Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[prp]why hello great grandfather[Darma/Dafius/Dragonfly] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:35 pm
User Image

Dafius smirked at her sister as they had plans of exploring, specialy cause they now didn't have their parents ever watchful eyes consantly watching since they where adults. oh they would still probably worry but Dafius wanted to explore things on her own or with her sister. giving her sister Darma a light shove, Dafius was known as the tomboys who wasrough at times and gruff just like her father, grandfather and great grandfather.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:19 pm
User Image

Darma was excited to say the least. Her and Dafius were going exploring! Now that they were grown they had at least a little bit more leeway in where they could go without their parents constant watchful eyes on them. The young mare had a spring in her step as she cantered along side her sister. Her tail flicked back and forth with excitement and she let out a little squeak of laughter as Dafius gave her a light shove which sent her prancing sideways. "So where we gonna go Dafi?" Tilting her head, light chocolate colored eyes watched her sister eagerly. Darma was glad to always have Dafius around. They were very close, like two peas in a pod and she wasn't sure what she would do if she never had her sister around.  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:14 am
Dafius laughed at her sister. " i don't know somewhere we never been before and somewhere mom and dad wouldnt let us ever go." she was in one of those moods to get into some sort of trouble which she was known to do when bored. " you up for it?" unless her sister protested she was ready to go on with the plan at hand as ofcourse she couldn't very well go off on this perticular adventure with out her dear sister with her. it was a pity their brother wasn't here to join them but well they could tell him stories later to make him jealious!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:38 am
She laughed, nudging her sister with a wink. "Of course I'm up for it! Have you ever known me for not being up for something? I would think not." Her ears flicked back and forth for a moment as she thought. Someplace they hadn't been before and a place that their parents wouldn't let them go to. Well, that could of been a number of places. But Darma wasn't quite sure. She didn't know much about the world yet to know where everything was. "I'lllllll let you lead the way Dafi."  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:40 am
" its settled then!! and your not allowed to back out now." smirking she gave her sister a playfull shove before taking off. Dafius was excited to explore with out any rules to abide by that their parents set adn wouldn't have to be watched every where they went. grinning like a goof, she could't wait to see what they would find.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:43 am
Puffing out her cheeks, Darma took after her sister. Catching up easily and trotting beside her. "Yea well, if it gets too scary you can't back out either! So there!" She grinned as her gaze swept across the landscape in front of them. Though she had no clue where Dafius would take them, she was excited none the less. And happy to be out and away from their parents for once. Sometimes their father could just be a little too stifling for her tastes.  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:46 am
" HEY!! like i would back out of my own idea!!" Dafius snirked and probably woudl agree that their father could be a bit over protective of them. " come on slow poke!" charging ahead, she knew her sister would keep up with her as always.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:51 am
"Your tricksy like that Dafi!" Darma giggled and picked up her pace. "Hey! I'm no slow poke and you know it!" Digging her hooves into the ground, she raced after her sister. Quickly passing her and turned her head to look back with a laugh. Little did she notice that someone was crossing their path ahead.

User Image
Dragonfly had left his herd once again quite some time ago. After spending some time healing after his fight with the young brown stallion who stole his grand daughter away, he had a bitter taste left in his mouth. Some way, some how he'd get his revenge. And even perhaps take back Dafina, as well as Firefly. He had had enough of this insolence. His lineage traipsing around with common Soquili. He crossed a path that cut through the forest, the sound of laughing and hooves coming in his direction caused him to take a defensive stance. Bright red eyes glaring in the direction the noise was coming from. Whoever was coming sure picked a bad time.  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:55 am
unlike her sister Dafius had been watchign the direction they where going and where her sister hd turned her his back to laugh at her, she caught sight of a large black stallion. wide eye, she didnt want her sister or herself runnign into him at all or pissing him off and so she yelled at her sister. " DAR STOP YOU MIGHT RUN INTO HIM!." skidding to a hault the stallion definatly wasnt great grandpa Rahu even though this stallion had a black coat too but definatly was marked differently.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:59 am
Almost tripping over herself and falling flat on her face, Darma skidded to a stop. Merely inches away from the dark stallion. His bright red eyes glaring at her made her ears flick back against her small head as she took a couple steps backwards. The young mare didn't quite like the feeling she got from him. He seemed so...cold.

Sneering lightly, Dragonfly stomped a hoof. Looking from one mare to the other with great scrutiny. "Yes, you should listen to your friend. You wouldn't want to run into anyone who might hurt you." His braided tail flicked once in agitation. Little did he know that these two were related to him, but possibly soon he'd find out. "WHO are you?"  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:02 am
Dafius' own ears flicked back and she was quick to go beside her sister as she was protective of her. " she's my sister mister and my name is Dafius this is Darma." it shouldn't take Dragonfly to get the connect just by Dafius' name which was a mix of Ramus' and dafina's name. " i should be asking who you are as well." huffing a little, Dafius was a bit bold but thats because she got some of her father's, grandfathers and great grandfather's attitude.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:40 am
Darma slinked back a little bit, getting Dafius in between her and the stallion. She looked at him curiously, but still a bit of caution in her eyes. He kind of reminded her of Grandma Firefly.

Dragonfly gave a snort at the uppity little mare. He disliked that in females. They were to be subservient and quiet little things. "And just why should I tell you? Its not like you really need to know, nor would I want you to know." Red eyes darted back and forth between each of the mares as the stallion grew more and more agitated by the minute. He hadn't come out here to be messing around with little fillies.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:34 pm
Dafius' eyes narrowed as he huffed more. " your rather rude if your going to ask for our names and not give your own in return." tail flicking back and forth in annoyance as she disliked how rude he was bring. " you really should learn some mannors." wrinkling her nose, she was on purpose being disrespectful back and she made sure to keep her self between the stallion and her sister. she would not allow her sister to get hurt on account of her snappyness and easyly riled temper if offended.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:41 pm
The dark stallion quickly shortened the distance between him and Dafius. Looming over her, his red eyes shone fierce. "It is not your place to scold me about manners little girl. You could of easily had just not given me your name. And neither did I promise to give you my own name in return. Got it?" By now he was nearly talking through clenched teeth.  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:45 pm
Dafius narrowed her eyes into a glare as she stepped back a step or too. oh she knew this stallion could beat her down easy and was testing his temper but well he made her huffy. " unlike you i got mannors that my parents taught me. which is why i gave my name when you asked for it instead of being a jurk about it like you." snorting, she glanced over at her sister to make sure she was alright.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff