Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recycle Bin
Crew Recruitment -- Congradulations to our New Crew!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want to be part of Fins Crew?
  Yes sir! -signs up and starts thinking about the contest- [Good luck!]
  Umm...maybe. Can I think about it? [Sure!]
  No, being a normal member is the life for me. [No problem with that. ^^]
  Immi though it would be funny if she forced us all to enter. -glare-
View Results

im cupcake king
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:54 pm
It isn't fun, deciding crew. And I dread announcing it for the fact that we can't take everyone. But, it must be done. Congrats to our new crew members:
Birdie
Wolfie
Yata

Make sure you all go to the subform of everything and sign the crew promise.

Make sure your only posting if your signing up.
NOTICE: Last day to sign up is August 28th.

So you want to be CREW, eh?
First, head on over to the subform of everything and read the crew promise, but don't sign. Your not crew yet. If your able to follow all that, then please continue.
Fill out this form and post it here and in your own contest thread as well(read below for explanation).

Quote:
Name:(your username)
Nickname:(thats what you go by)
How long have you been on gaia:
How long have you belonged to fins:
About how much of your gaia time will you be able to spend on Fins:
Why crew:(why not just be a regular member?)
What can you bring to the crew team:
What type of contest are you going to run:(see below and please add link here)
Have you read the crew promise and agree to its terms:
Whats your favourite flavor muffin:
Anything else you'd like to say:(comments?)

As part of your assessment, you must run your own contest.
Requirements:
Contest is to be held in your own thread.
Crew form must be filled out and submitted in sign up thread(this thread) and in your contest thread.
Make sure either ImmishFae or Lavistar see your thread so they may sticky it. If they aren't around feel free to PM them the link.
Contest must have a prize.
Clearly define whether you are going to be using your own gold for prize or if you wish to use guild money for prize. (You don't have to use your own gold, it won't hurt you if you decide not to. Just let Immi or Lavi know. The prize provided by the guild will be defined by how many people opt for guild money.)
That's it! Run any kind of contest you'd like. Theres no time limit. It could take a couple days or a couple months..it doesn't have to be elaborate. The most important thing is that your contest runs smoothly. So whether your running a raffle for people who post in your thread or a treasurehunt that spans across the internet, may the best of luck be with you.

Note: All current crew members must also fill out this form as a standard assessment. It will also be fun to see what kinds of contests you come up with. -wink- No this is not a punishment!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:28 pm
Name: [WolfVs.Wolf]
Nickname: Wolfie/Wolf
How long have you been on gaia: since 7/11/07
How long have you belonged to fins: Um Immi knows. [sorreh. I dunno how to check it out]
About how much of your gaia time will you be able to spend on Fins: Quite a bit. Liek 70%
Why crew: Cuz I have BEEN crew and have done a good job! Immi and Lavi know this!
What can you bring to the crew team: What I alrdy have! A good friendship to Fin's guildies and hard work to get things done.
What type of contest are you going to run: Um probably a Dress Wolfie Tektek for starters. Then probably lottos!
Have you read the crew promise and agree to its terms: YUSH!!!
Whats your favourite flavor muffin: Blueberry
Anything else you'd like to say: scream Thank you for a great friendship with Fin's guildies for this long! ^^  

[WolfVs.Wolf]
Vice Captain

Immishsu
Captain

Aged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:50 am

Name:ImmishFae
Nickname:Immi
How long have you been on gaia:A little over two years
How long have you belonged to fins:Nearly two years
About how much of your gaia time will you be able to spend on Fins:99.4% (rest will be spend responding to PMs)
Why crew:If I don't do it, who would? -shrugs- I just want to see this guild succeed and if being a crew member is what it takes so be it.
What can you bring to the crew team:Spending hours after hours on the market to get guild gold, trying to sort threw mine and Lavi's ideas, attempting to find new and creative contests...the like.
What type of contest are you going to run:Creative Interactive Game - Poetry
Have you read the crew promise and agree to its terms: Of course, I wrote them.
Whats your favourite flavor muffin:Banana & Original
Anything else you'd like to say: scream I SHALL USE ALL MY SKILLS TO BEAT LAVI! Or else I have to give up my Kitsune. Hey wait, Lavi never placed a bet.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:44 am
Name: Lavistar.
Nickname: Lavi.
How long have you been on gaia: Tcha, 2 years and... 3 months, I think?
How long have you belonged to fins: 2 years at least.
About how much of your gaia time will you be able to spend on Fins: this summer, 4-5 out of 7 days, a few hours in the evening. When I go to college, maybe more like 3 days, I don't know.
Why crew: because this Guild is basically my whole Gaia life. To be part of it is just nature, not necessarily want. Although I do want more than anything to help keep it the amazing place it is.
What can you bring to the crew team: help at hand, good grammar, interesting conversations, and of course my delectable rum 'n' sushi muffins!
What type of contest are you going to run: You are cordially invited to Lavistar's 2k tea party O;
Have you read the crew promise and agree to its terms: Yussir O;
Whats your favourite flavor muffin: goes without saying really >___x
Anything else you'd like to say: O___o beat me at what, Immi?!

