Reply The Rocky Horror Picture Show Fan Guild
So I was wondering...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Amazing Bert Schnick

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:50 pm
What was your first experience with Rocky and/or Shocky? What was your first impression of it? Did you like it or not when you first saw it? etc.

My first experience with Rocky was actually my first memory. It was before I was even in school, I was really young (although I only remember the Floor Show). Still have yet to see it in a theater, but I will when I'm older. I thought it was awesome and became obsessed and have watched it ever since.

I just saw Shocky for the first time like 3 months ago. The first time I watched it I was shocked and disgusted that it was considered a sequel, but I watched it a second time and loved it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:29 pm
First time I went to Rocky I had no idea what it was. I had never heard of it and my I don't think the friend who took me there had any idea what it was either.
I went to show kind of early and was immediately sucked in. We were quickly adopted and pulled into a group of interesting people.
I laughed my head off as my friend got picked for the sacrifice (she wasn't very happy about it) and then watched the show.
When I left, I still didn't have a very good idea of what Rocky was simply because there was so much going, but I knew that I love it and I wanted to go see it again.

A year and a half later and I'm completely addicted to Rocky.  

Erotic Nightmares
Crew

fantasma_mirth
Crew

Familiar Specter

10,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:50 pm
My first Rocky experience? I was about 13 and my dad bought the DVD because he remembered it from when he was younger. We watched it together and he told me about how people would perform it live.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:44 pm
Erotic Nightmares
First time I went to Rocky I had no idea what it was. I had never heard of it and my I don't think the friend who took me there had any idea what it was either.
I went to show kind of early and was immediately sucked in. We were quickly adopted and pulled into a group of interesting people.
I laughed my head off as my friend got picked for the sacrifice (she wasn't very happy about it) and then watched the show.
When I left, I still didn't have a very good idea of what Rocky was simply because there was so much going, but I knew that I love it and I wanted to go see it again.

A year and a half later and I'm completely addicted to Rocky.
{Kumi says...}

sacrifice!!
it's the best!!
i had to give a lapdance to a girl!!

anyways.. when i was little i though it was actually a horror movie.. until i watched it with my brother in law *when he was going out with my sister*
i got hooked cool

{...bananas are awesome User Image}

Kumi Banana

intentionally blank
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:24 am
I had heard of the movie when I was younger, but when I had a few girls sleep over for my 15th birthday, my mom suggested that we rent it. rofl

She said I would love it, but I thought it was cheap and weird and I wasn't all that interested.

Then before I turned 16, I was at a friend's house and she rented it. I thought it was okay, but then days afterward I had a bunch of the songs stuck in my head! Like, "Sweet Transvestite." 4laugh And "Hot Patootie." So because of the songs, I HAD to rent it again. And I rented it over and over until I bought a VHS copy on EBay, then I bought the DVD shortly after.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:30 pm
Its was about a week before halloween, my parents friends were totally shocked when they learned i was 13 and hadnt seen it yet, i watched it and it became my new ocd  

Mula Luna

The Rocky Horror Picture Show Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff