Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matasoga's Disciples

Back to Guilds

Where those loyal to Matasoga can discuss a variety of topics. 

Tags: Matasoga, Disciples, Lovelies, Minions, Friends 

Reply Matasoga's Disciples
Where Else Can You be Found on Gaia? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matasoga
Captain

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:37 am
Where else can you usually be found on Gaia? This is mostly about which forums you frequent, but if you instead spend most of your time at card tables, playing pinball, watching movies, or the like, let us know...Maybe we'll run into each other, sometime, if we go looking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:45 am
My Lovelies and Minions are my first priority, but if the guild is slow I can usually be found in ED, though lately I've been going to towns more often. I'm either where my friends are, or in my house, often with a small group. If you see me in cards, I'll just be stopping in to finish off the tokens I got from the Daily, but if I play Pinball, I'll usually be found in my own room in Halloween town. I'll be the only one that doesn't think I'm a vampire/isn't emo...I love Halloween, regardless of who else, does. I pretty much never fish, because for some time now Gaia has been messed up and failed to recognize that I have any bait. Go figure.  

Matasoga
Captain

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

iKhaos infekted

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:52 am
Im usually in 5 barton 1001 or 2 or 5 barton 1044.
if im in 2 im usually in the house in the bottom left Corner.
:3
Or Im in cards, in the Literate smart asse's room.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:33 pm
here or at the other guild I'm in. Flower and Willow. It's a geisha roleplay group. Founded by one person who handed it off to another, and that person is now going into foreign exchange, so I'm taking over the group next.  

Liutana

Snickerz_83

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:05 pm
Here or in the Minions guild, maybe playing a game or in towns. If I'm in towns I'm at Josh's house, because I hate towns. I thought fishing wasn't working right, still. Isn't it supposed to be down?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:19 pm
I'm either here, in the demonic server of jigsaw (sometimes in my own room sometimes chitchatting with others), helping others in the Q&A, or wandering through the empty acres of towns, collecting game items (not that it matters at the moment since pretty much all game items are glitching out D<). If you do see me in an acre that's pretty well populated, it's because either a friend wanted to meet up or because I occasionally get a sick little urge to weird people out. Nothing nasty of course, just silly randomness to make them walk away scratching their head. smile

Edit:Also, since the MP had about a 6 hour delay over the weekend, I'll be making more of an appearance in the Gaian Exchange to sell my items.

Sairento Hiru

Monster Huntress

Matasoga
Captain

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:16 pm
Snickerz_83
Here or in the Minions guild, maybe playing a game or in towns. If I'm in towns I'm at Josh's house, because I hate towns. I thought fishing wasn't working right, still. Isn't it supposed to be down?

I generally see a bunch of other people in there fishing, before Logan comes up in his annoying little pop-up, telling me how I need bait...Even though I already have some.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:19 pm
Matasoga
Snickerz_83

I generally see a bunch of other people in there fishing, before Logan comes up in his annoying little pop-up, telling me how I need bait...Even though I already have some.
I have 20+ and it tells me that... I don't know anymore... gonk  

Snickerz_83

Little Candy Princess

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:30 pm
I'm usually in the guild or in my pms...I've been drawing a lot of avi art lately trying to earn enough gold for the giveaways. I also do profile themes! But other than that I play pinball alot.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:10 am
I'm a Lurker, but I used to hang out in the Chatterbox. I'm now mostly in the GCD and my two Guilds.

Sweet Lovely Death

Matasoga
Captain

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:14 am
I still have a spam thread in the chatterbox nearing 200 pages. I rarely use it though, as I like to have my post count be as legitimate as possible. I am proud of my 7 K + post count.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:17 am
I had a charity in the CB back a few years ago with 1k+ pages. : ) I made some friends from that. ^^

Sweet Lovely Death

Matasoga
Captain

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:20 am
There were one or two people that I met there that had become really special over the time that I knew them, so yeah, I know what you mean. Its an unexpected place to meet interesting people, though, because entering the Chatterbox does somewhat suggest that one has nothing worthy of a legitimate topic on their mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:28 am
That's true, I like going in there if I am seriously bored or feeling in a very bad mood. I've been known to be quite a cat in there. ;p

Sweet Lovely Death

Torzeh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:54 pm
Hmm, let's see..I'm usually here or over in the Minions. I read through a lot of the ED topics, as food for thought, but I find that I'm posting less and less now. I've started playing Pinball a fair bit...oh, and occasionally I'll wander around towns doing whatever strikes my fancy. ^_^  
Matasoga's Disciples

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff