Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply FireClan
FireClan Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 389 390 391 392 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfpuppies

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:22 pm
This is for all of the FireClan cats. All are welcome to join!

User Image

Leader: Thunderstar
Deputy: Scorpionwing
Medicine Cat: Swiftsoul
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Kits: Speckledkit
Elders:

Profile Skeleton:
Username:
Cat Name:
Gender (tom or she-cat):
Appearance (picture or written out):
Personality:
Bio:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Username: wolfpuppies
Cat Name: Speckledkit
Appearance (picture or written out): As a kit
Personality: She is sweet, caring, helpful, and shy. Nobody knows much more about her personality.
Bio: Speckledkit's mother died of an unexpected illness. She had no siblings, so currently she has noone to take care of her.

Cat Name: Nightcloud
Appearance:User Image
Personality: overprotective, rude when she needs to be and caring.
Bio: her family died by an illness when she had kits.

Username: Crystalstar_leader
Cat Name: Firecloud
Appearance: User Image
Personality: Kind to her fellow Clanmates, but put her in front of a Snowclan cat (not at the gatherings) she'll claw its fur off. Is loyal to her clan.
Bio: Was abandoned as a kit in the forest, a Fireclan cat found her and took her in.

Username: Sandstripe13
Cat Name: Moonpaw
Personality: Sweet and very out-going, you tell her to do something and she'll do it.
Bio: Is Talonfoot's daughter, her mother died and she was left alone when Talonfoot went to join Pebbleclan. Was born blind as a kit, but works hard to become a warrior.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:16 pm
I'll join this rp!

Username: KitaTataki
Cat Name: Riverkit
Appearance: http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u81/satoshi_ruby/kitten.jpg
Personality: Quiet and listens but is adventuresome and brave
Bio: Lone kit adopted into Fireclan- she ran away from her two-leg owner who abused her. Is interested in history and likes to spend time in the elders den

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:19 pm
(Can we start posting?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:22 pm
Riverkit sat obediantly at the entrance to the nursery, staring out into the dreary, raining campsite. Her fellow warriors trudged back in from a patrol, slightly creeped out at the small kitten staring at them. Riverkit sighed and turned around, creeping to the back of the den. No other cats were in there. She curled up next to the wall and watched a beetle roll in a peice of food for its family. "I wish I had a family..." she murmurred. "Hi Riverkit!" called Firecloud. She was not upset to hear the silence as a responce. Riverkit was usually quiet. She blinked in greeting, but Firecloud had already sauntered away, the heat of the warriors den calling her to sleep.  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:23 pm
(sure, i did)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:30 pm
(hey are there any guys in this rp)  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:31 pm
Firecloud paused and poked her head back into the nursery, "Hey, Riverkit, want me to stay in here with you?" The gray sh-cat asked and walked in and lay down without a response. "I know how you feel about no family." Firecloud said and curled closer to the small kit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:34 pm
Riverkit closed her eyes in content and let escape a small purr. "So how was the patrol today? Were you on borders or hunting?" asked the small kit quietly. Firecloud was surprised that Riverkit had said so much so soon, as she was usualy extremely silent.  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:48 pm
"It was good, I went on a hunting patrol. We caught a lot of prey," Firecloud said, purring. "You'll be able to be on a patrol soon, only half a moon 'til you're old enough to be an apprentice."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:32 pm
Riverkit grinned, already thinking about what fun she would have. A flicker of doubt crossed her face. Firecloud noticed and asked "Whats wrong?" "Well, I was thinking, since I'm so quiet how am I gonna be a good warrior? And I don't have any friends exept you, and you will probibly be an elder by the time I'm a warrior! All of the other kits already know some moves, but I don't know a single one! It will take forever for me to be a warrior!" cried the worried kit, surprising herself with her words. "Sorry, I don't mean to be a burden." she said quickly. "Why do you always apologize when you talk?" asked the muddled Firecloud. "The two-legs that imprisoned me hit me when I spoke." she confessed. More cats were streaming in from around, hurrying to their dens.  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:46 pm
"You have Moonpaw, she's blind and so it wil take her awhile 'til she is a great warrior." Firecloud soothed, "And just like you she has no friends and no family. I'm sorry about your twolegs, they had no right to treat you that way." The tabby she-cat licked Riverkit between the ears and purred. "Well, you won't be the only kit, I'm having kits soon." She purred and set her head on her paws.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:18 pm
Moonpaw sat outside the apprentices' den, unlike other Fireclan cats she loved to sit in the rain. Not only that, but the other apprentices weren't to fond of her because she was blind. She stood and shook herself, sniffing the air the faint smell of Firecloud came from the nursery. She streched and walked towards the den.
"Firecloud, you in there?" Called the tiny kit, walking in.
"Yes, Moonpaw, come lay down with us." Firecloud responded, Moonpaw smelled Riverkit next to Firecloud.
"I don't know, I'm really wet." But she lay down anyway.  

Sandstripe13

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:54 pm
(I'll be a male...i guess...^^ who wants to fall in love with my character? lol!)

Username: Panda--chan
Cat name: Patchstar
RP name: Sunpaw
Personality: Kind towards all cats (except woodclan and snowclan) and usually would rather show off for the she-cats rather than do his chores, which usually gets him in trouble.
Bio: He's a purebred FireClan cat, although his mother was killed in a battle with snowclan. His father died before he was born, and all he wants now is someone to love him. (In other words, he wants a mate)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:03 pm
"Hi" Riverkit murmured, giving a small stretch and yawning. "I'm pretty sure you can sense me, but I'm Riverkit. How was your day?"  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:06 pm
KitaTataki
"Hi" Riverkit murmured, giving a small stretch and yawning. "I'm pretty sure you can sense me, but I'm Riverkit. How was your day?" Riverkit saw Sunpaw pad past the den. "Hey, Sunpaw! You look wet. Wanna come in?"

FireClan

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 389 390 391 392 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff