Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[prp] Flutter in the breeze (Glitter Rock and Crisanto)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:48 pm
User Image

Glitter Rock sighed happily as the gentle breeze played with her colorful locks. The moon was full and the night brighter than normal. She loved nights like these. The fireflies were out in record numbers, winking in and out like land-locked stars that couldn't reach the heavens. She giggled as she chased them, imagining herself among the stars in the sky. She paused in her game to look longingly at the sky, wondering what it was like for those lucky soquili with wings. She wondered if any of them could touch the clouds and what they might feel like. She shook her head of such nonsense and continued chasing the fireflies as the cool grass licked at her legs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:16 am
User Image

Crisanto fluttered through the sky, enjoying the clear night sky. He didn't know why, but tonight he felt like having an adventure rather than sleeping like he usually did. The feeling had sent tingles through his whole body, and they still lingered a bit.

There hadn't really been much adventure for him though; just a beautiful night to enjoy. Looking down, he could see millions of fireflies blinking. He also saw some sort of disturbance in them a little further ahead. Something was going through them, causing them to divide. What could it be? He flew in a little closer.

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:43 am
She skipped and danced through the twinkling fireflies, rustling the tall grass and laughing as the sparkling creatures eluded her. She didn't care that she didn't catch a single one, she merely enjoyed the game and watching them wink in and out as she ran through them. She was so absorbed in the game that she was not aware of anything else around her, so lost in her thoughts of the sky and stars that she forgot to watch where she was going and tripped on a log. She tumbled forward and lie still, dazed from the shock and the fall.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:00 am

Seeing the mare play in the fireflies made Crisanto chuckle. She looked to be enjoying herself immensely. He was about to be on his way when he saw her crash to the ground. Oh no, he thought. Is she hurt? When she didn't get up right away, he knew he had to do something for her. Circling down to where she had landed, concern for this stranger flooded him. He landed delicately next to her and said. "Are you alright miss?"

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:10 am
She blinked at the stallion curiously, not sure what to make of the smaller creature. Were those... butterfly wings? She hoped that what she saw was truth and not some feverish dream caused by her fall. She didn't THINK she'd landed that hard. She stood up and looked at the flutter stallion, cocking her head to the side. "Yes.... I ok I think...." She took a step closer to gaze at him. "What are you... if you don't mind me asking?" She blushed slightly at her own ignorance. She'd never met a flutter and wasn't sure what to make of the small stallion.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:35 pm

Relieved to see she was alright, his thoughts went on hold as he heard her question. "What am I?" He mused, as much to himself as to her. "I'm a soquili, just like you." He replied, a little embarrased. He knew that wasn't quite right. He had never met anyone else who had wings quite like his. "I can just fly, that's all."

Gaining control of his composure, He bowed his head to her. "I am Crisanto. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance miss..."

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:54 pm
She stopped staring at him, suddenly embarrassed. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. I've met soquili that could fly before, just none quite like you! I'd heard stories about butterfly-winged soquili before. I heard they were very small and could change their size at will! Is that true?" She smiled at him, her cheeks still flushed. "Crisanto... pleased to meet you. I'm Glitter Rock, but you can just call me Glitter." Her smile broadened and she gave him a short bow. Righting herself, she couldn't help but ask "What's it like to fly? Can you touch the clouds? Do the stars look different from up there?" She was nearly bursting with questions, but she tried to restrain herself. She didn't want to seem annoying. "I'm sorry for so many questions." She looked away sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:06 pm

Crisanto gave her a comforting smile. "There is no need to apologize miss Glitter, there was no offense taken. It's not rude to be honest about things you don't know." He looked up to the sky in regard to her questions about flying. He had never tried flying as high as the clouds... the air always got thinner the higher up he went. He told Glitter this, and then pondered her other questions.

He thought it was odd that someone could think that he could change his size. He had never taken into consideration that he was usually smaller than other Soquili he met. He decided to leave that particular question unanswered, since he wasn't completely sure of the correct answer himself. "Flying is really no different than walking or running, except that it's in the sky." He said, thinking that he must sound rather silly. "The stars look the same whether you're in the sky or on the ground, as far as I can tell. But everything on the ground is tiny when you're in the sky; it's like looking at a miniature world."

He smiled again at the mare, hoping his answers would please her. "Are you alone out here?" He asked, looking around him.

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:31 pm
She looked back at him with a smile. "No need to call me "miss". Glitter will work just fine." She gave him a broad and friendly grin and looked up into the sky. "I wish I could see the world from your point of view," she said wistfully, imagining herself high in the sky, looking at the world below. She shook he head and came back to reality suddenly to look at the stallion. "Yes, I'm alone. I'm a bit of a traveler and keep no one for company. I'm always on the move, so I guess I don't make much of a stable companion. Besides, I tend to find trouble where I go." She chuckled softly, shifting her hooves around. "You're all by yourself also?" She was happy to have happened upon such a sweet stallion. The others she'd met were not so warm and friendly as this one and she found him refreshing. "I would find that hard to believe that a gentleman like yourself couldn't attract some sweet company." She giggled playfully at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:11 am

Her compliments made him blush, but he liked them all the same. He supposed that he had met a number of mares. But he had the same feelings towards all of them; they were there for him to protect should anything bad befall them.

"Yes, I'm alone mi... um, Glitter." His mouth twitched a bit at having to be so familiar with someone he just met. But if it made her feel more comfortable, then he would be glad to oblige her. "And the sky isn't any better than the ground. In fact, I think I find the land much more beautiful." He said, smiling.

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:54 am
Glitter looked thoughtfully to the sky, then gazed around her at the waving grass and winking fireflies. "I'm not sure either is better than the other. Both hold such mystery and beauty." She spoke very deliberately, as if considering her words even as she spoke them. "I like to imagine myself flying, but it is something I'll never do. That's probably why I think so about the sky. I'll never see it from up there." She gestured with her head at the stars above. She shook her colorful mane, dismissing the thoughts of the sky. "Tell me Crisanto, why are you alone?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:57 am

"I wish I could show it to you Glitter," he said, frowning at her seeming disappointment. Not fully understanding her question, Crisanto answered the only thing that made sense. "As for being alone, I just... am not with anyone. I can take care of myself though. What about you? You're out here unprotected, and you're more fragile than I am." He hoped he had said this with the right delicacy so as not to offend her.

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:51 pm
She smiled at him warmly. "I wish you could show me too, but it is simply something I am fated never to do." She chuckled softly, feeling more than serene in the calm night. "Fragile?" She laughed outright. "I assure you I can quite take care of myself!" She shook her head at the stallion, chucking at his manner. "A bit old fashioned aren't you, to be thinkin a girl can't take care of herself?"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games