Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pineapple hero Tales
Pineapple Hero pushed a shopping cart with horrible squeaking wheels in the camping area of the store. Our hero stared dully at fishing equipment, as Tragic ran by at top speeds with a cart of her own, with Koro as its passenger.
"Wheeee~!! PUSH ME, PUSH ME!!! blaugh OMG, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! gonk "
"What'cha lookin' at, Pineapple Hero? mrgreen " Tragic asked.
*CRASH!!!* "owwwwwww crying owieeee..!"
"Oh... nothing." Pineapple Hero mumbled, "I don't think going to the meadow area is safe at all."
"Why doesn't anyone care about me?!" Koro cried dramatically.
"Come on Koro, lets do it again!! blaugh " Tragic said, kneeling next to a bruised Koro.
As the arguing insued, Pineapple Hero rolled her squeaky cart away, meeting up with Yennon as she picked through sleeping bags, "... Sup." Our hero mumbled.
"What’s with you, Pineapple half-wit? Has the head-ware started to go bad?"
"... You wish that was a clever joke. stare Do you honestly think we should trust Ned?" Pineapple Hero inquired.
"Who? stare "
"That guy!! scream " Pineapple Hero pointed in the direction of Ned, as he sat delightfully on a bench in the home & garden area. A background he definitely didn't belong to.
"Oh, him. I was wondering why the hell he was following us." Yennon went back to what she was doing, "Sure, sure, he looks suspicious, and he may even be Lord Fauku himself. But that doesn't mean he is. Everyone deserves a chance."
"Wow... eek Wouldn't expect you to say something like that."
"And if he does betray us and turns out to be Lord Fauku, we'll rip his face off, and sell his armor to the highest bidder. How much do you think its worth? Gotta be somewhere around 600,000 Gold, maybe more!! twisted ... what’s wrong with you now?! evil "
"Nothing. I just feel stupid because I actually admired you for a second stare "
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *CRASH!!!* Wahhhhhhh~!! gonk YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T DO IT AGAIN!!!" Koro sobbed.
"And you believed her..?" Yennon muttered.
"Knock it off, before they throw us out of the store! scream " Pineapple Hero felt overly stressed, "Seriously guys..! gonk "
"You heard your mother." Yennon said smugly.
“Yes father! mrgreen ” Tragic giggled.
As Yennon gave chase, and Koro continued to sob in her grocery-cart, a pair of hands covered Pineapple Hero’s eyes, “Guess who?! blaugh
“Mayor Adie… here to tell me I can go home, and forget I ever came here stare
“WRONG!! It’s Adie!! xd ” Adie spun our hero around, “And you shouldn’t say such things. I know you love it here! blaugh Come on! There’s some people I want you to meet.” Adie dragged Pineapple Hero through the department store until they reached a Pet & Food. As they approached, two women were gossiping at the counter, when suddenly the one with long dark hair noticed them coming.
“Shhh!! Shhh!!” she shushed her friend, and smiled at the approaching Adie, “Mayor Adie… Hiiii.” Her tone had a hint of acid to it.
“Why, hello leader of the Community Watch. Pineapple Hero, this is the Kitten. Kitten… please meet the towns savior! She’s going to save us from the evils of Lord Fauku. So evil… crying
Kitten gave Pineapple Hero a tight smile with cold eyes, “… Indeed.”
“And this!! This is none other than Kimmy! She’s the one always getting her hands dirty, right Kitten? Hahaha!” Adie slapped our hero’s arm.
Kimmy had been glaring at them from the beginning, “Whatever stare ” was all she said.
“Pineapple.” Kitten said sharply.
“Uh… yes?”
“Don’t you think Lord Fauku should be taken care of by the citizens of Charris Meadows, and not an outsider?”
“Well, uh-“
“Don’t be like that, Kitten! blaugh after all, what can a small group like you do against the evils of Fauku?” Adie smiled brightly at them.
“I’ll have you know Kimmy and I are very powerful! scream You just watch, we’ll take care of him ourselves.”
“I’m a professional hero, and It’s my duty to take care of things like this.” Pineapple Hero tried to calm the situation.
“Your duty?! Only if the price is right, correct??” Kitten crossed her arms angrily.
“That’s not true! scream
“Yes it is!!!” Yennon shouted from across the store.
“You stupid hero’s!” Kitten growled, “Under the power of Gold, and what exactly makes a hero so great?! A hero test?! Give me a break! scream
“Well…” Adie said brightly, “Good luck stopping Fauku, Kitten. Then again, you don’t need luck, since you’ve always been so successful in the past smile
Kitten’s eyes widened. She was seething with rage, as she marched off through a door marked, “Employee’s Only”. Kimmy followed, and stopped a moment to glare at Adie and disappeared behind the door.
“Wow… what WAS that?!” Pineapple Hero exclaimed.
“THAT, is some people you need to remember blaugh They tried to sabotage my election to mayor. Kimmy was caught red handed, and Kitten is assumed to be the mastermind. I’m not so sure, exactly. My spy couldn’t figure it out.”
“You have spies? eek
“Yes!!” Adie did a victory pose, “Let’s go home!!” Pineapple Hero was dumbfounded.
Meanwhile, outside the store:
Tragic sat in the grocery cart with a determined look on her face, “READY!!” Koro gave a hard push. Tragic soared down a steep hill, her wind hair flying out behind her! As the cart reached the bottom, Tragic leaped out of the cart, flipped, and landed on a handstand!!!
“WHAT?!?!” Koro cried!
“Ha! Told you you wouldn’t get her back that way! Now pay up the 5 gold!!” Yennon demanded.
“Wow!! That was great! blaugh
“Who are you?” Yennon blinked at the box boy that had suddenly appeared next to them, “I’m Duke Azreil, I work here!! And there, and there, I work everywhere! blaugh ” He waved his arms, “Now give me 1,000 gold to replace the cart stare
“Uh eek ” Yennon looked around to see a duck girl quickly waddling off in the distance, “KORO!!! You owe the man!! GET BACK HERE!!!”

