[orp]CareBear Fun?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:15 pm
((Anyone with a Carebear soquili or just plan wants to join in can =3))
User Image
Tugs wandered along side Secretbear who unlike him was a regular mare while he was just a lttle usida stallion. upon meeting Secret by chance he felt it his duty to follow her around as she was not one to talk at all and so he felt she would get herself into no end of trouble or hurt. while that would be a bad thing he took it upon himself to become her guardian protector in a way wether secret minded or not.
User Image
Secret actualy didnt mind tugs at all. infact she was greatful for the company and it made things easyer if she ran into anyone. smiling down at tugs, she liek his spunky personality so he was fun to have around even if he was a shorty.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:20 am
((Hope its ok to hijack your thread. XD Figured we could use it for the care-bear meet-up rp?))

User Image

Cloud grinned at himself as he walked along the path, the soft thump-thump of his hooves echoed behind him. Glancing back he chuckled at the soquili stallion following along behind. "Come on Ayden, this was your idea.." He chuckled at the look he got in return.

They had been on the road together for a few weeks now, having set out on a mutual 'quest' to find more soquili like themselves. Their only requirments were the heart on the nose and some kind of symbol on the chest.. or maybe elsewhere.

Pausing Cloud's head shot up, ears flicking to the front. They were no longer alone on the path. As he watched, a rather unusual pair of soquili walked into view. One was a pretty honey-coloured female, and the other was a... what was that? It was a softer blue than Cloud himself, but.. so small...!

((I'll poke Ayden's player Huro with this, if your happy to play the rp here?))  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:34 am
User Image

Ayden pouted, his great emerald eyes filled with despair. When he'd suggested they go about finding more of their own kind, he hadn't expected their search to turn out like this!

They'd galloped over meadows, mountains, rivers, valleys... all manner of terrain, and nothing! Nothing! In this great world, were they truly alone? Were they two of a kind, cursed to wander forever as....

Ooo, look! Soquili!

Connor's ears instantly perked, and he trotted forwards a few steps, his eyes shining brightly. He'd never been one to sulk for long.

"HELLOOOO!" he bellowed, his rich voice infused with enthusiasm.

The stallion turned to his friend, and flashed him a dazzling smile. "Maybe THEY're what we're looking for?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:08 pm
(( hahaha glad you guys joined in))

Secret's eyes grew wide as she heard someone bellow 'HELLOOO" at her and her little companion Tugs. stareing at who ahd shocked her, she purposly moved herself to the other side of tugs and nuddged at him to get his attention. knowing him, he would do all the talking for her.

"what is it secret?" Tugs nudged at her back but knew the answer already. sighing he always had been tryng to get her to talk but it was never any use. eyeing the to other stallions they seemed so simular to them but so different with their different colors though the blue stallion sure had a simular color to himself.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:39 am
Cloud couldn't help but grin at his companion as the large emerald stallion hollered to the newcomers. Returning the smile with equal strength he chuckled. "Well, lets go see shall we?"

With a flick of his heals he broke into a trot, covering the ground remaining between him and the strangers swiftly. Ears pricked and fluff-ball blue
tail held high he slithered to a halt in front of the pair, almost tripping his friend behind him.

Smiling happily he looked from one to the other. "Hi there. I'm Cloud, and this is Ayden.. " He paused, gaze dropping to look at each of their chest's. His eyes lit up as he nudged his friend with his shoulder. "You two look a lot like us!" He beamed happily, head lifting to show off his white chest with its motif of a storm cloud raining raindrops and hearts.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:10 pm
"HEY-" Connor stared after Cloud, his eyes widening as his friend took off without him. "Wait up-" gathering his hindquarters beneath him, he sprang forwards and darted off at a dead gallop.

He screeched to a halt right behind Cloud, unnervingly close to the blue stallion's tail. He poked his head around the other's rump, the grin still plastered on his handsome face.

"Oo, yeah!" He peered at the brown mare and the little blue stallion with interest. "They... They have hearts on their nose... and... and!" he faltered, his brain stumbling to keep up with his tongue. "WE FOUND SOME! -Right?"

The prospect of stumbling across that which they had been searching for for so long was daunting- enough to make the full-grown stallion act even more like a little colt than he normally did.

"... but one shrunk!"

Huroggmeten

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:26 pm
Tugs glared at the green and white stallion known as Ayden. " I DID NOT SHRINK! i am what they call an usdia which is why im...small." huffing, he eyed both stallions with a glare. " my name is tugs and this here is secretbear though i just call her secret. but be warned she doesnt really talk at all and when she does its but only a whisper which is why i stick around with her." flickign his tail, he glanced over at secret to make sure she wasnt too overwelmed.

Secret was wideeyed and overwelmed by both stallions. sighing she nipped sharply at tugs for being rude even though he had good reason to. smiling at both stallions she gave a bow of her head in greeting. this was going to be a interesting meeting since she never talked usualy  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:50 am
Cloud braced himself for the impact, having grown accustomed to his companion's over enthusiasm. Which he usually participated in himself anyway.

Tuning his head he looked back at Ayden, grinning. "Yes, I think we have." He grinned. His companion's sudden comment made Cloud cough, his short blue tail flicking the other stallion's muzzle.

"Don't be rude." He hissed softly before turning back to the pair in front of them. Tilting his head he looked from the nervous-looking mare down to her companion. "Sorry.. though I’ve never met a Usdia before." Lifting his gaze he smiled at the mare. "Pleasure to meet you Secret." He looked at both then, after glancing back at Ayden and nudging the other forwards and out from behind him with his rump. "Me and Ayden have been looking for other Soquili like us."

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:36 pm
Ayden blinked, drawing his head back with a miffed scowl. "I was not being rude! I was simply stating the facts!"

... of course, that 'fact' turned out to be false... Ayden simply chose to ignore that minor detail.

"So, you're An Usdia, huh? So does Usdia mean 'little one'?" His puzzled expression would have been rather cute on a foal, but on a grown stallion it was simply... endearing, at best.

"Pleased to meet you!" He grinned, bobbing his head in a quick greeting to the mare before turning to look at the strange, grumpy Usdia-thing.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:47 pm
" hey i dont need all three of you tellign me what to do or how to act." huffing Tugs really was sesative of his shortness at times. " anyways why in the world would you look for soquili like yourself? wouldn't that get boring?" he simply had to ask though his miscevious side was coimg out. "still cant beleiv eyou never seen or met a usdia in your travels. and i guess its nice to meet you sure and im sure secret feels the same."

Secret made a tsking nose at tugs. she was like the older sister to him and she made sure to keep him out of trouble. lowerign her head close to tugs, she whispered in his ear. "be nice and cause no trouble my freind since its nice to meet new soquili." smiling, she then gave a nod to ayden.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:19 am
Cloud grinned at the smaller stallion's spunk, not a teasing or mean look, but one that was truly warm. Cloud was near impossible to offend. He guessed when you were smaller than most, you had to be pretty forwards.

"Well, we bumped into each other a few moons ago.. Ayden here was worried that eating clover made him a canibal. Though.. I don't see how. But anyway, we realised we shared alot of similarities and wondered if there were others like us. Who knows, we could even be a new race of soquili.. like the skinwalkers all have fur and the unicorns all.... well, have horns.. We all have specific markings in certain places.."

He peered at the two new soquili, studying them closely. "Hey, its right! You both have the heart on the nose.. " He lowered his head. ".. white bellies and..." he peered closely at each in turn before straighing, grinning happily. ".. And a symbol of something on your chests!"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games