Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[prp] are you crazy or just reckless?[kanti and Decan] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:46 pm
User Image
Decan was standing at a cliff side out of pure fun. he was reckless well very reckless at times as he found a thrill in being reckless though he knew boundrys which is why he would never be reckless enough to toy or mess with a kalona or skinwalker cause wll that was down right stupid. grinning, he was a full grown adult and loving it. a breeze blow by blowign his medium mane and long tail.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:07 pm
User Image

Kanti gave a snort as the breeze whisked around her face catching her the beads in her mane. The beads chimed with the soft movements as Kanti's brillant blue eyes skimmed the side of the cliff. It was... taller than she had expect, maybe she was getting herself in over her head thinking of trying scale it to see what was at the top. Giving a shake of her head,

"No way!... Maybe theres lower area than here," Kanti replied, talking to herself outloud.

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:14 pm
Decan's icey blue eyes caught sight of a brown soquili at the bottem of the cliff apparently making their way up to where he was as he had grown bored and was looking around for somethign to do. early he had trouble scaling the cliff adn findign a safe way up that a soquili his size would could take. grinning and beign reckless as usual he decided he would go meet this soquili and s he went bolting down the tricky trail he had taken to get up the cliff in the first place. " TALLY HOOOOOOOOOOO" was what he yelled while he made his way down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:21 pm
Kanti flattened her ears as she heard a voice, it wasn't Tsela's, which on a good note was a great thing. However, that meant someone else was around, Kanti's blue eyes searched for the culprit of the noise when instead she caught some movement. A small rock trickled down the side of the cliff, and following behind it was a stallion.

"What in.. the world" Kanti whispered under her breath as her blue eyes grew wider, "he is going to kill himself at this rate!"

She braced herself ready in fear of something horrible to happen,

"WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU THINKING! DON'T YOU DARE DIE IN FRONT OF ME!"

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:28 pm
Kanti gave him the best reaction and one he had only hoped for. ofcourse if his mother and father been around they would of had a heart attack at this rate. at some moments he would go stumblign a bit but he would regain his footing at the last moment lucky as it would hav ebeen a bad spill if he had fallen at all. as he got closer to kanti he let himself go sliding to a stop and started laughing his head off. " why hello!!!!!!!! you truely sound like my dear mother yelling like that." still laughing, he was beyond amused.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:39 pm
Kanti watched, her feet planted to the ground in fear, was he going to make?

He did make it, Kanti could feel the fear wash off of her straight into her hooves, at least there was one accident avoided.. for the day. Giving a sigh of relif she looked at him and wrinkled her nose.

"I sound like your mother? No I reassure you got it all wrong. It would have been more of a mess for me to clean up if you went splat all over the ground infront of me," Kanti replied giving a small roll of her eyes to somewhat reassure him.

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:45 pm
Decan just shrugged it off and gave a snicker. " maybe so but with what you said and geting all freaked out is excatly how my mother would of been if she had been in your hooves. she worries too much and apparently you do too." grinning, he shook he medium length mane and walked by her. " living life on the edge is much more fun than leading a boring life unless you can prove me wrong? btw the way my names Decan." man he sure knew how to make a first impression adn thats how decan was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:59 pm
Kanti gave a snort, it was going to be hard to convince him wasn't it, so much for a long peaceful day.

"So what if I freaked out, if I did to your mind" Kanti replied, her eyes set in a narrow gaze "who wouldn't have, seeing you barreling down the side of a cliff is a crazy move for a soquili to do unless you could fly in which I doubt you can do." Shaking her mane she gave a shrug of her shoulder.

"Besides its a mother's job to worry about her son, not mine so don't get the wrong idea that I care like you mom," Kanti replied turning her back to him.

"As for living life on the edge some how I think I value my life more, besides it depends on what you think boring is, I think my life is quite unboring without killing myself on a cliff Decan," Kanti snorted from over her shoulder, "and my name is Kanti for you info."

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:03 pm
Decan was thrilled to have such an amusing mare to have as company at the moment. " you must of cared in some way for you to have gone adn freaked out like you did and to tell the truth i cant fly though i got two siblings who can because they got lucky in inheriting the wings." laughing up a storm, he turned to face her. " i guess i have to agree but well i find already your way of life is boooooooooooooooring!!!!! and lovely name Kanti." a cocky grin was on his face now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:12 pm
"I told you, I didn't want to have to clean up the mess you would have made if you hadn't made it," it was hopeless no matter what she said.

So he had two siblings that could fly, she wandered what he had felt as a foal, not being able to fly like the other two. No one in her family could fly, but she always wondered if she was born to a family with wings that gave her away. Shaking her head she wasn't going to think about, besides he already thought that she cared, she wasn't going to show this to him now.

"Whh, the....say what!" Kanti replied swinging her head around glaring at him, "my life isn't boring! Besides how would you know! You've never seen the things I've done!"

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:16 pm
" who asked you to clean up my mess if i had made one on my way down that there cliff?" oh many times decan had gotten fustrated with not being like his older brother or his sister that had wings which might explain his reckless attitude. " i can already tell your boring theres no need to prove it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:27 pm
Kanti even harder, if she could have burned a hole through his head she would have.

"No one, but it would have been an unsightly mess for anyone else who passed by," he was flustering her with his comments. It was like he had a sarcastic remark to out do hers each time.

"Pft! If I'm so boring then I'll be on my way then Decan, I'm reassured that I would bore you if I stood here any longer!"

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:32 pm
" i give you that."decan really was having fun making kanti all flustered with his remarks he threw back at her. " aww you don't wanna spice up your life and hang with me for a day? im sure you will find things wont be so boring if you hang with me even just for a bit." really decan wasn't gonna leave a bad impression even though he was having so much amusment cause his mother would kill him for being rude. though him spiceing things up who know what might end up happening and so he left it to kanti to accept his offer or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:40 pm
"You should" Kanti replied with a smirk. At least she got one point right, maybe she could win some more... somehow.

Spend the day with him? She gave him a questioning look, could she trust him? With her luck he would get in her into some sort of dangerous end where her life hangs on a string.

"Spice up my life? I think its quite fine as it is, but since you will probably end up daring to send you body careening into some sort of situation where you will end up going splat eventually..." she looked at him her eyes staring straight at his, "I'll follow you around, for today."

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:58 pm
" with me anything is possible, and im glad you agree to come along with me for the day but dont blame me if you end up regreting your decision." winking at her, he then tugged at her mane ten took off in any direction he felt like taking. he was plotting to make her have the time of her life or atlest have fun though she might regret going along with this reckless stallion. " coooooooome on slow poke time is everything!"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff