Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Haven OF Memories (A Yaoi&Yuri Guild)

Back to Guilds

A place for friends to chat, and socialize. Open to all. 

Tags: Yuri, Yaoi, Friends, Chatting 

Reply A Haven OF Memories (A YaoiStraightYuri Guild)
Which are you? Seme or Uke? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which are you?
  Seme- Now wheres my Uke...?
  Uke- Oh no! I lost my Seme! *cries*
  Both- Wanna bet which one I am right now?
View Results

Fiyori_Takeshi
Captain

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:24 am
For those of you who don't know or understand what Seme or Uke is then I shall explain.

Seme and Uke are the terms that are used to refer to the dominant person in a relationship. If the person is dominant, than s/he is the Seme. If s/he is submissive than they are the Uke. Pretty much Seme is the person who wears the pants in the realationship while Uke is the adorable little house wife ^_^

And of course if you feel like your not one nor the either and feel like a combination of both then thats okay. Sometimes I'm Seme other times I'm Uke. It just depends on who I'm with and how I'm feeling at the moment. To be honest I even took a quiz to see exactly which one I am and found out that I'm a Sadistic Seme. I'm kinda half asleep right now and I can't remember if I can do this but heres a link to the quiz.

http://www.semeuke.com/quiz.html

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You are an Innocent Uke!
Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.
Most compatible with: Romantic Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't ******** With Me Seme

ninja
Must...hide...from...EVIL!!! XP  

Mistress Drakkard
Vice Captain

Shy Lover

Fiyori_Takeshi
Captain

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:35 pm
Hehe Lizzy your funny. Have you forgotten that you live with Evil twisted

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:29 pm
I'm basically an Uke, but bizarrely enough was in a relationship where I essentially was the Seme. XD I just happened to be the less submissive of the two of us, so I essentially took the "dominant" role.  

Starlight Minako
Crew

Fashionable Genius

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100

Fiyori_Takeshi
Captain

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:58 pm
I always tend to be Seme when I'm with a man or woment and I personally am getting tired of it. I want to be dominated for once in my life lol I wanna be someone's Uke xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:18 am
You are an Innocent Uke

Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.
Most compatible with:Romantic Seme

I like be the uke anyways. i never good at being in charge.  

EverydaySliverLining

3,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Fiyori_Takeshi
Captain

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:44 am
I tend to screw up when I'm in charge but hey...when I want something I sure as hell try to get it mrgreen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You are an Innocent Uke!
Most compatible with: Romantic Seme
What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or find merchandise here.

I'm an Uke Yay!!  

Kenshin Akechi

Fiyori_Takeshi
Captain

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:27 pm
Uke are soo cute lol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:28 pm
Hehee thank you i love to let my seme have all the power its a turn on *giggles* sorry got carried away

Kenshin Akechi

Fiyori_Takeshi
Captain

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:32 pm
Thats good. Getting carried away is awesome!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:37 pm
lol I think its sooo hott *licks lips* I have always been the Uke though its exciting to be with someone who will protect me i never been a seme >.< *giggles* i love it though  

Kenshin Akechi

Fiyori_Takeshi
Captain

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:21 pm
I can be a little of both sometimes but damn...am I really the only Seme here O_o?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:04 am
You are a Flaming Uke!

One of the easiest uke to recognize by sight. Your flamboyantly gay behavior makes it easy for seme to prey upon you, and that is exactly what you want, and you usually have a few tricks up your sleeve as well. You most often have colored hair, designer clothes, and eyes that are constantly roaming, searching for the perfect partner. You are best paired with the Chibi Seme, who will rise to your challenge with their mischievous nature.

Most compatible with: Chibi Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Opportunist Seme  

Mey_Lin

Mey_Lin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:05 am
Yaaaaaay!!!! Seme! : D  
A Haven OF Memories (A YaoiStraightYuri Guild)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games