Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Purple Kalona? don't make me laugh (Kawaran/Spyro)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:03 pm
User Image

The series of adventures seems never to stop with this kalona colt, there is always a new prey for him to torture and kill every day or new enemy to be made. Kawaran is getting bored with the same small prey which is rabbits, baby raccoons or anything that is stupid enough to cross his path. It is time for him to graduate up to medium sized prey and he is certainly excited about it. His body vibrates excitedly as he watches a small fawn whom is well hidden in the tall grasses but not well hidden if this kalona colt spotted it right off the bat.

The colt slowly circles around the fawn then he suddenly rushed the fawn, finding his maw around the fawn's throat while the fawn squealed and cried out for its mother but it was too late. The sound of the bone crushing and blood squirting out of the fawn's body fills the air. Kawaran looks really exhausted because it took alot of energy from him to subdue the fawn so he starts to rip meat off the body violently.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:15 pm
Spyro lashed his tail about as he watched the half kalona foal kill the fawn. atlest it wasnt a normal soquili foal like the alst one he had toyed with and almost killed untill its b*****d grandfather saved it. hissing at the thought, he then gruunted and smacked the ground with his tail.: enjoying the kill?" walking up to the foal, if he really want he could easyly take the kill and mess with the foal.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:20 pm
The kalona colt sinks his fangs in the fawn's throat while a body-jarring growl rips from his throat in warning toward an adult kalona that it is HIS kill and he will defend it. He is very possessive of his kill just like a typical pure-bred kalona would be as he glares up at Spyro with baleful expression on his face.

The blood oozes out from the wounds that is being inflicted by the colt on the fawn's body so the colt suddenly smears his already blood-covered muzzle with 'new' layer of the blood but while he was doing that, he refused to take his eyes off the adult kalona. "yes.. I am enjoying *MY* kill." Kawaran defiantly says as he moves to the front of it. "What do you want?" He bristles in annoyance.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:37 pm
snarling Spyro was not gonna put up with attitude and it was clear in how he presented himself. " i would be trying to make ary threats with that growl brat. your in no postition to make a demand from me." laughing, he then bared his teeth. " i do as i please and if i wanted i could snatch that kill from you so easyly." tail lashing he took a threatening step forward.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:43 pm
Kawaran straddles the fawn's body between his front hooves as he bares his blood-stained fangs at Spyro. "I am not demanding.. I am *telling* you to get away from my kill before I disable you." He says in soft and dangerous voice as his blue eyes flickers toward the fawn's lifeless eyes then up at the purple kalona in front of him. "I have taken down a bigger prey than this.. don't you underestimate me, purple kalona." He warns the adult quietly.

The colt is indeed reckless but he doesn't have any 'sane' bones in his body and is more than willing to take on any soquilis of different size or shapes of various race. He took on a large angeni and survived and he is feeling quite cocky to take on an adult kalona because he have his father and 'adopted' father as his trainer so he is confident of his skills.. perhaps little bit TOO confident for his own good.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:30 pm
snarling spyro didn't bother to say anythign in responce. words where useless with this brat so he was going to use brute force so without a word of responce he wirled around and smacked at the foal with his tail knowing he would connect easyly with the foal and make him go flying from him and the prey.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:25 pm
Kawaran smirks as he hears the kalona's snarl, feeling even more cockier because he pissed off a kalona which he knows was hard because he have tried to piss Windflame and his father off repeatedly but to no avail. He keeps his fangs firmly lodged in the fawn's throat, knowing that the adult kalona is up to something and the foal certainly won't like it.

He looked down to check on the kill he was guarding at the same time Spyro swung his tail, hitting the foal right into the side almost sending him flying away from the kill. But fortunately for him, he kept his fangs inside the fawn's throat so the impact of the tail only sent them sliding few feet away from the original spot. A growl ripped from his throat as Kawaran glares at Spyro venomously. "You know.. I don't think you are a real kalona.." He glares at the adult balefully.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:56 am
" your one to speak. i know i'am a real and full blooded kalona but you...." Spyro gave a snear. " you look like some halfling." he had really never met any other kalona's besides Cynder and Valar so he didn't know for sure. but the simularity was they had the spaded tail even though Spyro and Cynders where different so with this kalona foal it made him wonder as he had never met any kalona(full blooded or half blooded) that had the tail like a normal soquili. tail lashing about, things where becoming annoying yet amusing at the same time for him.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:10 pm
Kawaran bristles as he is being called 'halfling', that is a worse insult than being called 'lesser' or 'meat'. "I am not a halfling! I am a full kalona just like you but I just.." He falls silent as he glares at his offending small 'lesser' tail which just wagged in his face. He scowled at Spyro as he bristles defiantly. "I am just special.. I don't want those stupid tails of yours.. mine is just as different as me!" He huffs defiantly at Spyro wth a glare.

He moves away while dragging the fawn with him, refusing to let go of his prize. "Get away from me." He hisses as he manages to drag the fawn into the bushes and he sits on it while growling his head off.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:16 pm
Spyro laughed as it seemed he had seemed to beyond insult the little brat. " yeah right that really isnt convincing at all halfling." now that he had something to use against the brat it ment he could toy with him. " you couldn't make me go away even if you wanted to, your too small unless ofcourse you dare to go get mommy and daddy to come to your rescue."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:49 pm
Kawaran decides that he need to eat fast before the prey gets taken out from under him by the adult kalona. He suddenly dove in the fawn's stomach, ripping and munching nosily while eating as fast as he could before Spyro decides to take the fawn from him. He already trained himself (or at least tried to) to ignore Spyro's insults and movements because he figured that it is not worth his time to get all worked up about the insults from the kalona he just met.

"Purple kalona? don't make me laugh" He thinks to himself as he finally ate his fill before Spyro could do anything. He smirks widely at the kalona in front of him, almost like he have an inside joke that he is sniggering about right now.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:05 pm
" idiot halfing much?" Spyro already detested this brat and could only hope he met his end before meeting him again. " your just a little brat nothing more, go run hoem to mommy and daddy." laughing, he now decided to leave as the foal was just becoming an annoyance now.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:43 am
Kawaran quirks his eyebrow as Spyro spew more insults toward him which infuriated him even more. "What if i told you that I killed my parents the second I came out of the basket?" He says with a twisted smile as he stares at the purple kalona. The silence fills the air except for the dripping of the blood coming from his muzzle and the twisted smile remains fixated on his muzle while his blue eyes stares at the adult kalona without any fear or emotions.
He is planning on attacking Spyro from behind and rip him apart because he knows that he have an upper hand when it comes to ambushing others.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:52 am
" your just a little brat and couldn't kill an adult soquili let alone a kalona even if you tried." SPyro quick turned around and faced the little b*****d as having been around cynder it was easy for him to tell if someone was up to something. " you can't fool me little b*****d and you would be wise to leave before i choose to rip you to shreads which i have no problems doing."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:31 pm
Kawaran quirks his eyebrow as he watches Spyro with now amused look on his face. The kalona foal sways back and forth almost like he is going into the trance while his mind continues to calculate the risks and profits of attacking the kalona adult in front of him. The foal decides that the risks outweighs the profits and his body stops swaying, the smile disappears from his face. "You are lucky to live other day.. enjoy each day as it might be your last.." He says in ominous tone then he sidesteps Spyro, walking away from the adult.

He is ready for any form of assault or ambush from Spyro if he do choose to attack the foal. His body is taut and is vibrating with anticipation as he hopes that Spyro do make a huge mistake of his life and attack him.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games