Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.
Wow, its been so long.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Chelsea_x
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:19 pm
It's been soo long since I posted one of these!^^ Hehe. Anyways, Jen called today and invited me over to hangout with her. Ofcourse, I went! We sat down on the couch together and she began telling me about the new job she applied for. Its at the same building, but it's a higher rank. Anyways, she showed me the email she sent, and it was really, really good. Anyways, knowing me, I grabbed her sides and began squeezing them playfully. She looks at me and goes "What are you doing?" I laugh and go "Giving you goodluck tickles, of course!"

After torturing her for about 10 minutes I stopped tickling her and she pulled me into her lap. She held my hands with one hand, and lifted my shirt with the other. Squealing, I began to squrim on her lap. "Nooo," I was begging. She claw-tickled my belly for about 15minutes, but it felt like HOURS. I could not take it. Jen's such an amazing tickler. Haha. She was like "I better get that job with all those goodluck tickles you gave me!" I laughed and poked her right side one more time, before getting up to leave. "I love you, Jen. I know you'll get the job!," were the last things I said. I left smiling. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:57 pm
haha that's cute, i want someone from the guild to come where i live sad
I want real tickles too sad

*runs to friend to get her to tickle me*  

Delmaria

Quixar_the_Halfbreed
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:37 pm
Ah, true stories are so nice. Especially good, clean ones like this; all in good fun yea? biggrin

Yea, I can agree with Del. Wish someone from the guild came here where I am *chuckles* Even someone not from the guild who shared interests would be good!

Cute story Chelsea, you're so lucky 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:36 pm
*Giggles* Yeah, Del. That would be awesome. Hee hee. Not always lucky. She gets me good sometmies too razz Thanks for the comments!  

x_Chelsea_x
Crew

x_Chelsea_x
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:05 pm
Brandon, Tiffany, and I are all hoping to meet someday, in real life. I think that woould be amazing(:  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:16 pm
By the way, Jen has no news about the job yet :/  

x_Chelsea_x
Crew

Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games