Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] {Title Pending-o XD} (Autiren + Reifa)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:12 pm
[This is a PRP for Marinity and Katjive, Autiren and Reifa, Respectively ^-^]
User Image
User Image

[Starting post, next post XD]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:30 pm
A slight chill ran down his wide neck, stretching throughout his body, and forcing Autiren to tuck his head in slightly.
The darker nights bring the colder air, I guess... He though, letting out a slight sigh as his dark indigo eyes blinked up at the sky. The moon's glow could only barely be seen behind the clouds that covered the entire sky.
That of course meant one of two things;
Either it would rain, or it was just a very cloudy night. This time of year, both were very possible.

Autiren trotted slowly towards the water, making sure to keep both eyes, and ears alert... the night wasn't always the safest place to be, not for a lone Soquili, even a Stallion like himself.. one that Ran every day to keep up his strength, unlike the rest of his family, that is.
He stopped just at the edge of the river, though he paused before taking a bend down for a drink He looked around one more time, taking in everything. There were a few random Soquili still wandering around... most all seeming to be as alert as he was.
The dark, Rose-marked stallion let out a sigh. Don't let yourself get so bent out of shape... Analae may always seem to run into trouble at night.. Mom, the same... Doesn't mean you're suddenly going to get stalked by some crazed mutant or Kalona... He thought, before shaking his head, and his thoughts away, dipping his head down for the drink he'd been wanting.

[Fail post @-@]

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

Katjive

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:01 pm
The night could not do justice to a beauty like her. She always felt like she deserved to be in the spotlight, and the light was too dim at night for her to show up well. The only visible part of her was the markings she bore proudly, but that wasn't enough to please her. Reifa would never be happy, no, not until she could shine like the gorgeous mare she was.

But that was no reason to hide from the night. She couldn't bear to hide herself away simply because she didn't feel as beautiful when the sun wasn't shining. That would be far too shallow. That was why she was out by the river, basking in the veiled moonlight. Because it just wouldn't have felt right for her to be home, sulking all alone.

((Rei's my little diva, if it's not already obvious. xD ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:28 pm
Another slight breeze whipped by, And Autiren blinked, for some reason turning his head to follow the direction that the air danced. And he caught site of a Mare.
A very pretty mare, at that. A little more than Pretty, perhaps?

Autiren's head dipped down towards the water, his dark eyes staring over at the mare a few yards away from him.
Go over to her and talk? Or stay there and see if he was noticed at all?
..A typical stallion would go over and talk,.. but Autiren wasn't exactly very typical.. instead, he stood there, watching the mare from the corner of his eyes.
"Nice night..." He murmured softly from his place, wondering if the other would hear him or not... despite the distance between them.
"...Little too dark for my tastes, though... Where's the moon?" He tacked on. By this point, if you were watching Autiren, and didn't notice the mare about 2 yards away.. you'd probably think he was a little odd, talkingto himself, perhaps.

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

Katjive

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:04 pm
Reifa had been enjoying the night, although it was a pity it was so dark, without a care in the world...until she heard a soft voice. Was that voice speaking to her? Of course it was. Who else was there to talk to?

"It is, isn't it! It is a pity that the moon's hiding tonight. It's even harder to see me than usual..." She trailed off, staring at the river, vainly wishing that it was smooth enough to cast her reflection. Reifa wandered over towards the stallion that had spoken, offering him a coy smile.

"My name is Reifa, but you may call me Rei if you wish."

She was actually rather surprised that he had seen her. It was an unusually dark night for one possessing a moon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:11 pm

Autiren blinked once, having not expected the mare near by to actually reply,... as most mares might have taken his little comments as some sort of beginning to a pick up. Though, he was oddly quite happy that the mare had replied.
It'd be a boring night alone.

He looked over at her, grinning softly. "Reifa..." He nodded a few times. "Name's Autiren. Just don't call me Auti," He said, grin widening.
His gaze turned back to the sky. "Yeah,.. it is kinda hard to see." In truth, he hadn't 100% caught what the mare had said at that moment, so he fell slightly oblivious as to the mare's real train of mind at the moment.

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

Katjive

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:25 pm
Rei giggled softly. "Why not? I think Auti is cute. But, if you don't like it, then I won't use it." Truth be told, Rei couldn't really see Autiren that well. She supposed he must have a black coat as well, else he'd be more visible. She sighed softly, thinking that it was a shame that those possessing coats so dark could go unnoticed among the shadows.

"What brings you out here on a night as dark as this one?" She asked, genuinely curious. It was odd for her to be concerned with anyone but herself, and even she was surprised at her actions. Shaking out her mane, she frowned, wondering if she was going soft.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games