Submit

Wolfie_Kimiko
Vice Captain

16,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:32 pm
The first thing you'd notice when walking into the room would be all the diagrams of the bone structures, organ systems, and circulatory systems of all different types of creature, ranging from the very large to the very small. The next thing would be the different plants and animals that were on display, either in jars or pots, around the room. The most fascinating of all of them was the heart of a dragon in a jar on the teacher's desk at the front of the room. Behind the desk, in the right hand corner of the room was a fairly sized aquarium with a rather large, yet beautifully colored, fighting fish in it.

He sat at his desk working on a few reports about some of the creatures he had seen since coming to work at the school. A happy sigh escaped his lips as he thought about how many more things he might just see next. "This place never ceases to amaze me." he thought with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:50 pm
He walked into class ready for what they were going to do that day. "Good morning sensei." he said before sitting down. He was a bit surprised that he was the first one in class.  

Wiseman_Narsil

Wolfie_Kimiko
Vice Captain

16,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:14 pm
He looked up from what he was writing and smiled more. "Good morning, you're here early, class doesn't start for another ten minutes or so." he replied, noting what time the clock on the wall was showing.

He walked into the room, early for one of his classes for once. "Good morning." he said to both the others in the room and then sat two desks behind Duncan. "Hey Duncan....you finish the homework we had last night?" he asked leaning over his own desk and poking his back a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:32 pm
"My alarm was set to the wrong time so I thought I was running late." he replied as Nat walked in and sat down behind him. "Hello Nat, yes I did do it and no you can't see it." he replied as the other boy poked him in the back.  

Wiseman_Narsil

Wolfie_Kimiko
Vice Captain

16,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:41 pm
"Aw come on Duncan, I couldn't finish it myself because I was working until late last night. Just give me yours to see what all I didn't get done." he said poking him more. "Come on."

"Ah, can you boys not share homework while sitting in my class?" he asked with a nervous smile, knowing quite well that they probably won't listen to him. "I seem to get very little respect sometimes."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:26 pm
"No Nat. You should have just done it while you were at work. Now stop asking me before you get us both in trouble." he said, turning around and looking at him.  

Wiseman_Narsil

Wolfie_Kimiko
Vice Captain

16,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:00 pm
"Geez, fine." he replied, giving up and not poking him anymore. "You suck..."he muttered and sat back. He then pulled out his own homework and started to finish what he didn't get done, still with few minutes left before class would begin.

She walked into the room just as Nat was sitting back in his chair. "Moron." she thought as she looked at him and then nodded to the teacher and sat down. She quietly took out her books and waited for class to start, ignoring the other two that were sitting near her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:44 pm
He just sighed and shook his head. He opened up his book and started reading over the chapter they had done the day before.  

Wiseman_Narsil

Wolfie_Kimiko
Vice Captain

16,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:19 pm
She sat there waiting for class to begin, wondering if anyone else was going to show up to class today. "Not that I really care who shows up. It's just pointless and boring if no one else is here." She sighed a bit and glanced at the two that were in the class.

He looked at the clock and then the door and sighed. "It's just about time to start and most the class is missing. I guess this means yet another half day for this class. Is it really that boring that no one wants to be here?" He sighed heavily and hung his head.

He leaned back in his chair again, glancing out the window he was sitting near. "I wouldn't have come today if I knew no one else was going to show." He looked at the homework he had rushed to finish. "And I did that stuff for nothing."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:37 pm
He came into the room and smiled seeing Nat there. "Sorry if I'm a tad late." He laughed nervously and went to his seat, which was behind Nat, a place he liked to be quite a lot.

He came in and yawned, stretching a bit. "Hn... sorry I'm late." He hadn't noticed Sai yet, he was still partially blind. He sat down near by the front instead of the back like he normally did and reached into his school vest, pulling out a pair of black and red framed glasses that just looked gorgeous on him.  

Cosmic Witch
Captain

Fashionable Vampire

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Wolfie_Kimiko
Vice Captain

16,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:47 pm
He smiled a bit at them both. "It's alright, you're not really that late. We barely started anything." He got opened the chapter he was going to teach them next and looked down at it. He smiled nervously. "Well....this chapter won't make the class too boring...."

He grinned a bit when Des came in and leaned back in his chair. "I was on time today." He grinned at him, his head bent backwards so he could look at him.

She noticed Visage as soon as he was at the door, even if he hadn't noticed her in there. "I forgot he was in this class....great..." She watched him silently as he took out the glasses. "Guess he needs them now. I should tell him they make him look gay." She looked away from him and back at her book.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:08 pm
He sweatdropped. "I was in a meeting with your dad...." He made an annoyed face thinking about Lucifer.

He only nodded to the teacher, not bothering looking around. He sensed her there, but thought it best to act as if he didn't care. Sai didn't seem to care much about him any more, so to make it easier on himself he was going to ignore her and his feelings

She came in, blushing deeply, her clothes were a bit of a mess as she ran in. "Ah sorry sensei!" She noticed her brother and sat down near him. She was obviously with Tatsumaru not too long ago.  

Cosmic Witch
Captain

Fashionable Vampire

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Wolfie_Kimiko
Vice Captain

16,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:22 pm
She looked up and noticed Ginger. "At least someone is having sex they enjoy..." She glanced from her to Visage again. She had been sure she would catch him looking her way. She was a bit annoyed and slightly hurt that he hadn't even bothered. "Maybe he's finally given up." She found that a thought like that saddened her a bit.

He looked at Ginger and noticed her appearance. "It's...er...alright. Just study what was for homework last night. I'll start class in about three minutes. I just want to make sure we have everyone first."

He made a face at the mention of his father. "So you had a meeting with jerk face. What did he have to say?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:56 pm
He sighs. "He put me on a mission, I'll tell you the details about it later."

He looked over to Ginger and reached out slowly, ruffling her hair. "You have Tatsumaru all over you...You should go clean up."

She makes a face and starts smoothing herself out. "Heh... shut up you- just cause I get to have sex doesn't mean you can take it out on me." She fixed her clothes.

"Hn...that's because you have who you love with you... but the one I love doesn't seem to care any more..." He had said it loud enough for her to hear of course.

Cosmic Witch
Captain

Fashionable Vampire

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Wolfie_Kimiko
Vice Captain

16,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:03 pm
"He's an a**. Alright, tell me about it after we get out of here."

That hit her a bit harder than she thought it would. She got up and, without saying anything to the teacher or even looking at anyone, left the room. "He knows my reasons......and it's not like I do care......why would I care that he said it?" She almost started to run somewhere where she could just be alone.  
School Grounds

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff