Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:00 pm
User Image
Doreiann was taking a cold drink from the stream and as she no longer had to babysit her baby brother Decan who well wasn't very little no more, she had alot more time on her hands. she wanted to explore this lovely afternoon as well she knew only family and some relatives but no one beyond that. sighing, she wondered if she would encounter anyone or anything today,  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He made his way along the water's edge, as he often did, enjoying the day and relaxing in the faint breezes. It was a good day to wander, and relax. In his travels he'd seen much, but his opportunities to meet people had been few. Today hwoever he spied someone ahead, and slowed his walk slightly, not wanting to scare them. Or, worse, find out they were ill-tempered. It didn't seem out of the ordinary - in fact, the mare seemed pretty relaxed and non-threatening.

He stopped about 10 yards form her and cleared his throat. "Hello there," he said cheerfully. At the worse he'd be told to get lost, but if not, there was no harm in being nice.

Mintaka

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:37 pm
((>3> i hope you got a kick out of the title xD!!))
Doreiann was shocked to here a voice out of the blue wile she was in thought and before hand had been alone. looking in the direction she heard the voice, she was surpised to find a blue stallion with pink, green and white. now to her he seemed very odd colored but she couldnt talk her coat had liek blue patchs while her main color was white so she was a real mix of her parents colors. smiling she saw no harm in giving the the stallion a greetign back as he seemed nice. " hello there to you too and you are you?" walking over to him she didnt see no reason not to have a nice chit chat with him and possibly make a friend since well she had none to speak of.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:56 am
((I did, hee.))

Well, at least she didn't bite his head off. That meant today might not be such a bad day after all. Almost going into the mud was bad enough, being run off would have just been injury to insult. "Oh, I'm doing well enough, it's a lovely day today, and I had to come out and enjoy it." he bowed his head slightly to the mare in respect. "You can call me Spearmint."  

Mintaka

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:11 pm
((sorry i keep takign a while to respond X_X )

Doreiann was a sweet kind mare if at times high energy but she defiantly would not snap at anyone unless for good reason which it was rare the easy going mare got angery. " its a pleasure to meet your Spearmint. and i mayself couldnt help but come out to enjoy this lovely day as well." giving him a bow iin return she found him to be rather well mannored and nice which was nice for a first time meeting someone outside the family.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:08 pm
"Well, more people should enjoy the nice days while they can," he said, musing. "After all, you only get so many of them, and winter will be here eventually with the cold and rain." He gave a slight shudder, thinking of the mess rain made of his hair. "I rather like the plesant sort of days, myself.

((S'ok, happens to me to, I usually try to remember at least onec a week or few days if I can, and not busy. @.@ ...))  

Mintaka

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:21 am
(( =] thats alright))

" funny enough i have to agree with you on that, though i do love the winter all the same." chuckling she did enjoy the winter weather at times but much prefured the current weather at the moment. " so besides enjoying the lovely weather what else do you do?" ofcourse having never really chatted with any but family he asked rather odd questions.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games