Lavistar

xx Havok xx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:55 am
Name: xx Havok xx
Nickname:Hav!...Havok...Havokun...Master of the World lol
How long have you been on gaia: Prob close to 2 years now
How long have you belonged to fins: Gees almost the whole time I've been on Gaia
About how much of your gaia time will you be able to spend on Fins:I'm gonna try for atleast a few days a week
Why crew:Umm well cuase all that know me know who i am lol
What can you bring to the crew team: Fun,craziness,and happy times lol
What type of contest are you going to run:i think i may run a dice throwing game ...highest number out of 5 rolls wins
Have you read the crew promise and agree to its terms:Im havok cmon now ,ofcourse
Whats your favourite flavor muffin:immiwolflavitastic flavor...thats a good one lol
Anything else you'd like to say:HAVOK IS BACK....Does customary break dance  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:16 pm
Name biggrin arkerthanlife
Nickname biggrin ark
How long have you been on gaia:mmmm must be quite bit now, maybe must over or under 2 years, im a little behind lavi lol
How long have you belonged to fins: same time as i joined, so just under r over 2 years, i think
About how much of your gaia time will you be able to spend on Fins:well, in the summer, everyday, when college starts, maybe a couple or more hours a day, it ll depends on how much work i got, but as much as i can.
Why crew:A crew member means i can give something back to the guild, and help out with all the work, and also have fun and put in ideas that i can.
What can you bring to the crew team:i can bring ideas, and new contests, soften the blow on all the work, have responsibility
What type of contest are you going to run:A guess the face parts, (will post link, when finished the page)
Have you read the crew promise and agree to its terms:indeeedy
Whats your favourite flavor muffin:mmm prob, oatmeal and raspberry, or raspberry and white chocolate.
Anything else you'd like to say:thank you, and good luck to everyone!!  

darkerthanlife

[WolfVs.Wolf]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:49 pm
>.< Havok Postie!!! YEAH!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:23 pm
Name:Kitty Starfire
Nickname:Yata
How long have you been on gaia: ir will be 4 and a half years on the 4 of aug 2008
How long have you belonged to fins: ummm no clue! have not bin keeping track ^^;;
About how much of your gaia time will you be able to spend on Fins: 95% of it
Why crew: well normail members can only do so much and you know I loves this guild and wants to help out more!
What can you bring to the crew team:
What type of contest are you going to run: Yata's mistry and ridduls!
Have you read the crew promise and agree to its terms:*nods*
Whats your favourite flavor muffin:...coffee carmal sworl!..hmmmmm
Anything else you'd like to say: scream ....where did the domo emot go?  

Devils Blood Angel
Vice Captain

1,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

[WolfVs.Wolf]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:06 pm
WTH! Domo ISH gone! What GIVES!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:39 am
Name: DragonLvr2k5
Nickname: Well, I don't have one in Fin's but I usually go by "teh Dragon Sage"
How long have you been on gaia: Since August 2005
How long have you belonged to fins: Dunno, a while
About how much of your gaia time will you be able to spend on Fins: at least 75%
Why crew: I feel that I can help run this place in lieu of Immi or Wolf not being online
What can you bring to the crew team: A great sense of humor and interesting contest ideas
What type of contest are you going to run: DL2k5's poetry contest
Have you read the crew promise and agree to its terms: yes
Whats your favourite flavor muffin: chocolate chip! XD
Anything else you'd like to say: scream Well, here's to the best! XD  

DragonLvr2k5

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Birdie-licious

5,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:46 pm
I'm way too special...
User ImageWhat all is taken into account?
I'd love to try out, but I have only been active for two days. Dx
And I'm not quite sure how much time I will be on once school starts.User Image
To ride the short bus.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:04 pm
Birdie-licious
I'm way too special...
User ImageWhat all is taken into account?
I'd love to try out, but I have only been active for two days. Dx
And I'm not quite sure how much time I will be on once school starts.User Image
To ride the short bus.

Everything. XP Personality and recent activity is a big part in our impression, along with long term activity and past loyalty. I'd still say you have a fair running chance. Why not? Nothing to lose. And if you don't have the gold for a decent prize, your always free to use up a little bit of of the guilds gold.

Immishsu
Captain

Aged Lunatic

Birdie-licious

5,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:14 am
I'm way too special...
User ImageName: Birdie-licious
Nickname: Lots. >.< Birdie, Bird, Tyipi, Bozu, Tyipi-bozu, bozu-san, short-one, munchkin.
How long have you been on gaia: Since Dec. 31, '06
How long have you belonged to fins: Not long, but I'm not sure of the exact date.
About how much of your gaia time will you be able to spend on Fins: A lot. Like 85-90%.
Why crew: I'm active, I like being important. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What can you bring to the crew team: A touch of spazz and a dash of insanity.
What type of contest are you going to run: Yo Ho Me Maties!
Have you read the crew promise and agree to its terms: Yuppers.
Whats your favourite flavor muffin: double chocolate!!
Anything else you'd like to say: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I may not have been here long, but I think Fin's is THE BEST guild I've ever joined. And no, I'm not just sucking up.User Image
To ride the short bus.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:21 pm
Rawr, Ah, well, there's always next time... Be sure to at least finish my contest off by voting!  

DragonLvr2k5

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

[WolfVs.Wolf]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:57 pm
xD ThX for teh congratz! And yuh DL always next time! ^.~  
Recycle Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff