the Skulduggery role play Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S Pleasant
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:27 pm
here is were the story to the role play will take place for rules instructions and to introduce yourself go to this link http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13184857

thanks from S. Pleasant  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:30 pm
alright, again xP : steps round the corner to skulduggery, nods to him "detective...may i have the pleasure of asking were your going?"  

Alisa Chatoyant
Crew

Blessed Raider

9,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

S Pleasant
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:36 pm
I'm taking Valkerie here to see a old friend" replied Skulduggery as he nods to Valkerie who says "Hi"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:42 pm
amlith glances at valkerie and raises an eyebrow, turns back to skulduggery. "...bit young isnt she? i wouldn't of thought she cold defend herself" (thinks valkerie is to young to have amliths appreciation, let alone attention)  

Alisa Chatoyant
Crew

Blessed Raider

9,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Count Draculady

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:44 pm
Meanwhile in the city, "Stop! Stay there!" shouted Taleyah Skyle, running after a criminal who had just robbed the bank.
"Why should I?" replied the criminal (whose name is not yet known) and continued to flee.
Taleyah did not reply but instead used magic to run faster, she ran in front of the criminal and he skidded to a halt in front of her. "Who are you?" she asked.
"I'm not saying." He said, he had long, dark hair and had many scars from battle.
"Fine." Taleyah said, grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back painfully. The criminal yelped. "Now," She asked again, "Will you tell me who you are?"
"Ow...no...grr" She snapped his arm.
"You're coming with me" She said

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:54 pm
"hmm." step back and wings snap open, flaps and sours into the air.  

Alisa Chatoyant
Crew

Blessed Raider

9,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Alisa Chatoyant
Crew

Blessed Raider

9,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:00 pm
amlith landed on a tree branch overlooking a road, she sat on he haunches and watched the people for a bit. after a while, she spotted her victim and landed out of sight, she morped her wings into her body and quietly walked onto the stree. she caught up with her target, a man, middle aged. she discreatly fliped open a dagger and caught the man behinde, pressing the dagger into his back. "hey." she said cheerfuly. the man went pale "listen" she muttered "just go along with it." the man nodded then tryed to smile "oh, hey, d-dident se you t-there." "alright" amlith said, pressing the dagger harder "if you be quiet, and come with me, you might just get out of this...alive." she muttered quietly. the man nodded, and amlith quickly slid the dagger back into her pocket and they walked of the street.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:27 pm
Skuduggery saw Taleyah carrying someone on her back and ran to her side "Hello Taleyah" "before you ask i'm Skulduggery, here take my number i can see your busy call be i'll expain how i'm alive."  

S Pleasant
Captain

Alisa Chatoyant
Crew

Blessed Raider

9,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:34 pm
amlith and the man walked round the corner to an old wear house. amlith pushed him through the door and into a cellar and locked the door behind them. the man was quivering. amlith pulled out a chair nd swung the man into it, tying him u. "w..." the man started "w...what do you w-want with m-me?" amlith walked over to a desk and started rooting around "you'll see soon enough" she said, finding what she was looking for. a syringe. amlith grinned unpleasantly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:37 pm
Skulduggery was training Valkerie in water magic. She used it and admited it was much handier than the much more apealing. There was a tap on the gordon living room window. This was were Skulduggery liked to train Valkerie because it was carm. Then the window exploded in a shower of glass. A large man stepped in to the room. He was at least 7ft and had a long leather cloak on then out of his hand came a burst of purple light and Valkerie got hit and pushed to her feet. Skulduggery whips out a gun and shoots at the man who lashes out a hand in pain that knocks Skulduggery to the floor the man jumps out the window as two fire balls come at him.  

S Pleasant
Captain

Alisa Chatoyant
Crew

Blessed Raider

9,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:46 pm
the man stared helplessly at the syringe, his eyes widened and he started to squirm, amlith frowned and kicked him in the stomach "be still!" she shouted, the man let out a cry as the breath whooshed out of him, he gasped, trying to get oxygen. amlith inspected the syringe and stared at the black liquid inside, she then glanced at the man who was to busy trying to re-gain his breath. she walked over and quickly stabbed the syringe into his neck and pushing on the plunger, forcing the liquid into his body. he yelped and tried to squirm away, but amlith held him still. she then stepped back, the man stared at her blankly and opened his mouth to say something, then he slumped over...unconscious...or dead?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:59 pm
|| Ah, you guys can just call my character Luci, if you'd like. Shorter to type than 'transluscent' or 'vagary.'||

What to do, what to do. . ? Might as well visit the cafe, even though I'm not working today.

A woman who seemed to be in her 20's or early 30's walked down the city streets, humming cheerfully to herself, eyes hidden behind her sunglasses. She stopped at an intersection and looked both ways before running across the street to a small cafe. She walked inside, the bell above the door ringing, and put on a big grin. "Hey everybody! I came for a visit!" She called, but was met with complete silence.

Luci blinked, a little worried. "Guys. . ?"

IPRE Taako

Eloquent Lightbringer

Alisa Chatoyant
Crew

Blessed Raider

9,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:36 am
amlith untied the body and was about to drag it into a cadge, when she suddenly felt him twitch. he was waking. amlith let him slum to and stepped back as he slowly rubbed his head and came to his knees. he suddenly made a low guttural growl, amlith raised an eyebrow. the man opened his eyes, they were wild and bright red, he opened his mouth revealing once dull ordinary teeth, now sharp as daggers. amlith stared at him, the man...if not creature. ....note to self, she thought, test something small first..  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:45 am
Taleyah was lying on the couch in front of her TV. "Who had that strange man in the hat been?" She thought to herself. He said his name was Skulduggery, could it be? The Skulduggery she knew was dead.
She reached into the pocket of her jeans and took out the card with his number. "Should I ring them?" She muttered to herself. It might be a stalker. "What the hell is there to be afraid of?" She said and rang the number.
The phone rang three times before it was answered, "Hello?" She said nervously.

Count Draculady

Count Draculady

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:20 am
When all Taleyah could hear was grunts and exclaims of pain, she disconnected and traced the mental patterns of the guy who had given the number to her. She sensed a fight.
Running and jumping over buildings so she was not seen, Taleyah followed the traces. She jumped into the trees and onto a humpbacked bridge. Finally, she arrived at the house. The door had already been blown away.
She entered the house, hand at the hilt of her blade.

Skulduggery role play room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff