Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:39 pm
User Image
drinking a cold drink from the river, Shiraz was taking a break from her usual routen of training that had been drilled into her since foalhood. once done she lifted her head then shook her medium length mane. glancing around, she had only known her family and no one else which suited her fine. she held no trust for anyone but her family even though her parents would never be together which was fine. it was clear they had only came together to produce only the strongest well trained foals and her sister and herself had to live up to their expectations. snorting the well muscled mare, had no problems with her dull life as having a daily routen never broken suited her just fine.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:50 pm
(( Since their daddy's have met, I thought I'd be cute to have them meet! ))

User Image

Not far from the unicorn was but another mare who carried the same fate of life. Tsuki had just finished her own morning hassle, and after gulping in as much water as she could, she felt an instant relief in knowing her daily chores were over. Her own father had trained her to be obsessed with training and fighting, and she always found a immense pleasure in feeling her muscles burn. Now that her chores were done, she had nothing to do for the day. It was the same routine everyday, and Tsuki only sighed as she walked slowly across the plain. "Today is like every other day." she then said, while closing her eyes slightly. Who knew, maybe today would be better!  

Tweekend

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:03 pm
(( <3 oh snap i gots a tweek rping with me yaaaaaaaaaay ))

"that may be so but if you think about it i beleive every day has some slight changes." shiraz had by chance noticed the mare as she had left her spot and decided to wander and learn the area better than she already did. the other mare's colors where shocking to shiraz as she had only known her parents and sister who all where more natural colored of browns and black with a bit of red from her fathers wings.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:07 pm
(( I meant to ask you for this RP since they'd both get along well ; p ))

Tsuki lifted her head in surprise as the other mare spoke to her, and she blinked slightly, since being social was very odd for her. She had talked to other Soquili be mere chance encounters, but most got preoccupied and left her on her own. She didn't think she was boring, or rude, or unworthy of their time, but sometimes she wondered if there was something wrong with her! Either way, Tsuki was hoping that this mare would be different. "A slight change would be nice." she then said, with a light smile. "Like, you approaching is nice. What happens to be your name? Mine is Tsuki." The other mare looked strong, and Tsuki tried to puff her chest out to keep up. Usually mares were flimsy and unworthy, but this brown one was a nice sight to see!  

Tweekend

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:15 pm
(( LOLZ well then its luck i made this then xD!!!!!! ))

"exsactly though unexpected it was. my name is Shiraz." as Shiraz eyed Tsuki, she was rather pleased she seemed to be a strong mare much like herself. anyone who seemed weak she problably wouldn't had bothered to speak so many words too. "what brings you out here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:21 pm
Shiraz.. she would try and remember that name. Forgetting it felt foolish for some reason. "I was training in the morning, and my run finished with this grove I suppose." she led her eyes on the empty area, and then brought them back to the mare's. "What about you? It is funny how such a dull area had brought us to the same spot." Her runs always took her to the strangest areas, and it was a reason why she was constantly moving in the first place. "I just go wherever my training takes me, even if that means getting lost for awhile."  

Tweekend

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:33 pm
" agreed." Shiraz really did find it interesting how after all this time, shhe finaly had managed to come across someone who also trained like her. her father always said others where weaklings that never trained though he said she might come across some who also trained daily. " i train also and was just getting a drink to cool off. never thought i would find another who trains besides my own parents and my sister."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:40 pm
Tsuki was just as surprised as Shiraz was, and she shook her mane out while in slight thought. "Yes, my family trains crazily as well. I was raised by a father who constantly trains, and a mother who steadily follows behind him. My parents are strange and antisocial, thus why I am rather ignorant to other's feelings. My own siblings have given up on their own training, though I remain persistent." She hadn't seen her father since growth, and she would show him how much stronger she was in her adult form. She could never fall behind like her siblings, she would prove everyone wrong. "Shall we walk to a nearby creek to get some water? I'd like to hear more about your training, and how your family trains as well. If that's alright of course."  

Tweekend

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:52 pm
" that is fine." Shiraz had no problems going to a nearby creak and possibly talking more about their training each had been doing. atlest this was something she could talk with Tsuki about as she was beyond sure anyone else would have found her odd. normaly the cold emotionless mare didin't talk much but when it came to training she was all ears and would throw in her own input. " both my parents train though my father beyond takes training seriously. i never will allow myself to disapoint ether of my parents so i train and push myself daily."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:36 am
"What kind of routines do you do?" Shiraz's father sounded familiar to her own, and Tsuki felt sympathy towards the other mare's battle. As she walked next to her, she felt a feeling of relief since there was another that dealt with the conflict of training as much as she did. "I love running myself, and swimming against any currents I can find. In the wintertime I am able to train for longer hours to stay cold, but in the summer it is good practice to handle this awful heat." And the fall and spring were the easiest times to train. When other Soquili were off making families, she was off training and crazily as she could.  

Tweekend

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:56 pm
" i pretty much do that same routin though my father demands that i am his sparing partner so i always get some fightign practice in." Sjiraz gave a rare grin to the other mare. it really was rather nice to have someone who was simular and knew what you where going through. " i actualy prefure the wintertime to the summer but its always nice in the summer to do swimming routines." she definatly wasn't like others who would go off and have families of their own, no she planned only breed with a strong male if she ever decided to have strong foals of her own.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:32 am
Tsuki grinned excitedly as the mare spoke of a sparing partner, though she lowered her ears a bit at her own realization. "I haven't had a sparing partner in months! But I refuse to even try with some of the half-wits in this land." Also, since her father was gone and such, she didn't have him to spar with either. "What kind of fighting do you train for? I found that my strength isn't the strongest, so I try to focus on agility and speed, and coordination." Her father had taught her to use her strengths to full advantage, and to work on strength as a means of challenge. "I've always wanted to get my strength up, but I'm not sure how to go about it. We all separated before he could teach my that part." she grunted somewhat, before shrugging slightly at the other mare. "I do what I can on my own I guess..."  

Tweekend

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:19 pm
" yeah sparing with idiots only leads trouble adn unnessisary injurys." Shiraz would never spar with anyone but her father cause she had figured no one else could come close to when she spared with him plus others where idiots though Tsuki was proving her wrong. " basic fighting train, strength building and just over all trainign since my father wont allow any of his kids to be weaklings or have a weakness. so im always trying to figure out how to over come any weakness i have."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:05 am
"Have you ever injured yourself?" she then asked, while glancing back at Shiraz. Even if the mare had, Tsuki would never have been able to tell. Shiraz carried herself in a very strong manner, and that was commendable to another who understood. "When sparring against my father once I injured my leg, but luckily that problem was long fixed awhile ago. I'd love to fight with him again, and show him what I'm made of." she grunted somewhat, before shuffling her feet a bit. "Weakness is horrible, isn't it? I wish there was a way to eliminate it forever." Heh, and wouldn't that be convenient? "So what siblings do you have?" she then asked, while tilting her head a bit.  

Tweekend

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:13 pm
" ofcourse i have. thats the draw back of sparing is the injuries you can get but what doesnt kill you can make yoru strong." Shiraz was actualy enjoying Tsuki's company which was saying something but that was because they had that simularity. " i am inclinded to agree but i think a weakness can be used as a strength if you learn how or just work to be rid of that weakness. i have a sister and no other siblings but her." flicking her tail, she glanced over at tsuki. " do you have many siblings?"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff