Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spirits of Isira

Back to Guilds

The guild for Spirits of Isira, a B/C pet shop. 

Tags: Isira, Pets, Spirits, Role-playing, Breedables 

Reply Archives
~Title Soon~ Sabra's Spirits <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:29 am
~Intro here~  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:32 am
User Image

Mate: Anubis <3
Children: Anpu, Manu, Jamila, and Chione.

Some info: Bast is a very caring soul to those around her and a very loving mother. Her kindness though shouldn't throw anyone off about her strength for once when a Goddess of Egypt this cat spirit was the protector of the Pharaoh himself. "Originally she was viewed as the protector goddess of Lower Egypt, and consequently depicted as a fierce lioness. Indeed, her name means (female) devourer. As protector, she was seen as defender of the pharaoh, and consequently of the later chief male deity, Ra, who was a solar deity also, gaining her the titles Lady of Flame and Eye of Ra."

Personality: Bast is usually as said above very caring and kind to others. Yet she loves a good joke and to tease her mate, Anubis. She can be very sensitive, a bit stubborn, and fond of being praised for her good deeds.

Wish: Weary, I trudged through the garden one day with my head down. Sure I had heard of such things as mysterious masks that could grant one's wish...but could someone truly grant me the protection and kindness that I needed? In frustration, I sat on a stone and felt all my woes weighing me down right there. It was as if I truly was all alone...but then a comforting hand alighted on my shoulder and I heard a voice purr, "I'll help you..." And the sun finally broke through showing a beautiful garden and a cat spirit with a friendly smile...

It was there on that cloudy evening that I found my first spirit, Bast.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:34 am
User Image
Mate: Bast <3
Children: Anpu, Manu, Jamila, and Chione.

Some info: Anubis was the Ancient Egyptian God of the dead.:
"Anubis is depicted in funerary contexts where he is shown attending to the mummies of the deceased or sitting atop a tomb protecting it. In fact, during embalming, the "head embalmer" wore an Anubis costume. The critical weighing of the heart scene in Book of the Dead also show Anubis performing the measurement that determined the worthiness of the deceased to enter the realm of the dead (the underworld). New Kingdom tomb-seals also depict Anubis atop nine bows that symbolize his domination over the foes of Egypt!"

Personality: As a strong spirit who is neither good nor bad and views the world with a judging eye, Anubis tends to be a bit wise. But he's also stubborn, a bit short-tempered, and a tad bit antisocial as well. Really one of the few that gets away with teasing him is his mate, Bast.

Wish: For strength and to know how to judge.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:35 am
User Image

Mates: None/None
Parents: Bast and Anubis

Info:
Jamila is more like her father, with his jackal traits and personality the spirit has found herself more or less the 'black sheep' of their family. She's always stubborn, persistent, and has a very short temper. A bit sensitive as well about her family....though never showing any love.

Chione on the other hand is like the opposite of her twin. She is loving and caring to all and can't bear to see her family so far apart from one another. The best day for her is to see her whole family together without them fighting. She also has artistic talents and loves to watch nature with all it's beauty.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:36 am
User Image

Mate: None
Alignment: Neutral

Some info: Samari mostly keeps her past hidden from others. But I have learned that in her life she killed several and is truly surprised that she's not from the mire. (I know it's cause she has a good heart, but she won't accept it)

She had a family of a younger sister and a younger brother. For their safety and well being she would do anything. Which is what I think led to her life as a killer....but for now that's all I have figured out. o.o

Personality: ~Quiet, cold at first glance, yet supportive of those she likes, even still she tries not to burden others and that's why she's been seen as a bit anti-social~

Wish: It's a secret~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:37 am
User Image

Generation: 1

Personality: Carefree, Fun-loving, A bit of a flirt, Optimistic, and Kind.

Info: Before her death, Raine was apart of a traveling band. She herself was a star dancer who was great on the ropes and with a tambourine. She had several suitors and many crushes but never truly found a love that was enough to take her away from dancing. So Raine never married in her short life and was more of a passing angel who flirted with some of the men.

It wouldn't be until she was just nineteen that the strings of fate cut her life short. Literally, as a strike of lightening came down before a storm and slashed the rope that she was holding onto. It made her fall over twenty feet til she finally hit the raging river below. The back of her head cracked against a rock knocking her out 'causing her to drown there in the depths of the dark river.

Wish: To lighten up and have some more fun. ^^

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:39 am
User Image

Personality: ~Shy, Loving, Kind, and Silent~

Info: Karis hasn't told much about her past, except that she lived near the water and was always near the depths of the ocean. Her life was simple and she lived with her aunt and her female cousins. There fore the reason for her being so shy and awkward around males...

Wish: ~~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:40 am
User Image

Personality:
A spirit who can be strangely serious, protective of friends, yet light hearted, and a gentleman to the ladies~
Info:
A rich man's son, Cian had a little sister. She was shy and very soft spoken. Many would in time come to tease this girl all the way to the 'accident' which changed the young Cian ever since. Always protective of his sister, the young man broke and went out on a war path of revenge after the incident...still holding onto his calm facade. Then revenge was taken and Cian took over the family fortune and swore to protect his sister as he once had. This time though there would be no mistakes...

Years passed and he almost allowed the past to be forgotten yet the memories were still there as his sister never would speak or leave the house again. Still it is said as his sister finally died at an early age that the soft piano music she once played along side his violin will fill their house along with Cian's memories.
Wish: ~~

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:41 am
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:42 am
User Image

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:44 am
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:44 am
User Image

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:46 am
User Image

Personality: Strong, protective, kind, and calm~

Info: Tamasi is my first reve. Truly, I was surprised when the tiger looking spirit approached me with her deep eyes. For some reason Tamasi had realized my nightmares...and now she has come to help me with them.

Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games