul changes back his attention towards Shana.

"Hey Shana, do you think you can help us pass through Tristan without getting detected by the Sand Bandits? We have orders to pick up a package from Eragul and delivering it to Tristan's capital, Xordon."  
The World of Reavalon <Roleplay Forum>

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff