Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Art (Get your Artistic a** in here)
Check out my art shop! Theres freebies! >.>

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Poll
  Random Answer
View Results

Forsaken Moonlit Night

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:26 pm
Here's some samples from my shop to check out, and if you're interested in commissioning me feel free to place an order in my shop thread (not here). Also feel free to give me any constructive critism. I'm always aiming to get better. ^_^

Recent Comissions

[X] / [X] / [X] / [X] / [X]

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:59 am
Love the art. You're really good  

DarkWingSymphonyX

Dapper Cutesmasher

Forsaken Moonlit Night

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:39 am
Thanks! ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:35 am
Love The Art,
the Cats are so cuteeeee XD

xXRainbow BunnyXx

Sir_Akuo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:46 pm
you draw cats very well, people not as well as the cats, not bad, but not great, work on the eyes a little more and i think it will improve the general look of the art. i focus on the eyes in anime, thts where its difficult to capture the look.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:27 pm
Thanks for the advice. Right now I'm focusing on different poses, but I plan to work on eyes very soon. ^_^  

Forsaken Moonlit Night

LordRyan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:36 am
KITTIES!!! My favorite is definetly the kitties. Good job!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:13 am
they're ok, i guess.  

red-styX

munineye

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:07 pm
Your cats look great. Your people...have proportion issues. I'd recommend some more life drawing and wire frame sketching to get a better idea of how people look. Your eyes are good for anime style, although they even seem a little too large when compared to the size of the head. And I used to draw Sailor Moon fanart rolleyes so I prolly have no cause to speak here.
In general, work on your proportions and wire-framing, do some life-drawing or sketch some things out of books (do NOT trace!). Careful of scanning images that use colored pencil, because the light of the scanner can often wash out the image. Do some image editing after it's scanned to get better color. Good luck! whee  
Art (Get your Artistic a** in here)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games