Written By YennonCrow  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:25 am
User ImageUser Image

blaugh

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:33 am
User Image

heart

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:55 pm
User Image
Omg! Yay I'm in pineapple hero! I have been imortalised - Woot!!
Good Friends are like the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.User Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:28 pm
User Image

Lol xD
I've always wanted to ride a grocery cart xD

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:05 pm
I was once pushing my friend in a grocery cart and I had the funny idea to let go and I told her I wouldn't and she ended up getting uh.. minor injuries... sweatdrop  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

I got kicked well, kicked out and banned from the mall from riding in grocery carts in my rambunctious teen days. xd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:50 pm
QueenNanami
I was once pushing my friend in a grocery cart and I had the funny idea to let go and I told her I wouldn't and she ended up getting uh.. minor injuries... sweatdrop
If you want to view paradise

User Image

And you laughed at her ;P while she cried. I won't deny that the idea kinda came from this mrgreen

User Image

Simply look around and view it

YennonCrow
Captain

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:50 pm
No way! I asked if she was ok and when she said yeah, then I laughed. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:52 pm
User Image

Well, at least Tragic has real life experience in riding one xP

Oh yeah, did your friend rammed into something? O_o
Or did the cart turned over before it hit anything? xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:57 pm
koromyst
User Image

Well, at least Tragic has real life experience in riding one xP

Oh yeah, did your friend rammed into something? O_o
Or did the cart turned over before it hit anything? xD

Oh yeah she hit into a curb lol XD But!!!! She would have been fine if she didnt try to stand up and jump out mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:45 pm
O noes! I seem to be a mean character!

**bites nails**  

Kitten 4 Him

6,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100

YennonCrow
Captain

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:17 am
If you want to view paradise

User Image

Your character is just he type of person who would protect her loved ones by any means 3nodding

User Image

Simply look around and view it

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:02 am
Shopping cart's now that brings back memories...

Myself and DJ_Shrooms back in early 2002 were on our way to court (as you do when your younger rolleyes ). Ok, I was 32 then but that's still younger isn't it? Anyway because I couldn't walk properly and it was taking like forever to get there, we "borrowed" a trolley/cart to get there quicker. Get there quicker I nearly had blinking heart attack as Shrooms decided it was "quicker" to go via the main road (not so many bumps he said). I thought ok, I didn't know he meant ON the main road I thought he meant via the pavement/sidewalk, but oh no Shrooms being Shrooms decided to join the traffic like I was just on a motorbike or something. There's me white as a ghost while Shrooms is running so fast he's having to weave in and out of the traffic at the traffic lights and roundabouts, I'm like shiteing myself. Luckily for Shrooms I didn't have time to strangle him to deaf before he whipped me up on his shoulder in a fireman's lift style and ran up the stairs to court [on the way out he realized there was a lift/elevator! rofl ].

BTW I've only read chapters 1 & 2 so far and I'm absolutely lurving it large. xp

memories bringing back a cheeky smile  

SpiralRabbit

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:56 pm
rotfl! thats great XD i would be shiteing my self to if that were me  
The Adventures of Pineapple Hero! *STILL OPEN*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items