Reply The Realm of Undercity
Blood of the Drow Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lycanthrope lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:34 pm
[This is a continuation of one of the original meetings in the original roleplay....]

“Alright, just hold still and I'll pull this out nice and easy,” Arc said quietly to the drow she had brought to her workplace; Rycon Labs.

They had met at random in the tunnels and to the young ryoe's delight he'd agreed to let her study his DNA. This was a project she opted to do outside of work, and in truth she was supposed to have gone home little over half an hour ago. Her goal was to find the difference between Dariel's drow genes and a 'normal' or pale elf.

Pulling the needle she'd used to draw several vials of blood from Dariel's arm she straightened her posture and put the needle in a pin so she could sanitize it later. Brushing back her bangs with her fingers she looked to the dark skinned elf and grinned.

“The first of many tests,” she said her gold eyes flickering with excitement.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:03 pm
Riel, the dainty, curiouse eyed elf girl, stood some distance off to Arc's side. Her attention was mainly on assisting the Ryoe, as was her job, however, her eyes couldn't help but wander every once and a while to her dark skinned cousin. Of corse she knew of drow, it was part of her history, something she had learned of largly during her childhood teachings in the elven hovel, however she had always heard that they housed their cities in the deeper caverns. She had never heard of one to come to such a high level city. She turned her eyes quickly each time she noticed the attention of those strange red eyes.

Her own eyes shown a gentle shade of grey, with her dark brown hair serving as a nice contrast. She kept the dark lengths pulled back into a silver ribbon when working in the lab. The shoulder length hair took to it nicely. She was small and slender, but fast and intelegent, good in a tight situation, and swift on her feet if the need to flee came. Her pale skin blended nicely with the white length of her labcoat. The white gloved fingers fidgited constantly with the buttons down its front length.  

Gothica_Puppet_Master
Vice Captain

OtterOnFire
Crew

Wealthy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:00 pm
Vince walked into were the drows exeriment was taking place. He was bored and so he had just walked in while he was waiting for his heart tests to come back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:32 pm
"You have to be kidding me!" Demity exclaimed. "I'm doing better than you are, old man!" She laughed maniacally.  

underagewitch115

Mariano Joey

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:11 pm
[When did Vince and Demity got into the lab??? confused I thought they were in another tunnel of the city...]

Dariel looked straight to Arc's big eyes and asked -You said this is just one of many tests... but with all that blood you could clon me enough times to fill the whole planet. Do I need to be here for something else?- And just leaning a bit closer to her, asked in a whisper -Who's the elf chick in the back? She keeps staring at me and does a lousy job at faking it...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:36 pm
((I'm not sure. I asked Gothica which part of the city we were in and she gave me a link to here. I'm confused, but I dunno))  

underagewitch115

Gothica_Puppet_Master
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:30 pm
(( i was worried that if everyone started moving here, then poor underaged would be left alone in that other board, and that wouldn't be good. The board title doesn't realy specify that its the lab, so we could always say its an open board, lab and tunnles and city, just like most rps are. If Lycanthroph wants to make it a specific board, she has to add (( lab)) to the title. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:48 pm
((So now I'm 'poor underaged'? Great! ^-^ Lol. Okay, sounds good enough for me))  

underagewitch115

lycanthrope lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:01 pm
Arc laughed at Dariel's comment and shook her head, her ears twitching as her hair shivered with the movement. Crossing the room she gathered a few more tools.

"Just a few more samples, really. I'm just pulling your leg. I need enough to compare every detail I can. Say do know any other drow? The more difference specimens I can get to refer to the better," she said pulling a Q-tip from a jar. "Say "Ahhh"," she directed holding the Q-tip to his mouth, the causing her to lean in and be able to answer his question.

"That's Riel, she's my assistant," she said her eyes flicking to the elf girl and smiling. "She doesn't even hve to be in her e if she didn't want to, it is past our shifts."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:09 pm
[I was just bored and there werent any other places to post that had people so just assume my person was near here and went in for his heart test after his meeting with the girl from the first RP]  

OtterOnFire
Crew

Wealthy Capitalist

lycanthrope lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:58 pm
[ okay, so the science lab doubles as a hospital/pharmacy thinger? kinda makes sense with all the medical stuffs being in the same building...cool...]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:41 pm
( ^---^ )

Riel smiled and waved timidly at Dariel.  

Gothica_Puppet_Master
Vice Captain

Mariano Joey

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:58 pm
"What's with girls this days?", thought Dariel.

-As far as I know, neither of my parents were drow. And I don't know many others.- Looking seriously at the young elf as she waved her hand like a child -The "normal" elves usually treat me like garbage, except when I'm on the yard, during a game. Then, they just "forget" I'm dark skinned.

After a moment, he said -I'm not even sure I'm a real drow, so this tests of yours will help me see the truth about myself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:23 pm
Riel frowned, " i'm not trying to be rude..." she muttered.  

Gothica_Puppet_Master
Vice Captain

Gothica_Puppet_Master
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:57 pm
Quote:
Vince walked into were the drows exeriment was taking place. He was bored and so he had just walked in while he was waiting for his heart tests to come back.

Vince's presence didn't go unnoticed. From above a work desk a pair of orange eyes peeked threw thick glassed goggles. They blinked, baffled, at the newcommer.
" Um...may i help you?" he pulled off his white gloves as he walked around the desk.  
The Realm of Undercity

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff