Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[Soup and Eve][PRP] What nice weather were haveing?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cowboy449

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:40 am
Soup took off in the rain and was running around in it.He enjoyed rain but when it came to thunder and lightening he didn't like it.Troting around trees with the rain dropping from the leaves crashing into his head.He didn't want to stop playing the the rain.He wanted to first come into the soquili lands as a colt growing up.But he poped out at a great big stallion.Wow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:44 am
Eve trotted around in the rain playfully, she loved the rain. Her mane no longer curled but long and wet. Her multicolored eyes looked to the sky as thunder clapped and lightning struck. She whinned and pranced around more excitedly than before. She watched as some deers hudled in the brush. She was in the clearing, unafraid.  

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

cowboy449

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:45 pm
The big stallion troted around.He kicked around his back legs.Trotting around the lands he was unsure where he was going.He just wanted to have some fun.Noticing the mare he whinnied lightly and reared playfully.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:10 pm
Eve trotted over to him gracefully as her mane plastered to her cheeks from the wetness of the rain. She watched him and nickered happily. She kicked around and bucked madly before him. She was good at the bucking, she was nice to Itzpapalotl but she preferred not to be ridden by others. Her grandfather was the same but he owed a debt to Itzpapalotl and a great friendship so they were cool with each other but she owed nothing and had not many friends.  

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

cowboy449

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:58 am
Soup bobed his head.He whinnied again lightly and backed away some."Hello.What makes you want to play in the rain?"The rain started ti come down harder.But it didn't both him.His mane and tail were knotted full of mud and leaves.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:04 am
"Because it is beautiful," she replied simply and started romping around again. Her multicolored eyes flashed when the thunder clapped and the lightning roared to the Earth. "What are you doing here, then?" she replied.  

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

cowboy449

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:16 am
"Out to meet new soquili and enjoy the rain.We don't get the rain very much."Soup watched her eyes flash when the thunder clapped."I'm Soup.And you must be...."He waited.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:20 am
"I'm Eve." she replied simply. She wondered why some said 'must be' I mean no one would know her name or any name by that matter, unless they were told. It was a confusing phrase for he but she let it go. "That cool, Soup you say." That sounded delishes...vegetable soup. She could feel a pang of hunger sweep over her. "The rain is nice, unless it gets to cold or to hard." she replied.  

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

cowboy449

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:24 am
"Eve its very nice to meet you."He smiled some and watched her.She seemed a bit confused about his wonderings of what her name was."Yes.Soup is my name."He laughed lightly."Reminds you of the food Soup,doesn't it?"He wondered."Yes.Sometimes the rain is either.But it is refreshing."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:53 am
"Maybe." she replied, her eyes narrowing at the slightest. She didn't like it when people knew what she was thinking, she liked to keep some things to herself and she didn't think that she made anything too obvious. Then again he could be making a simple suggestion. "Pleasure to meet you as well." she nodded in agreement.  

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

cowboy449

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:58 am
Soup nodded some and listened."Ah."He looked up at the rain and smiled a bit."The rain is very nice.I enjoy it very much on my skin."He bobbed his head and looked at her."Yes.So what would you like to do?"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games